Editor

Still under construction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



Chapter 5: Editor

- 8 'o clock in the morning -

I keep on pacing from left to right, biting my nails. Thinking how to return and how to manage my situation so I do not get into nor cause anymore trouble when I am suddenly reminded of something important i tried forgetting, but no luck.

The guys are basically doing their own thing right now. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok went back to sleep. Jin and Jimin are in the kitchen probably making breakfast and Taehyung and Jungkook are playing video-games in the living-room.

"Erm", I walk towards Jin and try to be as polite as I can be, "may I please borrow your phone for a while to make a call?"

Jin looks at me with a suspicious stare but still handed his phone over to me. I was so relieved and glad he did that.

"Thank you very much", i thank him with a smile and make an 90 degree bow for him. That left Jin with a surprised look.

* Was the bowing maybe too much maybe? Oh well I got what I needed, so... *

"What are you going to do with my phone in the first place?", Jin asked curiously trying to look what I was doing with his phone.

"I'm searching for the time difference between South Korea and Suriname. Based on that I have to make an urgent call to someone if you don't mind me using your phone",I explain.

"Okay, go ahead. But please don't talk too long", Jin gives me permission.

I go to the browser and search the time difference between here and Suriname. There is an exact 12 hours difference according to my search.

"Okay, so if it's 8am here so that means it's about 8pm there. Okay...okay...", I mumble to myself as I try to figure out how to plan everything. "Should i call her or not?", I ask myself nervously.

"Whom are you going to call?", I suddenly hear a voice behind me which startled the life out of me. I turn around and to my surprise Taehyung is standing behind me. His face almost touching mine by a few centimeters. This surprised me even more and I reflexively back-down.

* Uwaaaaah....that scared the out of me! Why the hell is he so close?! *

"Uhm, sorry for having startle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter