Love is Blind

My Blood Moon Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU

I didn't see oppa again the whole day yesterday, so I was surprised when I saw him leaning back on one of the trees across the Arts building. He looks so cool just standing there in the setting sun, your famous campus hottie that always likes to be by himself.  If I think about it, oppa is really popular on our campus, but he was always alone. Girls would really be fawning all over him but he seems to not notice them, or date them. The closest one that ever got near him is Irene unnie, and that's because she keeps on nagging oppa. It looks like he's waiting for someone. Maybe he's waiting for Irene unnie. 

I've been thinking about him since that crashing-in-my-room-drunk incident that my thoughts keep on drifting to him even during my classes. And now he's here like he's read my thoughts. I pulled my tote bag closer as I walked towards oppa's direction. I tried to find another way for me not to walk past him but I have no other choice. I started to feel nervous, and my heart started to beat faster. I decided to pretend that I didn't see him and just walk by. I kept my head down, hoping we wouldn't notice me. I tried to blend in with the small crowd. I stopped when I crossed the street and looked back. Oppa wasn't there anymore but just when I thought I was successful, I heard a deep voice.

"Ya~"

Someone grabbed my tote bag. My heart skipped a beat as I saw oppa's back. He looked back at me.

"Let's go!" He quickly turned away and walked. I can feel that he was smiling to himself.

It took me a few seconds to register what was happening and then ran to catch up to him.

"Uhm... It's okay. It's not really heavy," I shyly said as I tried to get my bag back.

He shrugged me off and kept on walking. We walked in silence for a few minutes.

He cleared his throat and blurted out, "Thanks for the hangover soup..."

I took a glance at him. He had this cute shy face on.

"The saltiness took away all the bitterness of the alcohol. I thought you were actually planning to kill m— aw!"

I punched oppa's arm. It was hard as a rock though. I pretended I didn't get hurt and lightly punched him again. He laughed, unbothered by my punching.

"Was it really that awful!?" I pouted.

He just laughed again and patted the top of my head. I can feel my cheeks starting to get red. I was surprised at how comfortable I am with him. He seems to be a very serious person when he's all by himself. I'm lucky enough to see him laughing and smiling at such a close distance. He walked with me up until the door of my room. He handed over my bag and walked away. I shouted thanks to him and he just smiled back at me for a second. I closed the door and sat on the floor with my back against the door. I tried to calm my heart that's beating fast. Oh god, that smile. He smiled at me.

I smiled at oppa before I closed the door. I was in a happy mood. It felt like I've been dreaming these past few days. Oppa has been wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter