Saving Son (Chaeyu*)

When in Doubt, Call Tzuyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY ONCE!!!!

ps. MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH


SHUHUA: (link)

TZUYU: I get nervous when you send links like this

SHUHUA: im not even sorry.  It’s THURSDAY!!! IT’S CHAEYOUNG TV DAY!!!! Are you ready?!?!

TZUYU: Are you done w the Lit Assignment already?!?! I’m still at the Character Analysis :(((((((((((((((

SHUHUA: …Let’s not pretend you wouldn’t drop everything for Chaeyoung.

TZUYU: have to finish hw before I watch or else I wont be finishing anything.

SHUHUA: suit yourself

TZUYU: tell me if there’s something good.

SHUHUA: its chaeyoung, honestly is there ever a moment that its not good??

TZUYU: she was pissed about that time her phone number got leaked?? I have never felt raged like that before.

SHUHUA: u really have an answer for everything huh…

SHUHUA: anyways i’ll go through it and tell u to brace urself. She’s so pretty and cool~~ You would die!!

 

SHUHUA: girlllll you’re not ready!!!

TZUYU: ????

SHUHUA: Somi is there!

SHUHUA: They went on a date (sorta!!!!) it was so cute!!!

SHUHUA: THEYRE FLIRTING I CRIE

SHUHUA: AND CHAEYOUNG POSTED A SELFIE OF THEM TOGETHER THIS IS—

Hi. I’m Chou Tzuyu, 19, part-time student, full-time fan of Twice, a 9-member Korean girl-group by JYP Entertainment. My bias is Chaeyoung, but I love all of them equally. (Or well, Chaeyoung more so than others)

Being a Chaeyoung stan is one of the toughest, bravest choice Tzuyu has ever had in her life. The group is dynamic and fun, and Tzuyu would have no regrets later on. But Chaeyoung rarely posts something about herself, and sometimes Tzuyu would think Chaeyoung had forgotten the password to their Instagram account. And on reality shows, Chaeyoung rarely speaks unless the members force the mic on her. And even though they have tons of songs, Chaeyoung shares the rap parts with Dahyun and well, sometimes she gets the shorter end of the stick. But that’s fine. As long as Chaeyoung is in it… Tzuyu will eat anything up.

She meets Shuhua in a group chat online. She was randomly added on it before a comeback starts and although she’s not much of a talker, actually just there for the updates and the pictures, she checks it almost regularly for the HD pics and gifs. She’s a silent hardcore stan, sue her.

They chat in English most of the times, sometimes switch in Hangul, but she slipped one time, when the teasers came out, the other fans using their own language: really to just say Nayeon is so beautiful in different languages (she’s always the first teaser to come out), that she also typed in her own. And then she gets a message immeidately after that.

SHUHUA: HK?! TAIWAN?!

And lots of typos that came right after. But Tzuyu would admit… it actually feels better, to have some familiary in this group of people so unknown yet accepting.

SHUHUA: OMG! Who is your bias?!

Even through the screen Tzuyu would find it in her to blush, almost embarassed. This question always sends. Almost like someone asking you your favorite music, your favorite movie, your personality type, or even your Hogwarts House. A simple question that tells something or a lot of things about you. An identifier that makes you friends with a group of people immediately.

She hastily typed, “Chaeyoung,” giggling to herself, finiding it soothing to finally gush about it with someone who understands. She laughs to herself and then adds,

TZUYU: Sometimes Nayeon

TZUYU: Or it depends. You get bias wrecked about every 5 seconds in this group. Lol.

SHUHUA: OMG SAME?!?!

SHUHUA: Mine is Mina. ❤️❤️❤️

SHUHUA: Sometimes Sana. She has gotten a lot hotter lately, like she has no chill.

 

After that, they would talk non-stop, almost daily every night. Each sending pictures of their biases every time something is up. Both of them staying up whenever a member does a live in the middle of the night till dawn. Both of them gushing and heart warming every time a member interacts with them.

When they said Once and Twice are family, they weren’t kidding.

Hi. I’m Chou Tzuyu, just turned 20. I got a golden ticket for a fanmeet that landed on my birthday. And it’s everything. It really is everything.

[1]

Tzuyu thinks she could cry. She could feel warm inside.

It’s the first time she’s seeing them in person, and she could not believe her eyes. She’s used to seeing them on-screen, but their fanmeet landed on her birthday and there is no way she ‘s not getting in. This is the universe telling her it’s meant for her.

Looking at Twice, waving excitedly at the fans, she laughs to herself thinking everyone but two of them is older than her but she’s still taller than them. She thinks, if she stands next to Somi, they might be the same height. Nayeon’s and Jihyo’s voices are loud even without mic’s. Her eyes keep going back to Dahyun. She didn’t think she’s that pretty. The J-line as the fandom had dubbed them, are a mesh of three different flavors in one. The usual teasing is there, the usual Mafia game was there.  Even the tallest, they would baby their maknae, Somi. And she would try to get away from everyone giving her skinship, telling them she’s too cool for them.

And then there’s Chaeyoung.

She’s a few feet away from her and Tzuyu could feel the pounding in her heart. She’s smaller than she could remember. She’s cuter, cooler, and her voice is so so much different than what she hears through a speaker. She tries not to be biased, and pay attention to all of them. But she can’t help it if her eyes go to Chaeyoung and stay there for minutes.

She joins them in laughing when they gang up on Nayeon and Jihyo when Somi said, they’re overbearing sometimes. Tzuyu’s eyes glisten, thinking it would be so special to be part of that group. She cheers, hoping to let them know how much she loves them.

The guy next to her was nice, saying he was there for Nayeon. It’s funny, because even with Tzuyu’s height, the guy is at least 5” taller than her, a bit muscular too, but his voice goes ‘kya!’, smiling brightly at her, not being able to contain his excitement from fanboying. Tzuyu would think Elkie and Shuhua would’ve been proud for Tzuyu making friends.

When it’s her turn for the one-on-one, she readies herself.

She brings out a shaky breath and says, “Hi. You’re so pretty.”

Dahyun’s eyes almost disappear as she laughs and replies, “But you’re so pretty too.”

Tzuyu immediately blushes and tries to recover, “No I—”

Dahyun gasps and points to her, “Oh! You have one dimple too?! Just like our Chaeyoung??” Our Chaeyoung. She had said it so many times, she has claimed Chaeyoung and Twice like they’re hers for a very long time. Their victory is Once’s, their struggle is Once’s.

Tzuyu nods shyly, “Yes, b-but on the other side.”

Dahyun moans approvingly, and slaps her hand on her forehead, “Ahh~~ I can swear our Once’s are pretty people next to pretty people!” Our Once’s. Like who does that? Who calls someone theirs so casually that it makes Tzuyu feel her heart do sommersault? Like there’s this inexplicable sensation of belongingness – connection and attachment that is theirs and theirs alone.. Twice is Tzuyu’s and Tzuyu is Twice’s.

Before Tzuyu can explode and turn to a tomato, her eyes widen when Jeongyeon puts her arm around her shoulders and leans into her. “Dahyun, that’s what you get from hanging out with Sana too much. Since when did you start learning how to flirt?! To our Once, no less!”

Jeongyeon jerks her head towards her and Tzuyu might have a palpitation. Jeongyeon’s eyes widen as she regards Tzuyu, probably now laughing at her reddened face. Shuhua has been into a fanmeet as well and she did say Twice finds it funny when the girls get more flustered meeting them than guys. The staff at the back of Dahyun says it’s Tzuyu’s turn to move, so she does, not before bidding Dahyun goodbye, thanking her for the short yet memorable meeting. She sits across Jeongyeon, with Dahyun following her with her eyes, and Tzuyu would think, this is the best birthday ever.

Hi. I’m Chou Tzuyu, just turned 20. I will never regret stanning Twice. When I met them, it felt like we were friends for a long time. But… when I met you… it’s like… I knew versions of you. Partial things I read about online, hear you say about youself, hear other say about you. But talking to you like that… it was different. So, so different. I wish we would have talked longer. I wished I get to know more of you.

 

Speechless.

She was speechless.

All those times, thinking of what she’ll say when she meets Chaeyoung left her. She was just there, looking at Chaeyoung, taking all of her. She even didn’t notice the staff telling her to go and start.

It was Chaeyoung’s soft laughter that reeled her back in.

She shakes her head immediately and apologized softly, “I’m sorry. I’m sure you get this a lot.”

Chaeyoung’s dimple showed itself, Chaeyoung moves her head, fixing her hair with her forefinger, “No, not really.” She tilts her head to the side, “We’re pretty girl next to pretty girl, next to pretty girl. But I’m sure I’m not the prettiest.”

Tzuyu would digress, “I’m just… starstrucked. I’m…— Don’t tell the other members, but you’re my favorite.”

Chaeyoung raises her eyebrow at this and chuckles, “I think I might. You made Jeongyeon-unnie laugh so hard, I bet she’ll be jealous if I tell her I’m your favorite.”

Tzuyu didn’t think she’ll reach a point in her life where Chaeyoung will make jokes with her. So in a panic, she blushes (for the nth time that day!!!), and lowered her head trying to hide her face, “I didn’t think I was that funny. I think she was just really nice.”

Chaeyoung tilts her head and scrunches her nose, and laughs at that, “You’re charming.”

“You… you think?”

“Yes.”

Their first meeting was short-lived. Or, in Tzuyu’s mind it went too quickly than she would like. She was a babbling mess, and she wanted to say many things, but couldn’t. Her mind was on haywire, and she didn’t know what to say. She was just staring, admiring, looking from afar. It was odd. She was there, if she wanted to, she could’ve touched Chaeyoung’s hand. She was real. But to Tzuyu, it still feels like there’s a barrier between them.

Tzuyu sighs as she looks longingly at Chaeyoung, who’s now smiling at something another fan had said. She thinks she wasted her opportunity on that one just because she’s panicking deep inside.

Her thoughts was distracted when she hears a bright “Hi~”

She turns her attention back to who’s in front of her. She returns Sana’s smile and says, “I’m sorry. I’m not myself today. I’ve been distracted.”

Sana giggles and reaches for her hand. Tzuyu gasps, and it made Sana’s eyes widen and quickly apologized for it. “Sorry, I was gonna comfort you. It’s okay, it’s okay!”

But Tzuyu quickly shakes her head, “No, no! I’m just surprised… You’re Sana, and I’m just—”

And then Sana brings out her infamous baby pout that brings out her pouty lips and prominent cheeks, Tzuyu was sure she was gonna swerve to Sana’s lane. “Don’t ever say you’re just someone. You’re special. You’re our Once!”

This time, Tzuyu returns her sentiment. It warms her heart, how to all the members, they would always refer to them as theirs. This sense of attachment, this sense of family, everyone who doesn’t understand has told her it’s silly, to invest these feelings and money on superficial things, but Twice and Once will always prove, they’re so much more than being a celebrated girl group, more than a bubbly concept, they’re a family.

Tzuyu takes this time to admire Sana’s beauty. Staring at her, taking all of her details. She nods to herself thinking of the times Shuhua would whine on cheating on Mina every time Sana would push her hair back, staring at the camera that makes everyone’s hearts stop, or when they would have a dance break and Shuhua will find her eyes drifting to Sana for a slight body roll and hip sway. As Tzuyu releases a breath she didn’t know she was holding, she nods to herself thinking, she really is the Nation’s visual.

 She’s the last one before Tzuyu has to return to her seat. And Tzuyu would grip her bag hard, savoring every second of it.

Sana tilts her head to peak into her and uncaps her marker, “Do you want me to write something specific?”

Tzuyu raises her eyebrows in surprise. The rest were just signing the album, making small talks. If she remembers correctly, Sana’s the only one who asked.

Sana giggles and says, “’told you, you’re special!” She winks at her and Tzuyu is convinced she might be switching lanes after this. She laughs with Sana and says, “Can you write, ‘Happy Birthday, Tzuyu!’”

Sana gasps, her round eyes widening. If Tzuyu is just as comical, Shuhua had joked they were like twins.  Sana giggles excitedly, her pitch going higher and says, “Is it your birthday?? Or are you giving this to someone for their birthday??”

“It’s my birthday today.”

She grimaced internally, thinking she could’ve said that and at least get a birthday greeting from Chaeyoung.

But seems like Sana is already ahead of her.

Sana quickly grabs her mic and says, “Once, members~~ Can we sing one good, and lively ‘Happy Birthday””

Tzuyu quickly shakes her head and tried to hide her face. She was never one for being the center of attention, but right now everything is set on her.

All of Twice members turn their heads and look at them. Momo who is seated next to Sana also grabbed her mic and said, “Ahh~~ Why didn’t you tell me it’s your birthday?!”

