Crazy (Handsome) Stalker

My Blood Moon Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The mysterious, man in black.

 

YOU

"YAA~"

I shouted at this man dressed in all black. He was standing so close to me. I was looking up at him because he was a few inches taller than me. He smells so good. He looks like an angel up close. I shook my head and those thoughts away. I have to concentrate and put my serious face on. I put my hands on my hips, trying to show off my strong and angry stance. This mysterious man in black, too handsome to be called a stalker, appeared yesterday at my campus.

Yesterday, I passed by Chanyeol, my senior crush, and Irene, a beauty and a psycho that always follows him around, in the lobby of our Arts building. Chanyeol has been my crush ever since I entered college. We live in the same apartment. His room was on the 3rd floor, and mine was on the 2nd, but we never really met 'til that one fateful night that he saved me from a drunk man on the streets. Ever since then he has been treating me like his little sister. I've been building up my courage to confess my feelings to him but since the start of this semester, a girl started following him around. She was definitely more beautiful than me, and she's been a good unnie but she starts to get crazy when I get close to oppa. I heard she relentlessly stalked someone from her last university that she was forced to transfer here. I think oppa doesn't really like her but like the good oppa that he is, he just doesn't mind her. I do admit that I get jealous of how oppa lets her get too close to him.

Anyway, unnie noticed a man staring at us and teased me about it. I looked over a weird, but handsome, guy at the entrance just standing still. I blushed and went off. I have a weakness of blushing too easily and getting my cheeks all red. I just can't assume that a weird stranger has been staring at me. Okay, let's not forget the handsome part, thanks to my red cheeks. But this same stranger was casually sitting outside the Arts building earlier that afternoon, basking his perfect face in the sun. I noticed that he WAS staring at me. Unnie even confirmed it for me. The guy followed us into the restaurant we went for dinner and sat a few tables from us. I think I was the only one who noticed that he was still following us as we walked home. Surely he's not a loan shark. I still have several weeks before I need to pay again. PLUS, he's too attractive to be a loan shark.

I said goodbye to them at the intersection. Unnie insisted that oppa should walk her home since she was scared. Aigoo. Your acting is so fake but whatever. I watched them as they crossed the street. Unnie looked back at me, held oppa's left arm and smiled at me. Oh just go on and make me jealous. As if!

I can feel my cheeks starting to burn with jealousy. I quickly turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter