Chapter 7

Still under construction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin and I arrive at the condo. We are unloading the groceries in silence. The whole trip back was in silence, which made me kind of nervous. I have no idea what is going through Jin's head. Not during the ride nor at the moment. Since he was not bringing up anything about me knowing Korean beforehand, neither will I.

Just act normal.... Just act normal 

We are on our way to the elevator now. I take a glance at Jin. My heart almost gave up when I saw our eyes meet. I immediately looked away, to the front.

 

Which part of just acting normal was difficult to understand, you idiot?!

We stop in front of the elevator waiting for it to arrive on the ground floor. The atmosfeer is  a little tense on my part because of this awkward silence. The elevator opens up and we walk in. We are the only two people going up.

 "Just so you know....", suddenly Jin broke the silence, "I won't tell the others about you already knowing Korean. That should be done by you". He said in a soft voice. 

I look up at him in surprise. "Urm, thank you. I promise I didn't plan on hiding it, I was just too busy trying to comprehend my situation. And the easiest language that came up to talk was English. I kind of speak in English automatically and...",

I started mumbling on and on before Jin closed my mouth with his hand.    

"It's okay. But when we're together, you wanna talk in Korean?", he suggested with a smile.

I looked at him and my eyes lit up, I nodded  my head as hard as I could. Right at that moment the elevator stops and its doors open up. I look to the front of me and I see Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon in front of us. Jin's hand was still on my mouth when they saw us. I kind of could feel trouble rising up so I glanced at Jin again. To my surprise, actually everyone's surprise, Jin came closer to me and whispered into my ear that we will continue our conversation another time. But because I happen to have sensitive ears, my face starts to burn up and blush. Jin just walks out after nodding his head at me; without looking back. And me still standing there with my face as red as a baboon's . 

Just as I was about to step out of the elevator, I noticed Taehyung walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter