Chapter 2: Happening by Chance!

Beyond Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon POV:

It was late afternoon that I woke up from my long sleep. I looked at the bedside table and look for my phone. I checked if I have some messages and yes I have a lot of messages from my friends and boyfriend. Of course, I checked my boyfriends messages first.

Kris love:

Hey, babe! Are you awake now?

I miss you!

Can I see you later?

Text me if you're awake. I really miss you:((

 

I laughed seeing his messages. I know he is having a hard time because of our busy schedule. I hope that we can have some vacation soon. I decided to call him instead of texting him.

Hey babe, I am awake now. I missed you too! 

Babe you don't know how much I missed you. I hope to see you soon.

We will on your free time. I will surely make time for you after all your preparations for your next tour and album. Anyway, I saw Chanyeol the other day. He doesn't remember me at first.

Oh! babe I think his parents live in the same building as yours.

Really, that is why! Does he know that your friends are in some close relationships with my friends as well?

I think he doesn't have an idea. Poor him.

It is because you are all busy that you didn't have time to introduce us properly to each other.

Thats true, baby, he is also the busiest since he is an actor. He rarely attend our group hangout. Poor Yeollie.

Anyway, I hope you will have the chance to go on vacation with us since my omega friends are planning on having a vacation soon. We will take advantage of Kyungsoo and Sehunie's vacation from school. 

When is it babe,  I can ask Lay to have our vacation clear if possible. Is Tao going?

Of course he will. He will abandon Lay for us hehehe.

I know I know and I wish we can go as well.

Talk to you later, babe. I need to go to the hospital to talk with the others for us to plan the vacation. I'll just call you about it. Love you!

Okay, love. Take care and love you more!

 

 

At the hospital:

Sehun and Baekhyun were talking loudly inside the office of Luhan. Luhan  was outside talking with Xiumin about something that they don't know. Tao came walking slowly because he brought a lot of food for the omegas since they were whining about being hungry. He knocked and Sehun gladly open the door for him. Luhan came in and said let's wait for the others to arrive and start our planning. 

Luhan: Where do you want to go and how long is your vacation Sehunie?

Sehun: It will be for two weeks, the same goes for you Kyungie right?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter