Attitud

My First-Looking Love

- Hello?

- Hello? Sakura??

- Chaeyeon, where are you? Why did you leave me here and send your cousin here? Why don't you want to work with me anymore?? Explain this story to me right now! - the Japanese woman was increasingly irritated.

- Honestly, my love... I'm not want to talk right now... I just want to get away from it all, I'm really tired.

- Tired of what? Of me??

- Of course not, that's not it...

- Then explain it to me! Why are you abandoning me?

- I'm not abandoning you! Still don't understand?? I just don't want this job anymore!

- Look, I got tired of this... I'm going to give the phone to Eunbi and then you explain yourself to her, okay? Goodbye!

- NO, SAKURA! DON'T PASS IT TO HER, LEAVE THAT THERE! I don't want to talk to her!

- Hi, Chaeyeon... you don't want to talk to me, do you? - Eunbi replied, while walking away from Sakura.

- E-Eunbi... did you hear that?

- Of course I heard! But don't worry, it will be quick!

- Sakura is on your side now?

- No, I left her behind, of course...

- Speak soon then! What is happening?

- Look, you need to calm your bride! She's making an absurd scandal and I'm about to explode!

- The only way is if I work with you, and I will not do that. I promised to stay away from you and I will do it!

- But she is adamant about your absence! Without you, she doesn't even want to fulfill the contract!

- That's why I sent Kaeun.. she has my confidence and knows how to work very well!

- I don't think you heard me right... WITHOUT YOU, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO WORK!

- You don't have to scream either, Eunbi...

- Yes, I do! The future of my company depends on this contract and I can't let a little stick put everything to waste!

- Is it that way? So you want her to find out about that night in Japan and why I want to get away?

- Ah Chaeyeon... forget it! I can manage here, you have already filled my patience! Goodbye! - Eunbi quickly hung up the phone and approached Sakura, returning the phone to her.

- What happened, Eunbi? Sakura asked, with hands on hips and stamping her feet.

- You may already imagine, she doesn't want to and she hasn't explained why. She said he trusts Kaeun and is the one who will work with us. Chaeyeon is out.

- So you don't have a contract anymore. I'm leaving!

- You can not do that! You signed the papers and everything ...

- I don't care... If Chaeyeon doesn't come, I won't stay... unless you find a way to solve it!

Eunbi was tired of being pressured to do the will of others, in the most diverse situations she had ever faced. Chaeyeon, Sakura, Yuri... not even Chaewon was saving her, apart from the complicated situation with the bank. She was the boss, but she took orders instead of giving them, and she always gave in. I couldn't let it be like that anymore.

- Sakura, I need to remind you that you signed a contract with us, and it did not include that the stylist had to be, necessarily, a specific person. I don't know if you read that part... ahhh yeah, you didn't even want to read it, because you trusted SO MUCH in people... why did you change?

- I said that, but look -

- But nothing! I'm tired of these tantrums! Look, I give you two options: this contract will be fulfilled and we will do great jobs, and you will be the greatest model in this country, or we will tear up the contract, your businesswoman pays the rescision and you go back to Japan, where you were barely getting a decent job. A new chance or the almost end of the career…. it's your choice! Now I need to get out, think about it and you can answer me tomorrow, all right? Good afternoon!

Eunbi, as soon as she finished speaking, turned her back and left the room, holding back a cry. While Chaewon went after the CEO, Sakura and Kaeun continued to argue for a long time.

 

As soon as they arrived at the Eunbi room, Chaewon started shooting:

- What was that all about, Eunbi? Out of nowhere, doesn't Chaeyeon want to work with us anymore? Did you fight again?

- You already know the answer, after all it was you who gave her the idea to get away from me!

- Yes, I did say it ... but I didn't think it was going to happen! I saw how she was making you suffer, I just thought of an immediate solution...

- An immediate solution that caused all this confusion... if we lose this contract, how are we going to pay Yuri's father? With grass?

- I didn't even think about it… I just wanted to see you happy again, unnie!

- Forget it now and call Nako for me!

- Where are you going, unnie? Chaewon stood up, surprised. - Sakura is still waiting for you… I doubt I'll leave it to you to answer tomorrow, the ultimatum you gave must have touched her a lot…

- Just call her! I need to go somewhere!

- Will you not tell me?

