Dense

Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They are also reflected on your face, Oppa..."

Naeun didn't know where in the world did her courage come from. She actually kept her eyes on his face, noticed how those reddish tingles appeared on his cheeks, making his face even more beautiful.

And how Taemin was the one who broke the eye contact when Kibum's loud voice came into their zone. "...-ah! Taemin-ah! Let's go back!"

He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "E-eo, hyung! Coming!"

What just happened?

No answer came to his head. But he knew one thing for sure:

She's courageous.

 

***

 

"Lee Taemin, stop smiling or I'll kill you."

"Hehehe"

"Ugh!" Kibum threw a pillow he was holding right at Taemin's face. "Are you crazy?"

Taemin just shrugged off Kibum's question. "I think I am."

Taemin was curious himself. Why did the word hit differently when it comes from Son Naeun? At the moment Naeun called him "oppa", he felt special. He thought how amazing it'd be to take care of her and to protect her.

Kibum shook his head while clicking his tongue. Here he was, sleeping over at Taemin's place to get over his curiousity. He didn't even have to ask, his answers were all written on Taemin's face.

"Son Naeun's impact is crazy. She just called you 'Oppa', it's not that she kissed you or anything! Get yourself together!"

Instead of listening to his hyung's nagging, the mention of "kiss" blurred out Taemin's mind.

...with Son Naeun?

He shrieked in horror upon his thought. "HYUNG! What the h*ll did you just say?! ARGH!!" He ruffled his hair harshly, as if doing so could remove the thought.

Kibum laughed his lung out loud, knowing exactly how his words had affected his dongsaeng. "oh Gosh, I just want to scribble on both of you!"

"Just go home!!"

Kibum laughed again at his now-pouty dongsaeng.

 

He played with his phone before asked, "By the way, has Naeun arrived safely home?"

Still pouting his lips, Taemin answered reluctantly, "why are you asking me? I don't know."

Kibum shot a death glare at him. "Are you serious? What if something happened? Taemin-ah, you don't have her contact, do you?"

Taemin shot back a glare. "Please ask Eunji-ssi, hyung. Now I'm worried."

Again, Kibum's laughter filled Taemin's place. "Seriously, you... I didn't know that you're this timid. Try to ask her number next time, Taem."

Taemin answered with a reluctant "eung". Kibum chuckled. Such a cute dongsaeng he had.

 

Taemin reached his phone and noticed the bunch of messages he got on his group chat.

 

Jimin

I saw Taemin-hyung's girl

Daebak

Seulgi told me she's one of the Art Major's goddess

She's out of league

People call her "steel-walled girl"

Jongin

Wow

As expected of Taemin's taste

Wonsik

Challenging huh?

Moonkyu

Good luck Taem!

 

"Steel-walled". Taemin unknowingly smiled. It suits her.

Such a special girl he had been associated with.

 

***

 

"Class dismissed."

Naeun was tidying up her stuff when her friend Suji asked, "Naeun-ah, Art Room 6?" She nodded, "yeah, I haven't finished my piece."

"Aren't we supposed to collect them in 2 days?"

"That's right, I'm running out of time." Naeun sighed.

"I told you to do it on Sunday! I've finished mine~" Suji said proudly. "It must be such an important matter you had that you couldn't join us."

Naeun chuckled and responded cockily, "You bet."

Suji exclaimed, "whoa, what is this? Could it possibly a date??"

Naeun shrugged before standing up, "well then, see you~"

Naeun walked off leaving Suji behind with a shocked look on her face. "Mwo ya, she did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter