Chapter 5.5: Taehyung's POV

Still under construction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5.5: Taehyung's POV


I am playing a video game with Jungkook when i notice Jun pacing back and forth. I wonder what he is thinking about so seriously. I want to ask him what's wrong so I walk towards him, but then he walks off to Jin hyung. I follow him to know what he wants from Jin hyung.

I hear him asking for hyung's phone to check the time of his country and call someone. Jun is muttering to himself, wondering wether his should call this person or not. I am a bit curious about the person he is trying to contact, i walk towards him and stop.

"Who are you going to call?", I ask curiously leaning toward him a little until I noticed I was too close to him, our faces were only a few centimeters away from each other.

He gets surprised and takes a step backward. I get surprised by his surprised reaction.

"Erm, sorry for having startled you. I was just curious who you were going to call", I raise up my hands till my chest signing him it is okay.

He tells me he's going to call his best friend. I thought that it would be his parents he would call, seeing how nervous and tensed he was before the call.

"Best friend, huh?"

He calls his best friend but he is not picking up. The phone has been ringing for a while now, but no one has picked it up.

* Is the other person busy? Or sleeping? Or maybe igno- *

The phone call is answered by an annoyed voice. By the sound, it looks like he was asleep and just woke up. I can hear that person and Jun conversing but i have no idea what they are talking about.

* Oh, it's girl... *

From Jun's expression and the person's voice though, I can understand that he is being lect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter