Serious

Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaah, I’m hungry~~”

Seulgi stretched her back. Her muscles were all sore. Attending a 2 hour lecture really drained the energy out of her body.

“Let’s eat,” Naeun came to Seulgi’s side, smiling to cheer her up.

Seulgi smiled back at her goddess-like friend. Son Naeun’s appearance was beautiful indeed, but not many knew how beautiful she was inside. She would prioritize other’s needs and sometimes abandoned her own. She was really a warm girl despite her cold looks and Seulgi felt lucky to know that side of her. It inspired Seulgi to be a good friend who could help her out anytime.

 

“Yeah! Let’s eat there, okay?”

“Sure.”

 

***

 

“The canteen is actually pretty vast!” Seulgi said while munching her food, the funny sound came out made Naeun chuckled at her friend.

“The food is pretty good, too,” Naeun added. Seulgi nodded in agreement.

They were enjoying their food when Seulgi suddenly looked behind Naeun and spoke up, “By the way, I invited some guys.”

Naeun widened her eyes slightly and followed Seulgi’s eyes, “who—”

 

And there he was.

 

“Seul!”

Seulgi raised her hand, “’Sup!”

Jimin smiled cheekily at Seulgi then turned to Naeun, nodded his head, “Annyeonghaseyo.” Naeun nodded in return. Seulgi also bowed slightly to the man beside Jimin,

“annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim.”

 

“Annyeong.”

Taemin smiled at his hoobae. He glanced at Naeun who was timidly looking anywhere but him. Cute.

 

“Is it okay to join you here?” Jimin asked politely. Noticed that it was directed to her –since she was the only one there whom he spoke formally to—, Naeun answered, “of course.”

 

While taking his seat beside Seulgi, Jimin eyed the food Seulgi and Naeun were having then dramatically said, “ah, too bad. You should’ve tried our jajangmyeon!”

Seulgi looked at him annoyedly and nudged him hard, “then you go buy it for me!” Jimin winced jokingly, “Aww!”, making Seulgi shouted louder, “GO!”

Jimin laughed, “okay, okay!” Soon, he and Taemin left to get their food.

 

“Whoa, it looks delicious.” Seulgi looked at the jajangmyeon Jimin got. The latter was just grinning proudly, “I said so.”

Seulgi bluntly shifted the plate before her and started picking up the food with her chopsticks, “thanks for the food~”

Jimin was too shocked that he could only stare at the girl who’s now enjoying his food like there’s no tomorrow. “Aigoo look at you. After this you gonna be whining all over your belly fat and— UGH!” Not before Seulgi smacked his tummy.

 

Naeun could only chuckled at the two cuties in front of her. She started to wonder, does Seulgi see Jimin as a man?

I should try asking her later. She was still thinking when Seulgi randomly started a conversation,

“Sunbaenim, was Naeun with you last Sunday?” Naeun almost choked on her food. While she coughed, Taemin replied nonchalantly, “Sunday? Ah yes, she was.”

 

Seulgi made a suprised face, “ah really?? So she actually skipped our appointment for a date!”

Seeing Taemin’s confused face, she continued, “we’re supposed to finish our work on Sunday but she cancelled the last minute. I wonder what's more important, turns out it's a date huh~” Seulgi said teasingly at Naeun.

Taemin gave her an “ooh”, before turned to Naeun, “it’s the work you finished the other day until night, wasn’t it?” But Naeun was too embarassed to respond. She was looking deeply down and hiding behind her hair.

 

Cute.

 

But seeing her being that way because of him in front of other people made him feel guilty. He decided to help her. “Aah, it’s probably because Eunji asked her to. Naeun is so kind, she wouldn’t turn her down.” Naeun raised her head a bit in suprise.

“In my case, Kibum-hyung forced me to go,” Taemin laughed off, “so I had no choice!”

 

Jimin chimed in laughing, “right, Kibum-hyung is a real big deal!” Seulgi pouted, “is that so~”

Taemin sighed in relief when the two let go of the topic and talked about other things. He glanced at Naeun beside him. To his relief, she wasn’t looking down anymore.

 

Seulgi was talking about the funny incident happened at their class earlier. Everyone was focused on her until Seulgi suddenly mentioned her friend, “Right, Sonna?” Making the other two looked at the latter.

But Naeun was dazing off, not realizing that she had become the center of attention, not knowing that Seulgi was calli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter