When He gets Drunk

My Blood Moon Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU

I can feel my heart pounding as loud as the knocking on my door. I started to panic and think of all the possible people who could be on the other side of the door right now. My parents? They've been dead for a year now. My best friend? I don't really have friends, to begin with, except for unnie and oppa. It can't be them. Loan sharks? Damn, I think I've forgotten my deadline again. Oh my god. Please don't let it be the loan sharks. Anything but them, please!

I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself. I reached for the doorknob, closed my eyes, and turned it open.

"YAA~!"

"Waah~!"

I opened my eyes and the next thing I knew someone stumbled upon me and we both landed on the floor. I saw Chanyeol oppa under me. I was so confused that I just stared at him for a long time until I realized that he was real, and I was laying on top of him. I can already feel my cheeks burning hot. I can smell a little alcohol. He smiled at me. I pushed myself off of him and fell backward.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?!"

"Ya~ My cute little sister! Drink this soju with me!" He smiled his cute, dorky, and drunk smile. I hope he doesn't notice that my cheeks are starting to get red.

"Oppa! You're in my room. Someone might see us or report us," I helped him get up and walked him to the door.

"Ya~ Wait! Wait! I said drink this bottle of soju with me," He stopped me, checked if there was anyone in the hallway and then closed the door. "Ahjumma isn't here. She went... somewhere... I saw her with a man earlier..."

Oppa went to the sofa but instead of sitting on the sofa, he collapsed on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter