I'm just a girl

Contrasts

SinB can't believe what she just hear, THE AWESOME GIRL THAT SHE IS CRUSHING ON JUST CONFESSED TO HER, she never saw it coming, how is it possible? is she dreaming? No her dreams are usually about her playing guitar... but... maybe she got it wrong... maybe it is better to ask..

SB. You... you mean... as in a romantic way... or?
YR. Oh... I didn't know there was another way... omg you really are oblivious hey...- she says with a soft tone-
SB. Yerin Unnie I'm so sorry I... This has never happened to me before... OMG...
YR. Listen, I like to be straightforward when I feel something, so I know this might be a lot and I don't want to push you, I know you're already too stressed and I really want to have you in my life, if you don't want to answer or you don't feel the same it is fine I just...
SB. NO NO WAAAAAIT!! I might be a bit slow when it comes to feelings but being very honest... I like you a lot... and I might be afraid because of past things but I just... Yerin Unnie... I admire you, I think you're really smart, I like the way you talk and when you tell me about your thoughts and... you're gorgeus... the first time I saw you I couldn't stop staring at you because.. you're amazing... I like you too, I find it hard to believe that you like me because I mean you're all that is good in this world and I... I am just a girl...

YR. SinB... first of all you can just call me Yerin... and to be honest do you think to me you're just a girl? You inspire me to keep trying to do what I love, I admire how dedicated you are to what you love, you're the type of person who I want to be like, so hardworking, talented, kind and pretty... I still can't believe you don't have your own fans club

SB. HAHA well.. I don't think I need a fanclub anymore hey?

YR. That's true.. you have the only fan you need here infront of you eyes 

Both girls keep chatting and talking during that night at "Crossroads" somehow it feels like that was meant to happen, again, they walk together to home...

YR. Here we are..
SB. Yeah... I always thought my home wasn't that near of Crossroads but since I walk with you the road feels shorter everytime
YR. You really are a sweet talker hey?
SB. I try my best... but seriously... I wish we could slow the clock when we are together, I love being by yourside...
YR. I love it too... hey.. i know this has been really unexpected but.. we can go step by step and see what happens you know? I have a good feeling about us...
SB. I have a good feeling too... 
YR. Well since I am the oldest here, It is my duty to say this, time to go to sleep or else we will be all tired tomorrow.. however.. see you at school...
SB. HEY WERE ARE YOU GOING? AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?
YR. Oh...I don't think so.. am I?
SB. Yes yes!! come back!

Yerin walks back to SinB, the younger girl, is smiling to her in a flirty way, Yerin doesn't know whats happening... SinB is like three inches away and she leans on... it happens so fast and it fees like a hurricane just past, something warm into her hearts, it lasted like a second but it also felt like an eternity... a quick but firm kiss, "see you tomorrow princess" she whispers into Yerin ears before she enters her home...
SinB's lips were as soft as Yerin expected, suddenly everything felt better, Yerin barely remembered what happened after, seems like they said goodnight and she doesnt' know how did she got home but now she's at bed daydreaming about SinB...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UJ. You two KISSED!! OMG I CAN`T BELIEVE THIS!!!
SB. Believe me I am still wondering if it was a dream... I'm so... wooow...
UJ. Unnie you deserve this so much, I'm so happy for you!!! So... are you two oficial or?
SB. We didn't really... talked about it? but we're getting there hopefully, I don't know Yewon.. what if I'm getting my hopes too high I'm so happy but also I started overthinking and what if...
UJ. Let me stop you right there! Hey, i know you're acting like this because of the past things but give it a chance, yes, it might be good that you take care of your heart but relax a little, not all people will act the same, and it seems like she really know what she wants, i'm not saying everything it's gonna be easy but just, go with the flow you know what I mean?
SB. Yeah kinda... you're really good at romantic advice Yewon... how come you...?
UJ. STOP we're not doing this tonight, I know my love life at the moment is plain but let's not talk about it for today...
SB. I wouldn't say that Yewon.. I've seen you spending a lot of time with Yuna during breaks...
UJ. Oh... welll she's just... trying to get some feedback about her songwriting but nothing more than that...
SB. Hmmmm
UJ. What's with that hmmm?
SB. You know.. today I was called oblivious.. and i know for sure that I'm smart and you're the smartest but sometimes we both are really... I don't know... maybe we both should give love a try
UJ. You're already on it hahahaha
SB. Yes!! And i know you don't need anyone but I've seen how you smile when Yuna is with you, I don't know what could happen but I have a good feeling about you two
UJ. SIgh... we shall see...
SB. Yeah we shall... oh hey i have to go ! Siyeon is calling me! See you tomorrow...!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SinB answers the phone, and the news she recieves make it feel like it is the best and the worst day of her short life.....

.....................................................END OF CHAPTER................................................

Hello everyone, I know it's been a long time, I apologise for the delay, it's been a really rough year for buddy, however i will still support the 6 girls no matter where they go, i hope you enjoy this update and I will try my best to keep it up with this and the other one I'm writing, take good care everyone and have a good day.

thanks to my good friend Jun who still believes in this fanfic!