Blurring

My First-Looking Love

- OH MY GOD, I'm sorry - Sian soon said, when she noticed Eunbi suddenly walking away. - I shouldn't have done that, I'm really sorry! Was I too invasive?

The CEO remained silent, in shock. Her mind was in total confusion. Many things happening at the same time, and within a few days, her life was turned upside down. How to explain all this to herrself and calm herr heart? Sian noticed Eunbi's condition and, worried - as usual - immediately called Nako, who in a turn had already called an ambulance. Within minutes, the paramedics had already taken Sian to the hospital where Eunbi's personal doctor attended, in order to do the tests she promised.

As soon as they arrived, Sian was promptly seen and the doctor - along with the entire team - took her to the exam room. Eunbi and Nako were unable to enter, so they waited at the reception. The driver soon noticed the pallor in the boss's skin and soon suspected that something was wrong.

- Unnie, what happened ??

- W-What do you mean, Nako? There was nothing - replied Eunbi, surprised.

- You are nervous, quiet and pale since we left Sian's house, and I heard her apologizing to you..

- No no, it's nothing, there was nothing! - Eunbi tried to hide it, but the way she spoke condemned her - my head is full of worries, you know...

- Hm, it must be - Nako didn’t believe a word of the mistress, but she already knew her personality; Eunbi would not say anything immediately, as it was hard to understand and accept what she felt. But that would not stop her from continuing to speak. - your mind must be a mess now, right? Do you want me to take you to rest??

- No, no... take me to the company, I need to talk to Chaewon.

- Copy that, unnie - the driver went to the parking lot to get the car.

In the meantime, while Nako was not returning, Eunbi tried to put her thoughts in place. But as soon as it started, the doctor came back and addressed the CEO:

- Eunbi, I don't know which doctors the patient has consulted with before, but I don't think they were able to diagnose what she has... and you did well to bring her here.

- It is what it is? - she asked anxiously.

- They are only preliminary exams, but the chances that the patient has fibromyalgia are huge; this would explain the constant pain she claims to feel. Let's look more deeply and tomorrow we will have a definitive answer, okay?

- But that doesn't make sense! She was always willing and healthy, and stayed like that in a short time… what could have caused this?

- There is no definite cause. It is usually a physical, psychological trauma or infection.

- Psychological trauma?? As well?? - Eunbi was scared.

- Perhaps some major disappointment she suffered, or some significant loss, which affected her mind and led to the onset of the disease, but we have to examine the patient better.

- And she will recover, right????? - Eunbi's tone of voice became more apprehensive than it already was.

- As I said, we only did preliminary exams, but if confirmed, we have to prepare her mind, because this disease can be controlled with treatment, but there is no cure yet.

When she heard these last words, as the doctor returned to the consultation room to see another patient, Eunbi felt a strong pain in her heart. She thought of all the times he rejected Sian's sincere love, giving hope at one time or another, but always caring more about forgetting Hyewon or meeting Chaeyeon than giving her a chance. While pursuing this internal martyrdom, Nako called her and took her to the office, where Chaewon - already properly informed of the situation - was waiting for the CEO to return.

 

As soon as she arrived at the company, Eunbi went directly to Chaewon's office, who immediately embraced her, going straight to the point, as always:

- Unnie, how was everything there? Nako called me in a worried way..

- Well, the doctor gave some initial information, but nothing conclusive. I prefer to wait for him to confirm before tell you, I don't want to alarm anyone - she lied, because she didn't want to talk about it, just wanted to be quiet in the company of her best friend, because she felt that a certain question would come. But Chaewon would not give up, so she changed the approach mode:

- Unnie, why are you back here? You are very tired, you need to rest! Ask Nako to take you home!

- She offered to do this, I asked you to come here... I just need to stay by your side, my head is very heavy now..

- Why don't you open up to me? If you want me on your side, you need to trust me! - Chaewon launched the card.

- I trust you, and you know it! It's just that everything is so messy, so foggy, that I can't even express myself... I don't know how I'm feeling or how I'm still standing up to now - Eunbi launched herself into her friend's arms, again bursting into tears.

- You need to stop this crying, unnie! Do you want to live the rest of your life regretting? - Chaewon noticed that he needed to harden her speech if he wanted to lift her friend's mood at once - Hyewon abandoned you years ago and Chaeyeon is going to marry someone else! Do you want to live feeling these pains forever? We have a company to manage, a debt to pay, a name to take care of, and your personal problems are interfering too much! Do you realize that Yuri had to do your job today? So far I don't know how she managed to convince Ms Choi to extend our deadlines... but with all that Sakura shack with Kaeun earlier it didn't help anyone, and we still don't have an elaborate plan for Yuri to present tonight! We need to focus!

- So your concern is only with the company? With our reputation in the market?? - Eunbi lost her mind, breaking the hug and pushing Chaewon away.

- You've known me for a long time, unnie! It is even an offense to ask such a question. How can you think something like that about me? I will only reveal it because I know your emotional state!

- I'm sorry, Chaewon... I'm really confused, especially after Sian kissed me - Eunbi ended up revealing what she couldn't express.

- WHAT?? DID YOU REALLY KISSED HER??? Chaewon stood up abruptly, almost breaking the furniture.

- Don’t speak too loud!!! Do you want everyone listening it?? - whispered the CEO, covering her friend's mouth - yes, she kissed me! I went to help her up and then it happened... the case is that I consented, you know? I mean, I don't like her, I still think about Chaeyeon, but my conversation with her moved me, I can't explain, it's all a mess in my life!

- Unnie, everyone has dilemmas and moments of indecision in life! What you need to do is focus more on what is essential now, and not keep everything to yourself! Remember that I am your best friend! You shouldn't hide what you feel!

- But I always told you everything! Don't tell me that-

- You tell me what happens to you, not what YOU FEEL - Chaewon interrupted her boss’ speech - and this is very different. I know what's in your life, but I don't know how you feel about it. You keep everything to yourself, of course one day your head would break down... Let me help you, unnie! I love you, open up with me, really...

When Eunbi finally started to speak, Yuri entered, without knocking on the door. The two deconverted and disguised what was happening at that moment.

- What was going on here?? - asked the vice president, looking suspiciously at Chaewon and noticing the tear marks on Eunbi's face.

- None of your business-  Eunbi replied dryly. - What do you want?

- How rude... well, I came to say that I managed to prepare the paperwork to take it to Ms Choi to analyze it today! It's good news, isn't it?

- Yuri, why are you so excited? You only got one meeting, and you still has a lot to do to prove your worth - Eunbi said.

- I am absolutely sure that I will succeed today, and then I will rub it in your face! See you later - Yuri turned his back and left without looking back.

- See, unnie? We have a lot of things to solve, and I need you with a focus on the company! Promise me, you will try ??

- I promise, Chaewon, I promise - Eunbi gave up.

The two gave each other a long hug and went to work, with the CEO promising that she would go to her friend's house later to put everything clear between them..


 

A few days passed and things at Enozi Models went on in peace. Yuri was successful in her meeting and spent a long time rubbing it in the face of Eunbi, who was already calmer due to the help that Chaewon had been giving her. Sian was even diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and started treatment immediately, being visited every day by the CEO, accompanied by her best friend and Nako, the driver.

Meanwhile, at the company's studios, Sakura continued her saga:

 

- Hello??

- Chaeyeon, my love, you need to reconsider your decision! Kaeun is driving me crazy!

- I'm sorry, Kkura, I even accepted another project here in Japan, and I can't let go. Try to be friendly, please! Kaeun is my cousin and I trust her completely!

- You trust it because you are too naive and cannot see the bad side of people.. She’s behaving like a tyrant! You always let me guess at the fashion shows, while she’s completely uncompromising, and fight over anything!

- Talk to Eunbi! She's the ing boss, not me .. go complain to her!

- Hmpfh! I already saw that you are not good for having a conversation now! I will hang up and leave you alone!

- NO NO, my blossom, that's not it... it is that these matters at Enozi don’t interest me anymore, I want to distance myself from that! And I miss you…

- You wanted to go back to Japan, and now you say you miss me? I can't understand you, Chaeyeon!

- You don't have to understand me, just go back to work. I'm going to visit you over the weekend, okay? Now I have to go, I love you!

- CHAEYEON?? CHAEYEON !! DON’T TURN OFF NOW- Damn!

- So you've already complained about me to my cousin, haven't you ?? - Kaeun appeared right behind Sakura.