A Date for Three

My Blood Moon Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                      YOU                                      

I tried to stay still at my seat and distract myself by looking out the window. Oppa was sitting beside me. We were riding a bus downtown. He suddenly asked me out to dinner and decided to leave right away. I slowly took a glance at him. Half of his face was buried under his scarf but his eyes seem to be smiling. I never seem to know what he was thinking. He looked at me and I quickly shifted my eyes back out the window. I pulled my scarf closer and fixed my hair. I've been trying to ignore my feelings about him because I don't want to assume too much and get my hopes up... But Oppa's never asked me out to dinner before.

We arrived at a small restaurant with a high ceiling and wooden interior design. Wooden tables and chairs amidst a white background. It was cozy. There were only three people inside, including a waitress. Oppa chose a table in the middle since there were no other customers and it was close to a minibar. I looked around to admire the simplicity of the place. It was nothing grand but the ambient of the place was simply beautiful, like the perfect first date I've always imagined.

Oppa cleared his throat, "You like it?"

I nodded at him, smiling.

A waitress came and Oppa ordered something but I didn't hear it because I was busy looking at a painting hung above the door. The abstract painting has neutral colors that suit the place. In my peripheral view, there was a tall window beside the door and for a second I thought I caught a glimpse of a pair of red eyes. I looked closely at the window but it was dark outside.

The waitress came back again and served us two glasses of juice. Being the clumsiest girl on earth, I reached for my glass and somehow managed to tip it over. The juice spilled on the table and my shirt. I stood up before it also reaches my pants.

"I'm sorry, miss. I should've been more careful," the waitress helped me and cleaned the table.

"It's okay. It's my fault. I'm sorry," I can already feel my cheeks getting r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter