Complications

My First-Looking Love

- Are you spying me now??? - replied the model, indignant.

- It doesn't matter to you now. It's time to get back to work! The seamstresses need to take your measurements, come on! And well, - the stylist looked Sakura up and down in a mocking way - you better lose some weight, otherwise the press will talk negatively about you!

This was the trigger for Sakura to lose patience again and fight with Kaeun - the umpteenth one that the two had only that week. Chaewon, who had just entered the room, was soon trying to keep the brigands away.

- Enough! Aren't you tired of teasing each other? Our spring collection will be launched in a few weeks and we need to run a lot! We don't have time for stupid disagreements! - said Chaewon, while preventing Sakura from hanging Kaeun.

- To imply?? You only say that because you don't stay here all the time! She drives me crazy, she only criticizes me, she always makes jokes...

- Stop lying, Sakura! You arrive late and want to leave early, you don't follow my directions, you keep talking bad about me behind your back! You criticize me directly, but I can't even tease you?

Sakura lost her mind again and tried to hang Kaeun again. Chaewon was forced to intervene and, in the middle of the tail-end, accidentally ended up slapping the model's face, which - obviously - annoyed her even more.

- Sakura, forgive me! I didn't want to - before Chaewon could complete the sentence, she was interrupted abruptly with the model's hand over :

- I don't care, Chaewon! I'm just sick of it! It is now more than clear that me and Kaeun can’t work together. Get me another stylist or I'll end up killing this one! - Sakura said, pointing her finger at her “enemy's” face.

- You'll have to put up with me! My cousin entrusted her position to me, and if you replace me, Hitomi will disapprove, and you know! She only trusts Chaeyeon and anyone she indicates - said Kaeun, clearly being provocative.

Seeing that she would not be successful, Sakura gave up - for now - to fight; she preferred to leave, stomping hard, completely nervous. Chaewon approached the stylist and tried to understand the situation:

- Kaeun, why do you two hate each other so much?? Doesn't she trust your service? Or is it purely personal? I remember her saying that day that-

- That I tried in every way to disrupt her relationship with Chaeyeon, right? - Kaeun completed the sentence. - This is all in her head. I never did anything that she accuses me of. She simply wants to live close to her girlfriend and lost her concentration on the job; no wonder she lost many jobs in Japan, because she failed to take care of her career seriously. Chaeyeon was suffocated, honestly speaking. She hates me because I always exposed it, you know? Perhaps, seeing that this is a great chance for Sakura to resume her career, she decided to disconnect, hoping that this time things will be different.

Chaewon, hearing these words, gave a strange smile. She knew the real reason for Chaeyeon's decision, but soon realized that it would be better if everyone thought like Kaeun; then, she decided to reinforce this narrative.

- I hope this time works, both for Sakura and for us, because Eunbi depends a lot on her to raise the name of Enozi Models and settle the finances of the house. - she said, making a move to leave.

- By the way, Chaewon, where's Eunbi? I thought she would accompany our service, since she depends so much on us..

- Well, she has other concerns at the moment, and she left me in charge of doing exactly what I'm doing now, understand?

- Yes, I understand - Kaeun replied, looking a little suspicious. - but I hope she would be a little more present. It would be good, to control Sakura. That day, Eunbi achieved what no one has ever done before, leaving her speechless!

- Should I talk to Eunbi about this situation?

- Certainly, Chaewon, you would help me a lot - while Kaeun spoke, the secretary's phone rang.

- It's your lucky day so, she's calling me now ... give me a minute? - Kaeun nodded and left.

 

- Hello, Eunbi unnie ??

- Chaewon, I'm just calling to inform you that I'm not going back there today, okay?

- Oh really??? Kaeun and Sakura are almost killing themselves here, you need to go back ..

- I'll solve it in another day! Today is Friday and I'm not going back there! I'm with Sian!.

- Oh dear, did something happen to her????

- I took her to the hospital to do the checkup that was already scheduled, the situation is still the same, ishe’s stable. Don't worry, OK? We are already at her house..

- As soon as I have time, I will join you, okay?

- DON'T DARE, Chaewon! Ops, I mean, you don't have to .. take care of the company for me, I don't trust Yuri! I want to take care of her.

- What was that reaction, unnie? It seems like you want to get away... but that's okay, later I'll send Nako to pick you up!

- NO, don't do that, it won't be necessary! I’ll come home alone.

- Unnie, you're acting weird... why don't you want us to go there today, if Nako and I visit Sian almost every day, a long time before you became interested in helping her? What happened to you? Late-Charity Syndromn??

Eunbi swallowed. For a few seconds, she was completely quiet - not because she wanted to hide something, but because she didn't really know what to say. How to understand this sudden desire to be close to Sian? - On impulse, she replied:

- I just know I want to take care of her. It's the only time I can forget about Chaeyeon. Satisfied? - ended up venting.

- I understand, unnie.. I'll leave you alone. I hope you will soon resolve yourself and find out what you are really feeling, okay? if you need anything just call me.

- I know I can always count on you, Chaewon. See you later - Eunbi hung up, immediately going to be near Sian.

 

 

Sakura had returned earlier to the apartment that had been rented for her to live in while she was working. It was not exactly the place where she wanted to stay - because she wanted a bigger apartment, closed to the sea, but it was the one that was closest to Enozi - what made the job easier - and as the days went by, she started to find the nice space. She had everything she needed to get by on her own. It was late at night when she, completely comfortable and calmer, after everything that had happened earlier, heard the doorbell ring. When she opened the door to see who it was, she exclaimed:

- Chaeyeon! - immediately, Sakura hugged and kissed her bride, making her enter the apartment. - You really came ..

- I told you I would come, why are you surprised?? - Chaeyeon replied, while storing the only suitcase she had brought in the guest room.

- But you didn't tell me when you were coming, so I thought you were kidding! You really confused me on that call! 

- You were the one who was very nervous with my cousin! She called me and told me what happened. You can't really get along?

- Don’t blame me! She keeps taking my patience! I can't take it anymore!

- Try to get along with her, please!

- I can’t! Working with her is like being in hell! You need to go back, please...

- Oops oops, enough about this! I came to be with you, not to talk about it again!

Sakura, who was already suspicious of her bride's behavior, decided to pressure her:

- Look, my love, why are you stressing so much about my work? I can't even mention something that you became angry! And you were the one who mentioned Kaeun! You brought up the subject, and when I speak, you censored me? Tell me, what's going on??

The stylist was shocked; only a few times in her life had he seen the Japanese woman speak that way, with such firmness and anger. She felt the rage she felt just looking into her eyes; so she decided to answer it in another way - after all, she couldn't satisfy Sakura's question without getting compromised.

- I received an irrefutable offer to work in Japan and with a higher salary than I would receive; so I accepted... and as Kaeun needs money, I decided to recommend her - Chaeyeon tried to explain, but started to hesitate. - You will regain your fame, we’ll make more money and have more conditions to pay our wedding and my cousin will save her own skin! Everyone wins. That's it, Saku-chan…

- Why do I feel that you’re still hiding something from me?? This doesn’t explain your behavior whenever I talk about Enozi!

- Forget it, please! Let's enjoy our weekend, okay?

- Okay - Sakura sighed deeply and gave up. - I was getting ready for sleep, but we can watch a movie lying on the bed and eat a popcorn, what do you think??

- I want something else, love - Chaeyeon hugged the bride from behind and started to rub her hand, ing her clothes.

- Not today, Chae - Sakura turned and gave her a peck. - I still work tomorrow, forgot? I can't sleep late!

- What's the problem?? I wake you up just in time..

- Tomorrow is an important day, and I have to arrive in one piece! Kaeun will present the ideas she already had for-

- I already said, love, no talking about work today! - Chaeyeon cut her words off. - Okay, you won! Let's watch this movie, but next night you won't get away!

Chaeyeon went to change clothes while Sakura prepared the popcorn and chose the movie they were going to see. She opted for “The 100th Love with You”, a Japanese film that she wanted to see with her bride for a long time, but didn’t find the opportunity to do, because due to the endless trips, they weren’t able to meet often and the scarce time was used in "otherwise" ways. While watching, embracing, Sakura started another matter:

- So, Chae .. what’s this job that you got in Japan, that was so irrefutable?

- Do you know Minatozaki Sana, the owner of Tokyo's biggest jewelry store?

- Of course, she has been my friend since college! Don't tell me you are going to work for her ..

- Sana wants to expand her brand to all of Japan and, in the long run, to Korea, and hired me to manage the advertising part. As I have been working in the fashion world for a long time and I am used to dealing with models, she wants me to manage some advertising pieces. Some models have even been hired ...

- I seriously thought I had agreed to be a stylist at another fashion agency, but are you going to venture into something you never did?? Is that why you left me with Kaeun?

- Don't start, Sakura… I couldn't let this chance pass. The good publicists are all already employed, and then she remembered me, precisely because she was her friend. I saw an opportunity to broaden my horizons, and working in this area will be good for me. I don't wear it much, but I like jewels, do you know?

- Hm, I know…. Look, I know all the models that work for Sana, okay? If I know you dragged a wing to one of them I swear - Sakura exclaimed, a little jealous.

- I have to confess that a model there caught my attention a lot - Chaeyeon said, trying to provoke her.

- Who? Hirai Momo? Chou Tzuyu? Myoui Mina? Shiroma Miru? Sasshihara? Jury?

- None of these, my love, stop kicking names! This one you don't know.

- Must be newly hired then... So tell now, Chaeyeon! What's her name?

- Kang Hyewon...

Sakura became silent after hearing the name Chaeyeon said, then she settled into the her bride's arms and slept. The stylist found this behavior strange, but she decided to leave it behind - and took the opportunity to also go to the dreamland.