Chapter 3: My origin

Still under construction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: My origin

It is 7 'o clock in the morning. The sun is just about rising up. Lights illuminating. The darkness of the night begins to lighten up in a dark yellow-ish color.

The boys and I are sitting the living room. The room is so beautiful and really spacious. I could fit two of my own living rooms into this one. I am so fascinated by all this space and the expensive furnitures that it feel like I am turning my head 180 degrees admiring all of this The boys on the other hand are looking at me like I am a pitiful creature.

True, I am shocked by how tall they are but I would appreciate it if they did not tease me for me being short.

"So, shall we start the interrogation?", Yoongi asked after clearing his voice.

I start feeling nervous all of a sudden. "Yeah, sure. Go ahead. You can ask me whatever you want to know", I calm myself down and give them all my attention.

"But who goes first?", Hoseok asked laughing awkwardly.

"Well, we have only one way to find out, don't we?", Jin said. They all looked at each other, serious gazes but smirking mouths.

"Lets do this then! Gawi Bawi Bo!", they all yell at the same time which kind of startles me.

"Aww, man", Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok played paper and lose the first round. They go back to sit on the couch quietly.

"Gawi Bawi Bo!", second round Namjoon loses the game by throwing in scissors.

"Gawi Bawi Bo!", this is the last round seeing as Jin wins by throwing in rock and defeating Yoongi and Taehyung with their scissors.

"This means that I’m the first to ask you a question", Jin looks at me with a serious look in his eyes. He does have a smile on, but I can clearly see that his eyes are contradicting his smile.

But I am not one to budge from something like that. "You can start whenever you are ready", I reply with a big business smile on. I lean back on the couch trying to relax my muscles. I take a deep breath in and breath out slowly.

"Okay then. Who are you and how did you end up in our house. Let alone in Namjoon's bed?", his smile disappeared when he asked me this question. And I can understand him being so cautious. I mean, I almost hit Namjoon into the hospital because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter