Chapter 2- Destiny, Bitter, Lost

Why Promises May Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt the soft fabric of comforter and soft pillows cushioning my body. Inhaling the unfamiliar scent of the sheets, I immediately opened my eyes and adjusted to the softly lit surroundings as the unpleasant memories of the previous time I was conscious washed through me at the same time. My eyes wandered at the room I’m currently in and saw someone sitting at the couch in front of the large windows painted with the busy traffic and city lights backdropped with the night sky. It would be such a breathtaking view if only I wasn’t here, with her. And obviously I’m in her place. I sat up groggily and winced trying not to catch her attention knowing that I don’t know what to react at this moment. But I wasn’t fast enough because the second I looked at her again, I was already staring at those deep brown orbs that I used to be so drowned before. She didn’t say anything but instead, she put down her mug which she’s absent-mindedly fidgeting and walked towards the bed in a very sensual manner. Her eyes not leaving mine as if she’s reading my inner soul as transparent as a glass. Get a grip, Yongsun!

 

And before I could say something she suddenly holds the tip of my chin, tilted my face upwards and her lips found mine. I abruptly stopped breathing and unspoken words were trapped deep at the back of my throat. My chest hammering so hard I surely know she could hear it. My head swirling and rambling with thoughts. I feel like my internal consciousness woke up from a deep slumber and screamed the top of her lungs to get out of this scene, alarm bells ringing it hurts so bad and that snapped me back to reality. With sudden impulse carried by adrenaline rush I pushed her away and felt suddenly hot all over my body especially on my cheeks.

 

“Y-y-“ I gulped so hard and continued “Y-OU!” I jumped out of the bed and stand at the opposite side.

“Take me home before I call the police. Now!” I shouted.

She smirked. Did she just...what? 

“It’s no use Yong. This is your home now.”

The audacity is so impossible!

I tried so much not to surged forward and give her a good punch. I clenched and uncle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter