Wasn't good enough for her...

Contrasts

UJ. How was the test?

SB. Pff please! I knew each answer... are you free for lunch?

UJ. Seems like the study sessions are working well!

SB. Mmmm maybe,,, Is not like I couldn't get a decent grade without studying tho...Are you free for lunch? I'm starving!

UJ. Uh.. well actually I was suppoused to meet Yuna for lunch..

SB. Wait WHAT? Are you two already dating?!

UJ. NO! She just... you know she is in choir club? She promised to show me some of her singing...but maybe you could you know join us?

SB. Oh well thanks but you know I'm not a fan of thirdwheeling... I'll walk you to the cafeteria and then I'll look if SoJung is free ok?

UJ. Ok then.. .but is not thirdwheeling please.. she's just too kind

SB. C'mon have a little faith!

The girls keep chatting til they enter the cafeteria, Umji looks for Yuna and finds her seated at a table, her heart flutters when Yuna looks at her and gives her a big smile, SinB notices the softness in both girls eyes but says nothing to not ruin the moment, finally reaching Yuju's place, she says goodbye and starts walking while she looks for SoJung, apparently she's not there which is kinda logic because the older one avoids to eat there after the Eunha's incident, so Eunbi decides to give up and eat alone, she finds an empty table and to avoid people she takes out her songs notebook, it's been a long time since she wrote something, Siyeon was the official composer of the band but Eunbi has good ideas too, that's why they're a good team, but not more songs after the last competition, Eunbi reads it again feeling a little pain in her chest, all those memories start going through her mind again and when they're about to flood her eyes too...

YR.! Hi! Eunbi! It's good to see you!

SinB blinks twice trying to stop the memories and looks at the girl taking a second to recongnize her.

SB. Ahhh I'm sorry Yerin I spaced out for a second! Good to see you too!

YR. Can I sit with you? or Am I interrupting your train of thoughts?

SB. Oh please sit you're not interrupting anything I was just.. reading..

Yerin's eyes see the notebook with the title 'Songs' written in it

YR. Oh you write songs?

SB. Well.. I tried, these are only some drafts nothing important and I stopped doing it anyways...

YR. That's cool! Did you perform any of these with your band? You play the guitar right?

SB. Y-yes! And not exactly, Siyeon does all the creative stuff, sometimes I help her but it's mainly her ideas, I feel comfortable like that because I tend to be too nostalgic when I write so..

YR. Still sounds nice, I hope I'd listen to you guys soon!

SB. If we get to perform at this year competition, maybe you could go!

YR. There's a competition? WOOAH! Why are you not sure you're going to play?

SB. This year it's harder because they're giving some scolarships so a lot of bands signed up before us, they made some auditions and we weren't selected but some bands just cancelled and we're on waiting list...

YR. I really wish they let the band perform, if it happens I promise I will be there with a big sign rooting for you!

SB. HAHAHA that'll be so nice! Hey now that I see you I asked Yewon which clubs are still available, here's the list!

YR. Thank you so much! You remembered! I see mmmm the art club and the baking club are free that's good... what would you rather? A cake or a good painting?

SB. Mmmm both sound like a pretty good gift to me :O

YR. Mmmm I think the same, I'll thing about it ! thanks God I found you here, I usually eat alone because my friends are now in higher groups and I barely know my classmates...

SB. Oh really? well we can sit together whenever our schedule match! 

YR. That's really nice of you! Hey is that Yuna seated with Yewon :O

SB. Ah.. yes! I think she's showing her some of her singing or something...

YR. For real? Wooow..

SB. Why are you so surprised?

YR. Yuna is shy when it comes to her singing, she only shows it to really close people

SB. You seem to know her really well...

YR. Oh yes! We're childhood friends too and our parents are close! When I was at the hospital she came almost everyday to visit.. she's a really good friend for me, almost like a sister!

SB. Ahhh that's how Yewon is for me too, I also think sometimes she makes me be more conscious, only God know how many problems would I have caused If she didn't stop me hahaha

YR. Sounds like you're a trouble maker, so let's see, a guitar player, skater, and a troublemaker you sound like a whole rockstar!

SB. HAHAHAHAHA do you think?

YR Of course! Now tell me do you have a fans club? hehehehe

SB. WHAT! HAHAHAHA no I don't but I think MoonBin has it hahaha

YR. Seriously? I was just kidding but omg you guys are no joke uh! How come you don't have one? I always thought musicians are kinda popular...

SB. Mmm idk maybe it's because I tend to be intimidating ?

YR. That could be true..

SB. HEEEEY what?

YR. Hhahaha hey listen! When we first met you were so serious, I thought you didnt like me, but then when we were at the coffee shop and during the walk, you turned to be really nice, I guess is just like your aura? hahaha

SB. I could be like that haha so you think I'm really nice? I feel cool now hahaha

Both girls keep chatting and laughing for a while, Yewon and Yuna on the other table keep giggling at eachother, suddenly a big group of people enters the cafeteria, all of them gorgeus and noisy... it's hard not to look at them...

YR. Ohh look it's the dance club... they tend to have lunch together every thursday after practice, I was one of them once...

SB. Do you miss it?

YR. I miss the dancing, the club well I didn't have the opportunity to make too much friends there...Do you know any of them?

SB. I use to be friends with some of them but not.. not anymore I kinda... ugh...

YR. It's ok if you don't want to talk..

SB. No it's fine now I just... I used to kinda date one of them...but as we talked before, they have really strict rules about dating and they barely have time to hang out and for some reason they think they have high standars on people so... I guess I wasn't good enough.. not for her...

YR Hey don't say that, look I don't know what happened but you don't deserve to feel like that.. no one does!

SB. I guess you're right- SinB smiles with a sad look.. Yerin follows her eyes and stare at a girl, gorgeous girl with bond hair, Yerin has to admitt she's attractive, the girl looks at their direction and her eyes stop at SinB for a second, then she quickly looks away and Yerin guesses she's the one who SinB was dating, Yerin wonders what happened between them, it must have been hard because SinB keeps the sad look until they leave the cafeteria...

SinB gets home after classes and throws herself at bed, it's been a day full of emotions for her, she feels happy for Yewon, her good results at test and the chat with Yerin made her feel chill and happy too, but everytime she accidentaly coincides with Dahyun her heart aches a bit, it's less painful each time but still hurts, SinB usually wonders If she'll ever be able to get over it or if there's something wrong because no one else has showed interest in her again.. sometimes she misses having someone special to share moments with...

 

--------------------End Of Chapter--------------------------------