RIGHT OR WRONG

DESTINY

In a posh wedding boutique, two men were busy looking at the beautiful tuxedos and suits displayed on the mannequins.

'Wow...this place is nice...' Mark said admiring the interior.

'Yeah...no wonder it one of the top wedding boutiques in the city...' Jinyoung smiled.

‘Hi, welcome to Ring A Bell...I'm Daniel, your consultant...how can I help you gentlemen today?'

'We're looking for wedding suits...' Jinyoung said.

'May I know who is the groom?'

'We are...' Jinyoung and Mark answered together.

'Oh...great...let me show you our latest collection...right this way...'

Jinyoung was sitting at the sofa, looking at a magazine waiting for Mark to finish his suit fitting.

'Jinyoung ah...are you ready?' Mark asked from behind the curtain.

'You know I do...'

The curtain opened, revealing Mark decked in a black double ed jacket and matching trousers with a bowtie.

'What do you think?'

‘You look dashing...seriously good looking...' Jinyoung smiled, taking a photo with his phone for his keeping.

'I like this a lot...' Mark looked into the mirror.

'Is it the one?'

'Yeah...now it's your turn...'

Jinyoung choose a dark blue classic suit with blazer and a tie.

They stand next to each other in front of the mirror, staring at one another.

'We do look good together huh?' Jinyoung said, reaching for Mark's hand.

'Yup...undeniably good...' Mark smiled.

After making their purchase, the pair head out to their favorite restaurant for a private dinner together.

A week later...'

'Is everything in there?' Mark looked at Jinyoung's backpack.

'I think so...'

'Your passport and visa is with me...I know you gonna misplaced or even worse, lost it if it's with you...' Mark smiled.

'Yes dear...' Jinyoung chuckled. A new text came to his phone. 'Jackson's here...let's go...'

'Maldives, wait for me!' Mark beamed.

'Are you that excited?'

'Of course...it's our first Maldives trip together...'

‘5 days of beach, sun and just the two of us...I'm so ready for this...' Jinyoung took their luggage heading towards the door.

After 9 hours of exhausting flight, they arrived at their destination and quickly board a taxi to their hotel.

It's a beautiful over the ocean resort with private pool and the view is gorgeous.

'You like it babe?' Jinyoung wrapped his arm around Mark's waist as they look over the balcony.

'I love it! Thank you so much...' Mark leaned and gave a gentle kiss on Jinyoung's lips.

'Anything for you...so, shall we get change and jump into the ocean? The water is very tempting.'

'Let's go!'

The next day...

The sun shines brightly when Mark woke up. Jinyoung's arm wrapped around him like protective cocoon of warmth. He loves waking up with Jinyoung next to him...he felt save and loved. He took Jinyoung's palm and peppering it with kisses, stirring the other guy from his deep sleep.

'Good morning...' Jinyoung's husky voice greeted Mark’s ears. A light kiss landed on his neck earning giggles from him.

'Your stubble tickles...' Mark glanced over.

'What time is it?'

'Almost 11...I guess we missed breakfast.' Mark rolled around, burying his face on Jinyoung's chest.

'Let's just have lunch then...' Jinyoung hugged Mark closer. 'We're really in Maldives huh?'

'Yup...after 5 years...we're finally here...' There a slight change in Mark's voice and Jinyoung immediately noticed it.

'Baby, is something wrong?' He asked, Mark’s thick black hair.

'Nothing...I'm just happy, that's all...'

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah...'

The pair finally left their room at noon and after lunch, it's time to explore the islands and have fun.

'Babe, c'mon...' Jinyoung called Mark.

They were at the beach and Jinyoung was about to go on a parasailing.

'You go ahead...I'm too tired...' Mark said laying on the sandy beach, looking at Jinyoung.

'Are you sure you don't want to join me?'

'Yup...go...have fun...'

'Ok...see you in a bit...' he waved.

Mark watched as Jinyoung got hoisted up in the air when the boat sped away. Somehow, he felt a tug at his heart...sadness.

*Stop that negative thinking Mark Tuan! You're here to have fun!*

A vacation in Maldives is exactly what Jinyoung needed. Spending quality, uninterrupted time with Mark somehow refreshed him. They play, eat and enjoying themselves to the fullest...not to mention the amazing they had. It was mind blowing to say the least.

'I guess the Maldives trip did you good huh?' Jackson said as he walked into Jinyoung's office room.

'Yup...5 days gone just like that...' Jinyoung snapped his fingers.

'How's Mark hyung?' Jackson asked.

'He's good...'

'What about you?'

'Me? I don't know what to feel to be honest...' Jinyoung sighed looking at his best friend.

'Do you really think this is the best way Jinyoung ah?' There's a concern in Jackson's tone.

Meanwhile...

'It's the best for everybody...that's more important...' Mark leaned against the plush sofa in his friend's house.

'But you end up hurting...' Jun stared at him.

'Maybe...but as long as everyone is happy...'

'What about you own happiness?'

'I'm happy...I still have him...in my memories.'

'Hyung...'

'I've made my decision Jun, we both did...'

'I still think there a way around this...'

'Maybe...by the way, are you coming to the wedding?'

'Do you think I could let my best friend be without a best man on his wedding day?' Jun smiled.

'Thanks Jun...you really are my best friend...'

*********************

Jinyoung came home and it was empty. He already expecting it to happen when Mark moved out this morning. There's no Mark welcoming him home with his radiant smile or delicious smell of whatever the guy was cooking that day. He tossed his briefcase on the couch and went to the bedroom.

His heart fell as he opened their shared closet...Mark's side was gone...nothing got left behind. He sat at the edge of the bed and unknowingly, tears streamed down his cheeks. The hole inside his chest just got bigger and lonelier.

A call came to his phone.

'Yes father...I know...I will be there...stop! I KNOW THAT! STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! HAVEN'T YOU HURT ME ENOUGH?' Jinyoung screamed and throw his phone against the wall, breaking it into tiny pieces...just like his heart did.

**********************

Mark looked into mirror, trying his best to smile...it was his wedding day after all.

'Looking great hyung...' Jun said, showing two thumbs up at him.

'Thank you Jun ah...'

The suit looked especially great on him...his heart swell knowing Jinyoung picked this for him.

'Wow...my son is dashing...' Mrs. Tuan walked into the changing room.

'Thanks mom...'

'Can you at least smile? This is not a funeral...'

'Nae...'

The wedding hall is filled with guests to witness the grand wedding of two people.

Mark stood nervously at the door, waiting for the MC to announce his entrance.

'Smile Mark Tuan...' His older brother said with a stern look.

And he did smile...bright enough to mask his real emotion.

'Groom, Mark Tuan enter!'

A new chapter of Mark Tuan’s life is about to begin and he knew he will regret this.

At the same time...at the other side of the city...

Jinyoung parked his car at the designated area and after checking himself for the last time, he made his way towards the grand ballroom of the golf resort. His relatives and acquaintances were already there getting ready for the event to start.

'You're late!' His father said when he met the old man at the door.

'But I'm here aren't I?' Jinyoung answered.

'Don't take that tone on me young man!' Mr. Park hissed.

'Can we just get this done with already?'

'Behave yourself Jinyoung or else...'

'Whatever...' Jinyoung rolled his eyes and walked into the well decorated hall.

Rings were exchanged and witnessed by the heaps of people invited, Jinyoung is now engaged...to a woman.

After the engagement event, Jinyoung decided to go back home just to relax and forget what had happened today.

He the TV and the news caught his attention.

In related news, the young heir of tech giant empire Tuan's Electronics Mark Tuan got married in a grand ceremony held at one of Seoul's prestigious hotel. His bride is none other than Park Moonbyul, the sole heiress of Star Pharmaceuticals...a leading company in the medical industry. The union was expected when the two companies decided to merge a year ago. *

A video of Mark walking arm in arm with a woman waving at everyone plastered on the screen and Jinyoung breath hitched. Mark looked good...just the way he did when they went to the wedding boutique.

'Did we do the right thing babe?' He questioned, turning off the TV.

A faint sniffle echoed across the huge apartment.

 

 

How the first chapter? They really did all that before breaking up...TT TT

Flood the comment box and tell me waht you think...

BBYONG!!!