INFORMATION OF ACADEMY & NATIONS

  THREE NATIONS  /  APPLY OPEN
o1.
grecina academy
the academy sits on the border where all three nations meet, perfectly settled in neutral territory. grecina is an elite academy that students are only accepted through sponsorship by a royal or noble official of their respective nation. Accepting students based off recommendation, the academy is experience-based, thus each class often has a variety of ages in their ranks. THE ACADEMY WAS CREATED UNDER THE AGREEMENT OF THE THREE NATIONS TO PROMOTE PEACE AMONGST THE FUTURE GENERATIONS. ALTHOUGH AROUND FOR SEVENTY YEARS, MANY ARGUE WHILE FRIENDSHIPS BETWEEN NATIONS HAS INCREASED, TEACHING these TACTICS IS ONLY ARMING A WAR THAT COULD EXPLODE AT ANY MOMENT.
o2.
three classes
OWL CLASS: a class focusing on magic, medicine, and herb studies. this class has is known for producing many elite mages. it focuses on both offensive and healing magic, while also teaching students the differences between herbs for medical use and a herb used for poisons. it teaches the perfect balance between offensive and supportive abilities. the current class head is the young prince of argilia.
xerxes, prince of argilia  
  
tiger class: a class focusing on animal careweaponry, and armory.  this class has the widest variety of students ranging from hot-headed fighters to the students that only wish to be in the presence of animals. this class not only teaches how to wield weapons and armor, but also how to craft such necessities. it is also known for teaching impressive summoning techniques. there is still to be election for class head.
  
  
fox CLASS: THIS CLASS HAS A STRONG FOCUS ON TACTICSAGILITY, AND CONCEALMENT. while perfect for royal advisors or spies, this class excels on strategies and gathering intel. they are taught to access situations and act accordingly, regardless of consequences. they are often taught the value of how their skillset could change the tide of any battle. there is still to be an election for class head.
  
  
 
o3.
three nations
kingdom of seteris: the longest thriving nation of the three. seteris is plentiful and beautiful with the greenery, this nation has truly won the favor of mother nature. many of their towns and villages are built amoung the trees.  while not all forest land, seteris is known for their beautiful flower fields looked after the by queen herself. the royal family is known to be kindhearted - always listening to the requests of the civilians. the royal family is loved and praised by all. however, there are certain lords who wish to usurp the royal family for how soft they have gotten over the years. perhaps they have become too comfortable with the peace grecina has provided. although seteris has no feuds with another nation and perhaps provides too much support to pysulia and argilia, the civilian crime rate is on the rise.  while seteris believes people should live how they like and be free, their lenient law allows underground crime to arise beneath the royal family's nose. 
key points:
✴ the capitol of seteris is nemone, the island is known as niyon, rumored to possess a deity that grant any wish
✴ they make their profit off of medical supplies
✴ 80% OF CIVILIANS ARE GIFTED WITH THE ABILITY TO USE MAGIC
✴ this is a matrilineal soceity
✴ the royal family consists of
queen solvia solaris and her two children
argilia empire: the nation with strict and harsh laws. all of their towns and villages are surrounded by iron gates, needing permits to enter and exit towns safely. thus it is difficult to travel between the nation. where you were born is often where you stay for life, unless you earn the favor of a visiting nobleman TO OBTAIN A PERMIT. argilia is an empire that rules over it's civilians with a stern fist. the noblemen of argilia have been great warriors throughout history - quelling skirmishes or taking countries under their siege. there is no doubt argilia is a force to be reckoned with. while their ties with seteris and pysulia are docile, they would not hesitate to fight back if the time ever comes. the crime rate in argilia is very low, as many civilians cower in fear of the consequences bestowed by the royal family.  
key points:
✴ the capitol of argilia is
yuel, vastly populated and under direct rule of the royal family, there are many smaller communities on the outskirts of yuel.
✴ KNOWN AS THE 'IRON' NATION AS IT IS THE FOUNDATION OF ALL BUILDINGS and framework
✴ they make their profit off of mining (ie. minerals, metals, jewels)
✴ 85% of civilians are blacksmiths or warriors
✴ the royal family consists of  
king rowen ateria and his son, prince xerxes ateria
pysulia alliance: a nation born out of a mixture of the other two nations. the land given for pysulia is known for it's hot temperature and sandy terrain. pysulia has no royal family, they are merely a government watched over by a council of noble families.  the noble families formed pysulia due to not wanting to swear loyalty to either seteris or argilia royalty and rather form a nation of their own. although their power dwindles, this nation prides itself over treating each other as equals. the people of pysulia may travel between the other two nations to sell their goods and thus, pysulia thrives as a trading company as well. the crime rate is average as many civilians honor hard work above all else.
key points:
✴ the capitol of pysulia is
sauin,  which is a bustling city and home of the pysulia trading company.
✴ many civilians work manual labor jobs such as farming, fishing, and construction. there are many merchants as well.
✴ while many were born in pysulia, many were also chased out of argilia and seteris and were forced to reside here
✴ the noble families rule as a council, though some believe there should be a council leader
✴ the noble families that govern pysulia are:
lirrison (argilia), tynisol (argilia), vallion (seteris), mynios (seteris), and silva (seteris)