See you later girl...

Contrasts

SinB stared at her phone again... frozen trying to think what she should do... WHY DID SHE LET HER FINGER SLIP LIKE THAT?!?!?!? WHAT NOW!!! First SinB feels really worried because of what would Yerin think about that, would she realize that SinB has been stalking her? an hour passed but apparently Yerin didn't noticed, mmm its pretty late she might be sleeping and didn't notice it... and I'd better go to sleep too... SinB goes to sleep and tries to forget about the issue, the next day she wakes up ready to band practice, she checks her cellphone and there's no new notification or any sign that Yerin noticed her little stalking mistake but for some reason, SinB feels a little bit upset... because maybe she wants to be noticed, it was a little chance to get close or at least talk but nothing, literally nothing happened,was she that irrelevant for Jung Yerin... and since when she cares about that..

SW. Eunbi EUNBI!!!!

SB. UHHH WHAT! Why are you yelling at me Sojung-ah?!

SW. Probably because you don't listen to me! What's distracting you now? Is that because of that Dahyun girl again?

SB. What? No... not this time... not anymore!

SW. Should I believe you? 

SB. Yes, but nevermind let's talk about something else, are there any news for the bands competition? 

SW. Nothing yet, they said they were trying to find a place for us but still nothing...

SB. Sigh... too bad your friend Eunha can't get us a spot uh

SW. Oh sure my friend who loves me that much since we won over her band last year... like it was my fault that their guitarist wasn't as talented as you... I can't believe I thought we could've been something more...

SB. We could've been using that now to be on the competition you know? Her cousin is the organizer this year... if you were dating she would let us in!

SW. There's no use in thinking about it now... let's just hope they let us participate, now tell me, what were you thinking on that you didn't listen to me...

SB. Ahhh it's nothing really... hey do you know a girl named Jung Yerin?

SW. Ohhh Yerin! Yes! She entered a year after me, I was asigned to show her the school during first day, she is a really nice girl, when we met she told me she was interested on dance club and after that day we used to coincide on the hallaways and chat a little, but now that I think about it, it's been a while since I saw her, why are you asking??

SB. I met her yesterday but if what you're saying it's true... she should be two years older then.. why is she joining our study club? 

SW. The surprising part here is that you actually joinded a study club..

SB. YAAAHH Unnie you know I don't need to!

SW. You know you could do it better at school...

SB. That's not what we were talking about!

SW. Ahhh someone is really interested in Yerin!

SB. I'm just.... ugh forget it lets just practice... do you know who else is coming ?

SW. Ahhh Moonbin said he's coming a bit late and Siyeon is coming in a few minutes...

SB. Well at least we're having a good rehearsal I guess...

There was nothing that Hwang Eunbi enjoys more than the music, her role in the band is the main guitar, she has been looking for joining a rock band since she was a kid so when she entered high school and joined the music club she found the perfect other three people to make it happen, the great vocalist and guitar player Siyeon, the cool bassist Sojung and well her childhood friend Moonbin in the drums, it all started as a hobbie but they realized they were good and even won a lot of local competitions, so they get more into it and some of them are now considering a career as a musicians, that's why this year's competition is important, they offer a scolarship to the members who are interested in developing their music skils at a professional level, this is what Eunbi has been dreaming since she was a kid...

SY. I'm here!! how are you girls? Any news from the comitee? will they let us join?

SW. We're fine thanks! Well actually no news but at least they have not rejected our request, I'll try to call later...

MB. I'm sorry I'm late! My basketball game started a bit late!

SB. That explain your sweaty look... hahahaha

MB. Well you might not believe it but some girls like it ;)

SB. Ewwww I don't want to know about that, Let's practice!!

As usual, they did a great job, they practiced for 3 hours and now they're all tired, they clean the Eunbi's garage, after that the band agrees on going to the coffee shop to eat something, they're catching up about everyone's latest news when Sowon sees someone familiar...

SW. Oh wait a minute...

She stands up and directs to a girl with a cute dress and black long hair..

SW. Yerin-ah!! It's been a while since we last meet... how are you?!

YR. Sowon Unnie! I didn't expect to find you here!

Both girls start talking and agreed to meet during the week to catch up about their lives since they haven't talk in a long time...

SW. Actually I'm here with my bandmates and friends.. let me introduce you...

SinB is laughing at MoonBin latest adventures with girls when she sees Sowon approaching them with someone she seems to know...

SW. Hey everyone! This is my friend Yerin! we met at school they're MoonBin, Siyeon and oh well I heard you already knew SinB..

YR. Ahh yes! we met just yesterday! How have you been?- Yerin says with a big smile

SinB doesn't know how to react, on one side that girl's smile make her stomach feels werid... a good weird... on the otherside, Yerin doesn't seems to have noticed her little stalking but what if she did and now thinks she's a werido... so she limits to say..

SB. Ahhh that... Im fine thanks...

Yerin feels a bit uncomfortable at the girl's cold answer but thankfully Sowon saves the situation...

SW. Ahh don't worry she's embarrased for joining a study group, it breaks her "girlcrush" image...

SB. Yahhhh is not that! I don't have that image... 

MB. Oww our SinB it's embarrased!! 

SB. I AM NOT!!

YR. Ohhh well you do seem like a cool girl tho...

SB.... T- Thank you...

SinB's cheeks flushes a lot but Yerin pretends that's not happening, she sits next to her and everyone keeps talking, Yerin's turns out to be a great converser and she gets along easily with her friends, SinB doesn't feel uncomfortable or forced to talk, instead she feels really interested about Yerin's talking... that's when Yerin tells everyone about how she left school for a year because she had a car accident and had a lot of surgery, almost lost her leg and then she had to do physical rehabilitation to get back to her normal life... SinB remembers Sowon mentioned she was interested at dance club, but she decides is not the best time to ask Yerin about it, another hour passes until Eunbi notices it's time to go, every Saturday Yewon and her reunite to watch movies and talk about life as best friends do, so she excuses herself and when she mentions Yewon, Yerin offers to walk her near Umji's home since she lives one block away, they say goodbye to the other friends and SinB notices Sowon giving her a teasing look but she pretends to ignore her...

Their walk is a bit silent but not awkward, Yerin walking next to her makes SinB feels safe, it's like they've been friends for a long time and they're going for a walk...

SB. So.. how does it feels to finally get back at school...?

YR. At first it was werid, all my old classmates are ahead of me and I don't know the younger generations that well, also I still have to find a new club to join... 

SB. Oh why is that? Which club did you chose before the accident?

YR. I was at dance club.. but they told me it'd require another year of therapy so I could dance again and my parents didn't want me to waste more time so... I'm not joining it again...- Her voice cracked up a bit..

SB. Ohh I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked that... 

YR. No! please it's ok Im' just... ahh it was one of my biggest passions... to dance... and now well... I'm not even allowed to try because they are so scared... I mean I understand but its so frustrating sometimes...

SB. I think I get it... you know I used to be a skater! But one day I almost broke my hand and I stopped the skating because I don't want to stop playing my guitar... but I miss it too...also don't worry I've heard the dance club is giving their members a hard time lately... 

YR. You're a skater girl? and you say you're not a girlcrush! Really? How do you know that about the club?

SB. Oh... I know some people there... I heard some of the main dancers are too strict, basically they don't let their members have a life...- SinB said that witha bitter tone..

YR. So.. were you dating a dancer?

SB. Ahhh... not exactly... - SinB stumbled...

YR. I'm so sorry Eunbi, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable is none of my bussines...

SB. Hey it's ok! Let's forget about it, maybe I could ask Yewon about which other clubs are still available, she's kinda sociable so she knows about that stuff, would you like me to ask her?

YR. Ohh yes that'd be really nice of you! Let's exchange numbers! Do you use any social media? I'm sorry I'm not updated about that and I tend to forget to use it  and also to forget my passwords hehehe...

Now that explains everything SinB thinks...

SB. Ahh well I only use instagram, you know there are many good photos and I follow many bands!

YR. Ahh that's the latest password I forgot.. if I ever recover it I promise I'll search for your profile!

SB. Oh... well thank yoou! hahaha I'll search for you too..

YR. Well here we are... 

SinB turns around, they are standing outside Yewon's house, the walk felt so fast, SinB wishes they still get time to talk more...

SB. Ahh true! I didn't even realize it... I guess I'll see you around then! thanks for walking with me! It was fun..

YR. Thanks for listening to my nonsense, I know we just know eachother but It's easy to talk with you... See you later girl!!

Yerin starts walking away and SinB stays there watching how pretty she seems with that yellow long dress... Maybe I do have a thing for dancers she thinks before knocking Yewon's door...

 

----End Of Chapter---