- Consider it a punishment for causing all this confusion. Hurry up and call Nako, come on!

Chaewon got up and followed her boss’ order. A few minutes after, Eunbi was already in the car, heading towards her destination. Nako had already understood what was happening there.

- Nako, take me straight to-

- Sian's house, isn't it? - Nako immediately completed the CEO's sentence.

- How did you know??

- Why are you amazed, unnie? When I brought you to the company, that was our subject along the way… I even thought I was going to ask me to take you there even before your meeting… I was already waiting for you to call me! And to tell the truth, she is, too.

- Did you tell her?????? - Eunbi started to blush, slowly.

- I did! Why? Didn't you want her to know?

Eunbi was disconcerted for a few moments, but soon resumed the word:

- That's not it ... is that you didn't even know I was going to visit her .. how are you talking to her like that?

- I didn't know, but I felt - Nako replied calmly. - We spoke a little earlier, but I noticed your concern. I bet that, sooner or later, you would want me to take you... Said and done!

As soon as the driver stopped talking, Eunbi remained silent for the rest of the journey. “Why am I nervous? It's just a visit to a sick employee! I'll just show my gratitude for the time dedicated to me and leave, that's all! Calm down, Eunbi!” She repeated it to herself over and over. After a few minutes, they reached their destination. The CEO ordered Nako to wait inside the car, got out and headed for the door to Sian's house. She hesitated for a few seconds, rubbing his hands together and looking at the floor, but then she knocked on the door.

- Who is it? - Sian replied.

- Sian, Eunbi here. Can you open it, please?

Sian, hearing her beloved's voice, was filled with joy and soon tried to get up to open the door; but as she was not yet fully recovered, she ended up falling to the ground and screaming in pain, which made Eunbi worry outside.

- Sian? What happened in there?? SIAN??!!!

- Wait a minute, Eunbi! I'll be right there, just wait for me to get up... - Sian tried, but the pain was increasing and she couldn't do it.

Faced with the delay, the CEO, visibly nervous and worried, decided to force the door and break in; she even managed it with some ease, being startled by her own strength. As soon as she saw his employee on the floor, writhing in pain, she ran over to her, held her carefully and carried her to the bed, as carefully as she could be.

- Sian, why isn't someone looking after you here? How are you doing on your own?? You can't take any chances like that!

- Don't worry about me... I have a friend of mine who always comes to keep me company now and then! - Sian smiled as she looked into Eunbi's eyes. She never expected that the great owner of Enozi Models would one day be in her home, worried about her, especially after so many failed attempts to win her over.

- Who is this friend? Tell me the name, I pay her to stay here 24h with you!

- It's Nako... didn't she tell you? When she is not being her driver, she comes to help me with the housework… it is because of her that I am gradually improving.

- Remind me to give her a good raise later, for taking care of you - Eunbi patted Sian's head, making her heart skip a beat. - by the way, what do you have? And why are you at home, even though you are in so much pain?

- They still haven't discovered the cause... and the doctor said that, because of that, I would be taking the place of someone who could be receiving more effective care. And to top it off, I don't have more money to stay in hospital, I already spend everything..

Eunbi felt an immense pain in her chest. Would it be a pity to see Sian in that state or to blame for having always rejected her and remember the dedication she had always received from her, even sacrificing her own health?

- Sian... I'm going to take you to the hospital where I always go, now. My doctor will diagnose you and I won’t rest until we find out what you have, okay?

- Seriously?? Why are you being so nice to me, Eunbi?

- Look, you have dedicated yourself to me for so long, without expecting anything in return, and I never knew how to appreciate it… when Chaewon and Nako told me about their situation, I felt obliged to repay what they have done for me and I did not it gave value..

- I never imagined seeing you saying this to me, in my house, so close... thank you so much for making me happy! - Sian said, giving Eunbi the biggest smile in the world.

- W-well - The CEO, embarrassed, tried to talk it over - now come, I'll take you to the car.

 

Eunbi approached Sian to carry her, when she was surprised by a kiss. At first, she thought it was strange and thought about getting rid of it, but gradually it ended up corresponding. Their hands intertwined and the kiss deepened. Eunbi didn't know what else to think, but she felt how much Sian loved her, and ended up giving herself up...

 

"My God, what is going on with my life??"