A Right Choice (?)

My First-Looking Love

After a busy Saturday at Enozi, Sakura was about to return to her apartment. She was tired, but at the same time excited to see Chaeyeon again. She wanted to spend the rest of the day with her, as the stylist would have to return to Japan the next day, in the afternoon. Upon opening the door and entering the apartment, the model soon noticed that her bride was lying on the sofa, all left, looking tired.

- Goodnight love! - Sakura said, going towards Chaeyeon and hugging her tight. - Did you have a good day without me? What did you do?

- It was hard to spend the whole day alone. - Chaeyeon replied, giving her a kiss and looking in her eyes - I ended up taking a walk in the morning, I tried to buy a gift for you but I had an unforeseen event... I came back here and spent the whole afternoon idly.

- Surely you missed me a lot - Sakura said, pointing to herself and smiling with satisfaction.

- To tell you the truth, I was anxious all day because of the surprise you promised me - the stylist said, jokingly.

- YAAAAH LEE CHAEYEON! Did you just want to know about the surprise?? - Sakura replied, slapping her bride's arm as she heard her unmistakable and uncontrollable laugh.

Sakura wasn’t angry. After all, she prepared something special. But she also expected her to respond in a more romantic way. Chaeyeon, despite looking just like a prankster, was very observant, so she noticed her slight mood change.

- With or without surprise, I'm happy with your presence, Kkura - Chaeyeon hugged her so tight that her bones could almost be cracked. - Thank you for always thinking about me and loving me so much.

- Come with me - suddenly, Sakura took Chaeyeon's hand, made her get up and took her to the room, which was locked since that morning.

As soon as she entered, the stylist was surprised by what she was seeing: red rose petals scattered all over the place, balloons on the room’s ceiling, pictures of the two scattered on the walls, candles (not yet lit, of course)... a completely romantic ambience. While Chaeyeon was marveled with all of that, the doorbell rang. It was the dinner that Sakura had previously ordered. She quickly set the table, called her bride to sit and said:

- My love, I know I have failed you a lot, including yesterday. I've been very stressed and I ended up discounting everything on you. The truth is that I didn't want to be away from you for even a second, but yesterday I heard your cousin tell me that I am very sticky and that this is pulling us apart. And you know what? She's right! I need to make the most of our time instead of always demanding more from you! You have done and still does a lot for me, you are saving my career and giving me a love that I do not deserve. And our last conversation made me think a lot, about all this so I decided to make this surprise, as a way of portraying myself last night.. I want to treat you as I should have treated you yesterday, with all love and dedication you deserve. I love you very much!

Chaeyeon was left without reaction, while Sakura was hugging and kissing her face, crying a lot and repeating that she loved her. Surprised by the bride's words, she began to feel guilty for “abandon” her in Korea, simply because she no longer wanted to face Eunbi daily and had more false hopes for her. Deep down, Chaeyeon was missing the CEO too. But now, it was too late to go back to work at Enozi, with Sakura, as the new commitment she made in Japan could not be undone so easily. After a few long seconds of silence, Chaeyeon finally replied:

- Please, Kkura... don't blame yourself. You always did your best to make me happy. I don't care about you being sticky. Don't mind Kaeun talking about it. I don't understand why you keep fighting. You are two excellent people! Anyway, I don't even know why I’m suddenly talking about it now... thank you so much for all this! I love you - Chaeyeon kissed her. - Let's enjoy!

- Yes Yes! Let's have dinner and then I'll give you the night you wanted - Sakura looked at her as if she wanted to devour her completely.

And that is exactly what happened. After dinner and a few glasses of champagne, the couple spent the entire night in the bedroom, amid candles and rose petals, loving and cuddling until another day.

- Thank you so much for everything - Chaeyeon said, Sakura's hair.

 

 

 

- Good morning people! How did you spend the weekend? Everyone excited for today?

Enozi employees were surprised when they saw Eunbi greeting them with a wide smile, speaking loudly, an unusual thing to happen on a Monday. The surprise was even greater because the CEO had not been seen in the company for many days.

Chaewon, hearing her friend's voice from a distance, left her office and found her in the hall:

- Good morning, Eun! Why are you so excited??

