Chapter 1: Fortuitous Meeting

Beyond Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's POV:

One sunny afternoon, I was walking out from the elevator of the fancy apartment of his Myeonnie hyung. I was in a hurry since I forgot that I still have a class in 20 minutes to be exact. I still need to reach the taxi stop for me to be able to reach my university on time. While doing so, I was unable to control my pace and collide wtih another person who's about to enter the elevator. The man was tall and wearing an oversized hoodie and wearing a mask. I said sorry and bow to the person after checking that the man was unharmed, I turned around in a haste manner since I was in a hurry but unfortunately I wasn't able to move because the said man hold on to my wrist while saying "not so fast until you apologized properly." My eyes squinted at him in annoyance. I already properly said sorry and I need to go because I am in a hurry but the man was adamant and looking at him in anger. He asked me "don't you know me?" I pulled my wrist and said I don't know you and have no plans in knowing you. I am sorry but I really need to hurry. I don't want to be in the prescence of this man any longer because I can smell his angry pheromones. I can easily tell that he is an alpha and I don't want to be assaulted or rile the man more. Luckily, he let go of me and did not make any scene longer but I can't deny the fact that the man scare me in some ways. I ran to the taxi stop and luckily I was able to reach his university easily.

Chanyeol's POV:

I was in a bad mood because of the weather. I never really liked hot weather. I just want to taka a rest and play some games in my cold room but my parents needed me to see them since I haven't seen them in ages. I was busy with our world tour and all. If I have a choice I will just spend my time lounging and playing. I also miss my parents and my dog but going out under this scorching weather is not really ideal for me. However, I feel better now seeing that I will just have to enter the building and see my parents. I guess I spoke too soon, when I was about to enter the elevator I bumped into someone who was in a hurry, It made my mood drop. He apologized right away but he was in a hurry. It added to my sour mood and I wasn't able to control myself before touching him. I pulled his wrist a bit harshly and asked him to apologized again. He did but he was still in a hurry. I was a bit surprised that he doesn't know me at all, so I don't know what to feel at that time. I let him go since I felt he was uneasy. I just proceed and press my parents floor number but it made me think how come he doesn't know me. Was he a foreigner or he was pretending not to know me? But if I am being honest the man was really beautiful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter