Haven't you heard?

Contrasts

SJ. What are you looking at... Oh SinB that girl in the painting... she looks so much like you... who painted.. SINB IM PRETTY SURE THAT'S YOU!!!

SB. Unnie please stop yelling I'm next to you!

SJ. Awwww someone finds you inspiring somehow!!

SB. Shut up!! I didn't know Yerin do painting.. I mean she was interested on joining the art club but I never thought she was so talented...

- Hello girls! are you interested on this painting?

SJ. More like my friend here is interested in the artist hehehehe

SinB gives Sowon an "I kill you look", the girl in charge of promoting the art laughs

I. I'm Irene, my dad owns this place, Yerin (the artist) is one of the favorites here, I'm assuming you guys are close to her?

SJ. Yes, we're friends from school! Well we lost contact like two years ago but now we reconnected, she told us about the accident..

I. Oh! It was such an awful moment, she came when she started to recover from her injuries, during that time she joined the art class because it helped her with her anxiety since she couldn't walk to much.. but look, she has come so far, some people comes often to ask specifically about her paintings... this is the last one she's done

SB. Wow I'm really impressed..

I. Now that I look at you... are you the girl in the painting?

Sojung can't hold her laugh and SinB blushes..

SB. It appears so, but I don't see why? I mean maybe she just painted the last person she talked to?

I. I don't think so, her paintings usually have deep meaning! Actually tomorrow we're having a little gathering to promote some of the artists works, maybe you could come I'm sure it'd be a nice surprise for her!

SB, I'll... think about it thank you!

I. You're welcome anytime!

Sowon and SinB leave the place and take a walk to the closest bus stop to get back home...

SJ. Woow Yerin is really good right? Seems like painting really helped her to overcome the accident...

SB. I think it did, but she told us about regreting never going back to dance, I wonder if she'll ever be able to do it again.. 

SJ. The interesting part here is that she painted YOU

SB. I'm pretty sure it's nothing maybe it was because we just had a little talk, I'm pretty sure it's nothing..

SJ. You heard Irene Unnie! Why can't you admit that maybe she's interested in you?!

SB. I just... SOJUNG unnie! we're so close to the competition we'd better focus on that! I won't admitt or deny anythig until we win that!

SJ. Ahh you're right... sigh It's been a while since I saw her... it wasn't as terrible as I thought but we were like 10 meters away...

SB. Hey we're gonna do great! Don't think about her anymore!

SJ. SinB I really try but I mean... somehow I still have feelings for her I don't even know why! And I hate it... most of the time I'm fine but sometimes the bad memories about that day comes again and all the good things that happened before that... the kiss she gave me before we played that day and then.. I can't help but wonder if she was trying to sabotage and it was all fake but then again it felt so real...

SB. Oh... well believe me I get it...

SJ. I'm so sorry I know you don't like talking about this

SB. It's not the best memories I have but I think i need to talk about that sooner or later you know? Dahyun and I had so many good moments, she seemed like the supportive girlfriend I always imagined and then she just... I know I'm childish sometimes but I know what i want we talk about our future plans many times! then why did she suddenly just changed her mind and assumed I have no future? Sometimes when I'm sad that thought comes to my mind... what if I never find my place in this world? what if no one is capable to love me again?

SJ. Those two really broke our trust uh...?

SB. Aghh yes I hate this!!!

SJ. But honestly SinB there's no one as hardworking and stubborn person as you, when you really want something you get it! Remember that skating contest you wanted to join but they told you no because you were the only girl? Then you somehow managed to not only participate but won that!

SB. HAHAHAHA I'd forgot about that time HAHAHAHA omg the organizer was so mad at first!

SJ. And now thanks to you they let everyone participate no matter the gender!! I mean if you could do that with only 15 years now that you're eighteen you can do more and whoever that you choose to love will be grateful to have you becuase you're THAT great!!

SB. I mean yes.. sometimes you're right...

SJ. I'm always right please...

SB. And now you're wrong again hahahahaha

Both friends take the bus, they keep chatting and joking, it's been a while since both of them had that kind of deep talk, it was liberatig to finally let out their fears and frustrations, that night when SinB gets home she realizes she an Instagram notif... "Jung Yerin is followig you", she can't stop a little smile and her heart skips a heartbeat... maybe Yerin would be great as a friend... but maybe SinB is feeling something more than just friendly feelings...

The morning after, SinB goes trough her school day withouth paying too much attention, nothing really important happened though but Yerin is nowhere to be found, not even at lunch time and Eunbi really pays attention during that time, she has been thinking to attend the event on the gallery but she's also shy because what if Yerin's painting was just that with no more meaning and shes just assuming things, she's lost in her thoughs when suddenly she almost gets run by someone in rush...

SB. Heeey careful...oh....

DH. Oh excuse me I'm so sorry I'm going late for dance practice...oh... Eunbi...

SB. Yeah... hi...

DH. Excuse me I really didn't see you...

SB. I'm use to that... it's ok...  you better keep going you don't want to lose dance practice...

DH. Yeah right... hey...

SB. Sorry I'm late for something too... see you around I guess!

DH. See you...
 

SinB can't believe what just happened, not only she talked to Dahyun after like a million years, but it wasn't as bad as she imagined all this time, sure it was awkward but her heart  was kinda ok? what was going on? Oh well... she will care about that later, school day it's almost over and she has decided to go to the gallery, she's curious about Yerin's artistic side, she has seen the older girl is perceptive but she never knew she could turn all that into art... also SinB hopes in her heart that painting she made means that maybe Yerin's could consider that they could be more than friends... maybe.. in the future..

Text from Moonbin.
- Hey SinB! are we gonna practice today? I have a few ideas I'd like to share!
SB. Not today, tomorrow at 6pm did you forget again?
MB. I'm so sorry I've been so distracted lately, but ok that's good, what are you gonna do today? I have a date and she's bringing a friend, maybe you'd be interested...
SB. I can't today! And stop trying to find me a girlfriend, thank you!
MB. Oh c'mon you know I just want yo see you happy !
SB. Then don't be late tomorrow to practice!! See you!

SinB is ready to go, she's wearing her favorite pair of jeans and a rock band shirt, SoJung has mentioned that her style is cool, today Eunbi hopes that's true because she has never been in this kind of events, she doesn't know what to wear so she picked the comfortable outfit... getting closer to the place, she knows she made a big mistake, maybe her outfit is to casual... everyone else seem a little bit close to formal and she can only feel her face starting to burn, when she's about to turn back to walk home she hears a voice...

I. Heeey welcome :D you came!
SB. Hi... oh I'm sorry I think I'm not dressed properly for the ocassion...

I. What?! No you're perfect! there's no dress code please come in, I'm sure someone will be happy to see you!

Irene drags SinB into the gallery, there are a lot of paintings and people around each art piece, seems like the painters are explaining the small crowd reunited around them about what inspired tgeir creations, Irene drags her to the sunflower artwork SinB saw yesterday and there she is, Yerin with her beautiful smile, wearing a white dress with printed cherries and white converse... God she looks so beautiful there, Yerin itself is an artwork worthy to be admired, SinB looks at her, talking to a small group of people that seems to be enchanted with her, suddenly one of the observers rise his hand...

- Hey... your sunflower painting it's really beautiful, could you tell us what inspired you to create it?
YR. Sure! Well this is the last one I've painted, and it is really special for me, you know I just met a person who seems to be so serious at first, but when we got closer, I could percieve something else, she's really passionate about her music, she is straighforward and knows what she wants, I admire her a lot.. and to be honest everytime I talk to her I feel like she has so much to offer to this world, I was about to surrender about many of my dreams but since I know her, I feel like she has inspired me to keep following them, so maybe she seemed to serious at first... but... - suddenly Yerin's eyes meet SinB's gaze, the musician feels like a bunch of butterflies wanting to go ouside her stomach- she has a bright personality and she's an amazing woman... I'm really grateful she came into my life... and this is what I tried to portray here, thank you!

Everyone claps, Yerin is like a ray of sunshine, more like the sun! And SinB can't believe what she just listened...

I. If someone talked about me like that.. girl I'd be asking her to marry me already

SB. M- MARRIAGE WHAT?

I. Calm down girl, I'm just kidding, but honestly, don't waste your opportunities, Yerin is a great human being and for the way she talked , you are too, don't think too much ok?

Without saying anything more, Irene walks away to help some clients interested on other artworks.. SinB stands there, quiet, observing Yerin talking with the admirers of her work and some others interested on Yerin more than the artwork, when she's finally able to reach her she feels so shy...

SB. H-Hi...

YR. Hi there! Irene Unnie mentioned she invited to you to come... I am gladly surprised that you did attend this...

SB. Well... I... I honestly don't know what to say I mean... Yerin...

YR. Yes SinB?

SB. I never knew you think of my like that.. Not even my parents express about me like that I just... thank you Yerin this means a lot to me..

YR. I hope you know I meant every word...

SB. I know...

YR. Then, one more thing...

SB. Uh? what?

YR. You are so smart SinB BUT you are also so oblivious sometimes...

SB. WHat are you talking about? I thought you think I'm the best person ever! hahaha

YR. You are... and this painting is for you, this is my way to tell you, SinB I like you a lot.. havent you heard?



----------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I am sorry for all this time whitout updating, I've been busier than before, but I hope you like this chapter, I think we all deserve soft sinrin because I'm sure we all miss their interactions a lot! This is chapter is specially dedicated to @CutestSinRin on twitter <3 have a nice day/night and stream GFriend!

Fighting buddy!