- I'm just happy, Chaewon! I can’t? My mood is great! - Eunbi replied, entering her office and closing the door.

- Good, unnie. - Chaewon hugged her tight. - But what happened, that left you like this? What did you do all this weekend? You were incommunicable! I wanted to ask you to go out with me..

- I'm sorry, but I left my phone off. I spent the rest of my Saturday and Sunday with Sian. In fact, I came here straight from her house.

- Unnie, we already talked about it, right? Will you continue to "live" there? And the work? Did you come here just to get something and go back there?

- Calm down, Chaewon! Be quiet, let me complete the story! I’ll come back here every day, okay? I thought a lot about what you said to me, and I really need to take again the leading here.

- It’s very good to hear that, unnie. I have a lot to tell you, a lot of things are happening here and-

- But better you get used to not seeing me on weekends, becauseI’ll spend everyone with her, giving her exclusive attention. Did you understand? She's making me happy and I want to enjoy this!

- Wow, you are really determined to match Sian's feelings...

- I am and I will make it! She's an angel! She is full of problems, but at the end of the day, I was the one being comforted.. I opened myself with her and she understood me!

- WAIT, DID YOU TELL HER ABOUT CHAEYEON???

- Shut up, no need to shout it out! And how many times will I have to repeat it? Don't say that name in front of me!!! How can I forget Chaeyeon if you keep talking about her????? - The CEO looked at her friend with an angry expression, as she had seldom done.

- I'm sorry, unnie, I spoke without thinking - Chaewon held Eunbi's hands, as if asking for clemency.

- Anyway... of course I didn’t tell her all details. I just said that I still didn't love her on the same level that she loves me, but that I would work really hard for it. She was very understanding and even comforted me when I started to cry. I felt comforted. So I'm happy! There is nothing better than being loved...

Chaewon almost brought to Eunbi's memory that words she said at the restaurant, about the possibility that she was using Sian to forget Chaeyeon; but she decided to trust her friend’s sense and decided to change the topic:

- Anyway, boss... are we going to work? We have a lot to do. Kaeun has already finished the costumes for Sakura to use in the fashion show. We are just waiting for her to arrive and do the final clothes testing, for you to give the final approval.

- It's all right. So let's go to the studio, then - Eunbi said as she opened the door.

As soon as they left, they saw Sakura entering the company, with an even wider smile than the CEO's.

"Good morning, Sakura," said Chaewon. - Apparently, Monday will become the day of happiness ..

- Han? - the model replied, not understanding anything.

- Eunbi arrived all happy earlier, and now you are even happier... that's why! - Chaewon felt her boss giving a sharp slap on her shoulder.

- Ooh but I’m very happy.. my weekend was wonderful!

- Come on, Kaeun is already waiting for us - Eunbi cut off Sakura's words, before the model could tell the reason for her happiness. Of course, she didn't want to hear that.

- Are you going to call Yuri?? - Chaewon asked, as they passed in front of the vice presidency office.

- She must be very busy. Also, apparently, she shouldn't even be there... her cell phone is ringing and no one pick up the call... let's go! - Eunbi pulled their arm and took them straight to meet Kaeun.

 

 

 

 

- Hello, dad???

- Yuri-ah! Why didn't you answer me the first time???

- I'm sorry, Eunbi was passing by my office! Now I'm free to talk.

- Okay, forget it. How was the meeting with Ms Choi on Saturday?

- Everything is going as planned! She went all red when I kissed her and ran out... soon she'll be over heels for me!

- Excellent, my daughter! Conquer her as soon as possible! She’s a fundamental piece for us to retake the company from Eunbi’s hands! I demanded that you be the vice president because of that, don't forget it!

- I won't let you down, Dad! Soon Eunbi will be out of the scene...

- Is that document ready????

- Yes, I'm just waiting for the right moment to use it .. Enozi will be ours again!

- I hope it. I have to go now, Yuri. Have a nice day, and good job!

- See you, dad!

Yuri hung up the phone and sighed heavily. Although it was a premeditated action, thinking about the kiss she had given Yena made her shiver...