Meet the Characters

Beyond Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main Characters:

Chayeol - is a member of a famous band called Six. He is the main rapper, vocalist, and songwriter of the band. He is very famous for his visual, personality (fun, childish, outgoing) and talent, He is also an alpha. His parents own a restaurant. 

Kyungsoo - is an orphan omega who was adopted by some famous and rich family. He is a student of a famous university. He is studying to become a pediatrician. He is silent and has a reserve personality but he can be scary at times. 

Supporting Characters/ Side pairings:

Kris - is the leader of the band (Alpha)

Junmyeon - is a surgeon and currently working as a vice president of their own hospital; his family adopted Kyungsoo when he was 5 years old. (Omega)

Xiumin - is the eldest member of the band (Alpha)

Luhan - is an OB/GYN and currently working as a director in the Kims hospital where his family is one of the major stockholders. (Omega)

Chen - is the main vocalist of the band (Alpha)

Baekhyun - is the most sassy nurse intern in the hospital and he's planning to further his studies to become a doctor someday (Omega)

Kai - he is the face and the main dancer of the band (Alpha)

Sehun - he is the youngest brother of Luhan and studying dentistry (Omega)

Lay - he is the manager of the Six band (Alpha)

Tao - he is a Psychologist but decided to put up a cafe since he love coffee and cakes; he is also married to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter