006: Chapter 6

The Thriller Series: Book 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peniel stood in the blackroom, developing some of the photos he had taken previously. A soft red glow reflected around the room, helping him to see what he was doing. There were countless photos hung around the room, familiar faces stared back at him, and he felt so grateful to all of these faces.

Four years ago, when he moved half-way across the world to attend college in South Korea, he felt very shy and alone. Sometimes he still felt that way, since he hadn't mastered the Korean language, it was hard to express himself completely. After meeting his close friends though, he felt a lot happier and carefree.

His eyes darted from one face to another. In Eunkwang he could see leadership, goofiness and kindness. Minhyuk, was soft hearted and upbeat. Changsub was funny, pure-hearted and helpful. Hyunsik was tactful and smart. Ilhoon was quickwitted and boastful and opinionated. Sungjae really knew how to make people laugh, pull them out of their shell and live life to the fullest. Peniel could only hope to take all of their qualities and put them together to form his own views and ideas. Peniel was really hoping he could showcase all of their personalities for his final project and that he could surprise them all. They were his closest friends and the only family he had in Korea.

He hung a few more pictures up to dry, glancing at his watch, he was frightened to see that nearly an hour had gone by. Tidying up his things and grabbing more roles of film, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter