CHEATSHEET

  THREE NATIONS  /  APPLY OPEN
o1.
application
   
                      sourcecode           turn in                       xerxes                         valha
o2.
brownie points
mawilite: if anyone wanted to use xerxes as a love interest, i would be appreciative. honestly, just collabing with other people because i love seeing intertwining relationships between applicants. just really interesting plotlines for your character!!! if you need any help with ideas or just questions about the story, feel free to dm me! honestly, just let your imaginations run wild with your character!
lydine: I would love some peaceful charaCters. Some characters from seteris. I'm a er for fancy fantasy names! OVerall, i also like intertwining apps. Other brownie points for SeungYeon, Former-prIstin, samuel, yuna, cherry bullet, mortal sAvant, dancer.
 o3.
cheatsheet
faceclaims: please keep faceclaims to anyone in the korean entertainment industry or ulzzang. ethnicity is not really viable in this fic, but it keeps it easier for us as just a general consensus. as long as the faceclaim matches the age you put, we are all good. on that note, age range is 16-24
names: names can be unique and basically anything you want it to be. this is an alternate universe fic. if you want, you can even borrow last names from actual three houses characters if you need help.  
classes: do note that just because a character is from argilia (known for warriors), does not mean they are apart of the tiger class. coming to grecina gives them the freedom to study what they have an interest in, even if it does not correlate with their nation. thus, each class is typically a mix of students from different nations. 
style: students all wear uniforms at grecina academy, but they are able to modify the uniform as they wish as long as it generally stays obvious of a uniform. you can write if your character made modifications or any accessories, tattoos, scars, etc, they have as well. tbh it isn't a big deal unless your character modifies it. uniform example in these threads: one / two
personality: we love a good variety of characters. a minimum of 3 positive traits, 3 negative traits and 2 paragraphs on elaboration please, so we can be sure to get a grasp on how your character is. i love flawed characters for that sweet character development, but as long as they are interesting and add variety to the cast, they will be loved.
background: i am curious about your charcters upbringing and how they ended up at grecina. were they poor and worked their way through the ranks to get here? did they up to a nobleman? were they born into a family of royal knights? did they come to grecina because they were forced by their family? did they attend for some ulterior motive? i do want you to tell who endorsed your character and if they were willing or forcibly sent to grecina. this doesn't have to be too long as long as it gets the point across of your character's background.
families: i do not require faceclaims for family members unless they are directly in the story ie. siblings or professor. it is possible for your character to also be born and raised at grecina bc their parent is a teacher and whatnot. keep in mind, there are also noble families in each nation so you could also make a character from one of those. the families i have named and are available are four of the five families of pysulia (silva is taken), and the two royal siblings of seteris (keep in mind if you apply as one sibling, state your desired relationship w the other sibling; or just collab w someone to make these royal siblings).
love interests: not necessary to have. any form of love is accepted and welcomed. keep in mind the age range stated earlier too. love interests do not have to be in the same class or even from the same nation as your character. you could even leave it up to us if you wish. the classes intermingle and the school has social events often. also, they all dorm together regardless of class (though some nobles might argue they should be staying away from the commoners).
applying: we will accept two applications per person. you may apply as either boy or girl. there is a possibility we may accept both of your characters if they are really well-written and we simply have to have both in our story. we are just happy if you apply and even show interest but to come in with two great apps? thank you so much. also, you can change the colors or rearrange the app as you wish, as long as it contains all the information asked.
universe: think 'fire emblem' universe. in which, there is no such thing as technology. everything is achieved through hard work and studies (or inheireted). magic is a skill you are born with and cannot be learned or taught. all animals are included in this universe for familiars or capable of summoning. yes, there are dragons but those are extremely rare and possess immense strength so it would be advisable to avoid them.
pw: change the photo behind "nation" to an icon of your favorite fire emblem character.  if you haven't played, please just any icon of any character will do.
taken: svt jeon wonwoo, clc jang yeeun, & oneus leedo are taken as faceclaims. one slot of the owl class and tiger class are taken. the main silva family of pysulia is also taken.