“You didn’t even tell me your name!” Nayeon piped in, whining and already standing up, walking towards Sana.

“Maybe I’m her favorite.” Sana teased.

At that, Chaeyoung quickly grabbed her mic and piped in, “Hey! I thought I was your favorite?! Are you cheating on me already?!”

Yes. Today was a great day.

Hi. I’m Chou Tzuyu. Twice sang me a Happy Birthday song. I. Could. Die.

 

An ear-shrieking bang was heard, everyone turning their attention to the direction of the loud gunshot.

Panic, chaos, screaming and crying.

It was Nayeon who screamed first, and then the men in black shirts came quickly gathering around the center of the table.

One moment, Sana was side-hugging Tzuyu, everyone singing her a birthday song, the next, someone was pulling Sana harshly, it almost knocked Tzuyu to the ground. A blur of white and black were rushing the members backstage.

Every member except one.

In the center lies Chaeyoung, with red liquid slowly but surely filling the table, her short blonde hair covering her head, face down on the table.

At that moment, Tzuyu found her voice.

No.

Oh God, please no.

She screamed.

She screamed some more.

And then nothing.

Hi. I’m Chou Tzuyu. I think… I had the worst nightmare. You died. You…

 

[2.]

Tzuyu breathes heavily, too shocked to do anything, too shocked to realize Elkie shaking her awake. “Happy birthday to my darling~~,” she sings. Shuhua comes next with a party hat, wearing her matching pajamas, and a birthday cake on her hand.

Gucci is on her side, her face, and she tried her hardest to pat him comfortably. She grabs him, hugging him, trying to calm her beating heart.

She feels Elkie kisses her cheek, with Shuhua following right after, bringing the cake in front of her. It’s familiar. So, so familiar. Yet…

That haunting dream.

“Oh! Tzuyu is crying. I’ve never seen her cry! It’s okay, Tzuyu! Today is a special day!” Shuhua was quick to say, comforting her and hyping her up at the same time.

“I had a very bad dream.” Tzuyu managed to say, her lips, still hugging Gucci. Gucci wags his tail, looking up to her then to her cake.

“Yeah? What about?”

“Chaeyoung died… It felt so real… I was on the fanmeet and she died and—” Then she was hyperventilating.

Two of her bestfriends sets the cake to the side and continued to calm her, Elkie on her side kissing her temple, Shuhua running circles at her back. Elkie grabs her face and said, “Breathe with me, Tzuyu. Breathe with me.”

Red.

She can hear the ringing in her head, almost like an incessant buzzing.

And she can see Chaeyoung’s face down on the table, the white cloth stained with her blood.

Red on Chaeyoung’s blonde hair.

“Tzuyu, hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me, sweetie.”

Red.

Tzuyu blinks her eyes, closing her eyes shut tightly. But the images are still there. The feeling is still there, arm softly secured around her, Sana’s scent filling her senses, Momo on her side clapping her hands, then the next, hard rough hands pulling Sana away..—

She feels something cold, and realized Shuhua was trying to make her drink some water. She obliges aimlessly. She can see their mouth moving, but can’t hear them. Instead she hears Nayeon’s scream, and Somi calling out Chaeyoung’s name.

And then she sees Elkie’s face, completely invading her vision. A soft tap on her cheek and then slowly she hears her, “Breathe with me, Tzuyu. Come on. I’m right here.”

“You’re here.” Tzuyu repeats. Not Sana, Elkie. Elkie is the one holding her, singing her a birthday song. Elkie, not Sana.

“You’re here.” Tzuyu says again like a mantra, she leans her head on to Elkie’s waiting embrace. Pushing her head against her chest, closing her eyes tight, trying to shake the images out of her mind.

“Yes. Me and Shuhua. It’s not real. It was just a dream.” Elkie says, in between kisses.

Elkie and Shuhua. Not Sana and Momo. Elkie and Shuhua.

Tzuyu nods, looking down at Gucci whimpering at her tight hold. She relaxes and kissed the top of his head. “It’s not real.”

Tzuyu thinks she could cry. She’s feeling cold inside.

She can remember standing in the small auditorium. She can remember the security checking her bag. She can remember finding her seat among the reserved ones for the event. She remembers cheering when all of Twice enters the stage and waves at them.

All things she can remember just as it happened.

She blinks her eyes and shakes her head, gripping her light stick hard. She hasn’t even turned it on. She sighs, remembering Elkie’s words: “It’s not real. You’ve been thinking about this fanmeet ever since. It’s probably just a bad dream. Don’t think about it too much and have fun!”

Don’t think about it too much, and have fun.

Right.

She tells herself, she’s nervous meeting them. And on her dream, she on the one-on-one. Maybe that’s it, right? She was too distracted, she barely talked, and it’s why Chaeyoung died. A little dramatic if you ask Shuhua, and it’s why it’s a dream.

Then why did everything happened like it was in the dream?

The security check, the queue, meeting Dylan, cheering for Twice… everything.

She her lips and before she can stop herself, she says, “Hi, You’re so pretty.” Dahyun is just as pretty as it

She doesn’t know what to think, when just like what happened in her dream, Dahyun’s eyes almost disappear as she laughs and replies, “But you’re so pretty too.”

Instead of blushing, Tzuyu felt a cold shiver run through her body. She wipes her forehead with her handkerchief and nods cautiously. “T-thanks.” She looks at Dahyun’s right and realized they were seated just as it was in her dream. Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and on the far end, Sana.

No way. There is no way she’ll dream about this when she hasn’t seen them.

“Is there something wrong?” Dahyun says, leaning into her.

She smiles tightly at her and then says, “I’m sorry. I’m a little overwhelmed. You… This is too much for me.”

Dahyun smiles comfortingly at her and then leans towards the table. She motions for her to the same. Confused, Tzuyu leans in as well, “Want to know a secret?” Dahyun whispers.

Tzuyu pulls back a little and looks at her in confusion. Dahyun wiggles her eyebrows and then beckoned for her to come again. Tzuyu did so. Dahyun whispers, “I get overwhelmed too. So, it’s okay… to just take a moment and breathe.”

She pulls back and winks at Tzuyu.

Somehow, Tzuyu thinks, comfort and warmth overflows her body, replacing the bad aura since this morning.

She smiles at her as she hands her album for Dahyun to sign.

Just as quickly the comfort comes, the nausea was quick to come back with a vengeance when she hears Dahyun gasps and points to her, “Oh! You have one dimple too?! Just like our Chaeyoung??”

Oh God, no.

“Yes, but on the other side,” she replies, but this time, it felt like a robotic response. The usual overwhelming fangirling sensation left her.

Dahyun moans, and puts her hand on her forehead, “Ahh~~ I can swear our Once’s are pretty people next to pretty people!”

And Tzuyu would almost whisper to herself, repeating what Jeongyeon is saying when she puts her arm around Dahyun, “Dahyun, that’s what you get from hanging out with Sana too much. Since when did you start learning how to flirt?! To our Once, no less!”

For a moment, it felt like it’s a blur of flashes through Tzuyu’s eyes. It’s like watching a movie the second time, already knowing what’s about to happen.

Hi, I’m Chou Tzuyu, just turned 20. I think I’m losing my mind.

 

Speechless.

She was speechless.

Sitting in front of her, it feels surreal, yet familiar at the same time.

She was just there, looking at Chaeyoung, taking all of her. She slides in her album bowing to her a little.

It was Chaeyoung’s soft laughter that reeled her back in, mimicking her by bowing also, “How old are you? Am I older than you, why are you bowing?”

Tzuyu shakes her head, dread already filling her, “No, I’m… We’re the same age I think.” She wets her lips, searching Chaeyoung’s face, and then fiddling with her fingers in her lap, “I… I just turned 20. Today is my birthday.”

Chaeyoung’s eyes widen comically, her jaw dropping, “Really?!”

Unlike Sana, she doesn’t grab her mic. She nudges Somi on her left and then tells her, “It’s her birthday today!”

Somi turns her attention to her and regards Tzuyu. She smirks her and laughs, “Really? Lucky you spending it with us, right?”

Chaeyoung laughs and nudges her. She turns to Tzuyu and says, “She means we’re lucky you’re spending it with us.” At Chaeyoung’s small smile, the battle within Tzuyu starts: Chaeyoung’s fire that was supposed to warm her, and the coldness of the image of Chaeyoung’s death. She shakes her head, blinking her eyes fast, trying not to cry as Chaeyoung plays with her marker. She looks at Tzuyu, not losing her smile and then writes on her album.

She slides the album back to Tzuyu, and Tzuyu would bow her head in reply, ready to meet the dreaded ending. But then something caught her eyes.

She looks at her album, and realized contrary to the other 4 signatures, one was different. There’s Chaeyoung’s signature, and a small greeting, ‘Happy Birthday. Thank you for spending it with us.’ And then a doodle of herself, Tzuyu thinks. She looks up to Chaeyoung in question. Chaeyoung just shrugs, continues playing with her marker, spinning it in her hand, looking curiously at her.

She was a mess, and she wanted to say many things, but couldn’t. Her mind was on haywire, and she didn’t know what to say. She was just staring, admiring, looking from afar. It was odd. She was there, if she wanted to, she could’ve touched Chaeyoung’s hand. She was real. And to Tzuyu, it still feels like there’s a barrier between them.

So this time, before her turn ends, she reaches to Chaeyoung’s hand and squeezed it. In Tzuyu’s luck, Chaeyoung didn’t retract her hand. The staff behind her motioned for Tzuyu to stop, and told her it wasn’t allowed. But Chaeyoung waved at her and told her it’s okay because it’s Tzuyu’s birthday.

“Thank you.”

Chaeyoung looks at her kindly and puts her other hand on top of hers. “No. Thank you. I wouldn’t be here without you.”

And just like that, all of Tzuyu’s worry dissipitate.

Somi was next and cheers for her, having reminded of Chaeyoung’s remark. She claps her hands excitedly and writes on Tzuyu’s album, “Happy Birthday, our prettiest Once-unnie!” And then drew a cake next to her signature.

As she moves across Sana, she takes a chance to glance at Chaeyoung. After Chaeyoung, things had been different. She had managed to talk more, and relaxed more. Even the things Somi, Nayeon, and Momo were saying were different from what was in her dream. Maybe… Maybe it really was just a bad dream. She looks at her album one more time and realized it’s different from her dream.

She bows to Momo and smiles when Momo waves at her, laughing at what she had said. Tzuyu thinks maybe this will be different. She took a chance to look at Chaeyoung’s direction, half expecting her to be laughing at something the fan is saying her, instead, she was surprised to meet Chaeyoung’s gaze. Even more when Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow at her and smiled at her, even pointing a heart-finger to her.

At that Tzuyu looked down blushing.

Her inner fangirling was distracted when she hears a bright “Hi~”

She turns her attention back to who’s in front of her. She returns Sana’s smile, brighter this time. She greets her, “Hi~”

Sana giggles and said, “Wow, so pretty! Ahh~~ What to do?”

Tzuyu laughs, accepting the compliment.

Yes. Today is not so bad after all.

“You’re one to talk. Unnie~, so pretty.” Tzuyu says cheekily.

Sana never to back down, leans back to her chair and formed a heart with her hands and points it to Tzuyu.

Sana giggles as she leans back to the table and grabs her album. Her eyes widen as forms an ‘O’, “Oh! It’s your birthday?” She reads the greeting of half of the members on her album.

Tzuyu nods shyly as she places her gift in front of Sana. She pats the small Shiba Inu on the table and actually felt proud. She had prepared small dog stuff toy that she thinks represents the members.

Before she knows it, Sana’s familiar, “Once and members~~ Can we sing one good, and lively ‘Happy Birthday!’”

Tzuyu quickly shakes her head, half-nervous this is becoming too familiar than she would like, half-hopeful it would have a different ending.

All of Twice members turn their heads and look at them. Instead of Momo, it was Jihyo who said, “Ahh~~ It’s your birthday? Really? Why didn’t you tell me?”

Hi. I’m Chou Tzuyu. Something is wrong.

 

Sana on her right, side-hugging her.

Tzuyu pushed on the side.

Men in black shirt.

Red on Chaeyoung’s blonde hair.

Tzuyu screams.

And then nothing.

[3.]

Tzuyu thinks she could cry. She’s feeling cold inside.

No, this is not a dream. It happened twice. There’s no way… No way that this is just a dream.

It felt real.

Everything felt real. The first, the second, this right here, feels so real.

The security is checking her bag. And she wonders: if she can’t bring in a simple bottle of water, there is no way, someone can bring in a gun.

An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter