Down to Earth

My Blood Moon Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KYUNGSOO

"Ugh. I can't stand this anymore!"

Kyungsoo splashed the water in front of him. He had been staring at the fountain of life, watching over the girl like he always does. Whenever he's not doing his celestial duties, like making it rain or controlling the tides, all he does is sit by the fountain of life, the only way to view the earth from the heavens. Very much like a television. He has been glued to this television for a year now, watching over a certain girl.

He stood and made his way to the central hall where the Guardian, the ruler of the heavens and earth, just sit on his throne and doze off. Kyungsoo walked right up to the throne, crossed his arms and sighed. The Guardian's deep complexion and striking jawline were enough not to disturb this perfect sleeping god, but kyungsoo had enough of this god's laziness. He moved his face closer to the Guardian's, planning to wake him up with a loud voice but instead he was caught off guard by the perfect face of the guardian. He looked at the beautiful eyelashes of the guardian, moved his eyes down to his perfectly shaped nose, and finally, down to his red, luscious lips.

"Ya," the Guardian whispered softly, which surprised Kyungsoo and made him lost his balance.

The Guardian chuckled softly with his deep, heavenly voice. Kyungsoo fixed himself up and tried to put on his serious face.

"People keep their eyes open when they're awake, you know," Kyungsoo commented, hiding his flustered face.

"But I'm not human, less you've forgotten," the Guardian smirked.

"and I want to be a human, less you've forgotten too."

Kyungsoo was determined to get his way this time. He was tired of his celestial duties and watching how the humans get all the fun. Also, he started to like a certain human and wanted to get close to her.

The guardian yawned, thought for a while and finally, "Oh well, since you've passed your one-thousandth year... I'll grant you your wish."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. He hadn't expected the Guardian to agree easily this time. He knows there's something fishy about this.

"But I'm not giving it for free," the Guardian suddenly turned serious.

Kyungsoo felt a stabbing pain in his chest. He clutched his right hand on his chest and looked up at the Guardian. the Guardian was holding a dark orb on his left hand. If you look closely, you can see the ocean's waves inside the orb.

"This is your Yeouji, which I will put inside a human girl. You need to find this girl, and kiss her on the night of the first blood moon. If you fail to do so, you will lose your chance of being a human, and cease to exist," the Guardian explained lazily, just like ordering in a fast-food chain. "And oh, it'll take some time 'til the yeouji f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter