Chapter 4: You Can Stay

Still under construction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: You Can Stay

The boys are confused why I look so frighted and for whom. They look at each other and ask for one of them to ask me what happened. I on the other hand am still thinking of what will happen if I do not submit my manual script on time. I managed to finish it just on time to submit it for her. But if I do not give it to her when she comes to check up on me, I will die.

"Please don't come yet. Please come yet", I repeat soft in a nervous state.

"Hey, dude, what's wrong? Why do you look so pale all of a sudden?", I hear a soft voice asking me. I look up with me eyes wide open from surprise and see that it is Taehyung. He places his right hand on me left shoulder. I could see that he did indeed look a bit concerned. I look behind him and see that the other guys also look a bit concerned.

"Oh, it's nothing so serious", I laugh nervously as I try to brush off the nervousness.

"Your face doesn't say 'nothing serious'", Yoongi made the remark looking straight in my eyes. This kind of made my heart skip a beat.

* Darn it, heart! Are you crazy! He may be fair and cute, but he is still a guy!!!*

"No, really. It's not really that big a problem. We can talk about that later", I assure them.

"You're right. We still don't know how you ended up here, do we?", Jin came back to the topic at question.

* Thank you, Jin! *

"Yes, and honestly I want to know that more than you guys. I have a lot of things to finish and start and submit. Basically a lot of work to finish", I made up an excuse while telling a part of the truth.

"That must be frustrating, I can imagine", Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I also feel weirdly annoyed when I can't finish a work I started on", I hear Jungkook's soft voice talking again.

"Thank you for understanding. Nooow, I wonder how i’ll be able to return back to my country", I sigh realizing I cannot even return without a passport.

* Wait! I don't have my passport with me.... That literally makes me an illegal immigrant here in this country! *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter