Mind Blown

Still under construction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Mindblown

- sounds of someone typing furiously on their laptop -

 

* Sigh * "Finally done!!", I yell in excitement, " this one is my masterpiece". I smirk as I reread the content i just wrote. " Now she won't have any complaints. I am sure of it", I puff with confidence.

 

I lean on my chair to stretch myself when I notice the state of my room. I stay in that position for a second for my brain to comprehend how the room ended in that state. There were empty noodle cups on the ground with the chopsticks still in them. Most of my clothes wear still on my bed while some were laying on the ground.

My desk was also a mess with papers fluttering from one side of the desk to the other.

 

"Oh, well. I'll just clean everything up in the morning", I shrugged. I stand up and walk towards my bed. The only source of light in my room was that of the table lamp on my desk. Just the right mood to relax and rest after the sleepless days before. I shuff the clothes to the side and finally lay on my bed.

 

"Hah~, the soft texture of my blanket feels so nice on my skin. Just right for the night cold", I fall asleep while admiring the rest I could finally get.

 

-x-x-x-x-

 

I regain consciousness but still too lazy to open my eyes. I turn around on my bed searching for the pillow i usually hug while sleeping. I extend my arms, searching for it.

 

"Found it", I smile and pull it towards me. "Why did the pillow become so hard?", I whine and start banging on it with my fist to soften the pillow.

 

"Ugh!"

 

I stop. "W-what was that voice?", I am startled by a sudden voice. I sounded like it was in pain. "Why? Why did it come from.....next to....me...?"

 

I open up my eyes. As slow as I can. First my right eye and the my left. It is still dark in the room, with just a tiny bit of light in the room. I frown and try to follow me stretched arm from the shoulder till my hand. When my gaze reached my fingers, I just layed there in shock.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter