OUR LIFE TOGETHER

DESTINY

EPILOGUE

 

5 months later...

‘Good morning oppa…’ Ryujin walked into the café and saw Jinyoung behind the counter. ‘Where’s Mark oppa?’

‘Still sleeping upstairs…’

‘What time did he arrived last night?’

‘Almost eleven…he took the last flight home…’

‘Oppa…’

‘Hmm…’ Jinyoung replied shortly while his hands busy handing the espresso machine.

‘You look extra happy ever since Mark oppa arrived…’ she said, smiling at him.

‘I am?’

‘Yeah…I mean…you’re always seem so happy but with Mark oppa here, its as if you’re on cloud nine…’

‘Is it that obvious?’

‘Yeah…to me at least…since I’m practically with you all the time…’

‘I’m genuinely happy…’

‘You and him had history together aren’t you? It doesn’t seem like he just stroll in here and suddenly you were dating…’

‘We’ve had quite a history…I’ll tell you later some other time okay?’ Jinyoung ruffled Ryujin’s hair.

Then…

‘Good morning everybody…’ Mark greeted the both of them.

‘Uh? You’re already up? It’s still early…go back to sleep…’

‘I can’t…you’re not in the bed…’

Mark hugged Jinyoung from the back and kissed his temple.

‘Ewww…people in love stink!’ Ryujin gagged.

‘You’re just jealous of us cupcake…’ Mark chuckled.

‘Jealous? Please…’ Ryujin took her apron and went to the back.

‘How the meeting goes?’ Jinyoung asked as he sat down with Mark.

‘Great…they just approved our proposal for new ensemble plant in Daegu…Moonbyul gonna took over from me…'

Jinyoung stared at Mark and the guy looked at him with raised eyebrows.

'What? Is something wrong?' Mark asked.

‘Babe…should we just move back to Seoul?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘I mean…your work…they required you mostly over there…and I hate that you have to travel back and forth…’

‘Baby…when I made the decision to move here, I’ve already take everything in consideration…I don’t mind the travel…it’s not like it take hours…and it’s probably once every 3 weeks that I have to be at the HQ…’

‘But…’

‘Look…I know you love it here…’ Mark hugged Jinyoung again. ‘And honestly, I’m starting to fall in love with this island…with this laid back lifestyle that we have right now…’

‘You do?’

“Yeah…and be here with you is all I ever wanted…so no more of this talk okay?’ Mark kissed Jinyoung’s lips.

‘Fine…’

‘Good boy…’ he patted Jinyoung’s head. ‘So, what do I have to do today?’

‘Can you go to Kyungsoo hyung’s bakery? His driver called in sick and he got no one to send our orders today…’

‘Sure…let me just grab the car key real quick…’

Mark ran upstairs and came back down with keys in his hand.

‘I’ll be back okay…love you…’

‘Love you too…’

Jinyoung watched as Mark left the café. His life finally complete with the man that he loved so much by his side.

 

 

~~FIN~~

 

It's the end!

Thank to my loyal readers that supported this short fic of mine...you guys are the best!!!!

Don't forget to flood the comment box!!!!

BBYONG!!!