first. or not?

Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, Krystal. Calm down." I said while trying to fan myself. I can feel my cheeks being in heat.

What was that?

What in the world was that, Jung Soojung?!

You like Kai. You've been crushing on him so why on earth did it happen that you felt the feeling of being moved deeply by a confession by your sister instead of him?

It's not even a confession! My good Soojung, she's just repeating Kai's words!

I am mentally scolding myself because I'm afraid that if I spoke, Jessica might once again hear. She even heard a confession of Kai from meters away! I have totally forgotten about her heightened senses.

I clutched my chest, hoping that the very gesture would be enough for me to calm my raging heart down. I'm supposed to only be her sister, but of all feelings, why this? All this time of loathing Jessica with disgust and this is what I get back? After finally wanting her back, this?

You've got to be kidding me, Soojung. There must have been some mistake. 

"Soojung? Are you okay?" asked Jessica while knocking on the door. "Soojung. Open the door, please." she said while continuously knocking on the door. "I'm coming in okay?" she asked for permission and that alarmed me. No. I can't let her see me like this.
"Everything's fine, everything's under control Un-" I said but it is too late. She's already here. She's already inside and some keys are on her hand.
"I asked the maids for the spare key, I'm sorry I was just worried." she said and moved closer to me.

She sat in front of me and looked at my face.

"Hey, what's troubling you?" she softly asked with a gentle smile on her face. 
"You are." I answered in defeat.
"What? Why? What did I do?" worry. That's what's written on her face. Afraid that she might have done or said something wrong. But no, it's me this time. 

But I can't just tell her that, 'It's because of what you said in the car, it made my heart start beating like crazy.' right?

What a cruel turn of events. Seeing her right now, I can tell that those feelings are real. What I felt is true. I am feeling it, even just by staring at her very eyes.

"I meant you are in trouble, dear sister. Because you'll be going out on three dates with me." I tried to joke around and she only gave a heartfelt laughter.
"Hey, I don't mind. Besides, I want to treat my new muse." Jessica said and I held a safe distance from her.
"So did you treat Tiffany out too?" I asked. Showing a slight hint of annoyance to instead hide the fact that she's driving me insane and my heart is not even cooperating. 
"No, she treated me." she grinned and then stood up.
"Yah. Don't be so smug, it's no different! So you call that a date now?" she only chuckled at me.
"No, I call ours a date. I'm having a date with my Soojung!" she said excitedly.
"Whatever Jessi." I snorted, looking down to hide a rush of blood creeping onto my cheeks. "So when are you free?" I asked her so that we can work her schedule out. I never knew that she was busy back then when I was still hating on her.
"Hmmm... definitely not tomorrow because there's a schedule for Tiffany's photo shoot." she answered.
"Then let's do tomorrow instead. Less Tiffany, more for me." I said and she tried to make excuses but I dismissed them. 

No Tiffany tomorrow for Jessica. Just Soojung.



 

 

TIFFANY

 




 

"I heard that you got ditched." Taeyeon said with a smug tone on her voice over the phone.
"It was a photoshoot, Taeyeon."
"Which you are looking forward too." she added shortly and I sighed. "Say, Tiff. Isn't it Krystal as well that Jessica was trying to save when your men got beaten and arrived at your mansion nearly dying?" she said with an obvious tone of mockery. "Given the circumstances that the Jungs have reconciled, I don't think you'll ever win Jessica over." she added.
I raised my brow and asked, "How can you say so? I'm a Hwang, Stephanie Young at the top of it so there's no way I'd never win Jessica over."
"The confidence, oh god. I feel like my ears have sinned."
"Shut up Kim, you fantasized about me as well."
"Highlight the word fantasized, please." she said with emphasis. "Over for you Hwang. There's already the Jung." she said.

True though, I was never aware of Jessica and neither was Taeyeon until she turned years ago. It was Taeyeon who approached her first. I just recently did. It's the freaking Jessica Jung, how can I just idle around knowing there's a goddess that I and my eyes can feast on?

"And have I told you to lower your confidence? It's a Jung that we're battling with here." she said, "Jessica would gladly choose a Krystal over a Stephanie. Trust me, even a famous Kim never stood a fight."
"Let's count the reasons why starting with your height?"
"Stop targeting my height because it's precious, mind you. And Krystal may be introvert but we all know that she can oust at all just by breathing."
"Stop patronizing her midget!"
"Just stating facts dwaeji(pig)."

I felt so annoyed of Taeyeon that I ended up releasing the call abruptly. How dare she?

But for some reason, everything she said is reasonable. Being the first one to ever got rejected, it must have made her more rational.

"Jung Krystal... you're getting on my nerves." I whispered.

Atleast Taeyeon has made progress already, Jessica is pretty close to her while me, I will still have to work my keep. And when I said that, it actually meant to work hard for her to know that I am worth keeping.

Still annoyed, I decided to go for a drive and stalk both girls. If only Jessica is a willing walker then it would have been easier for me to join hands with her. I had our men watch over the sisters. One highly trained one is watching over Jessica while a bunch of men watches over Krystal. 

Plan failed because those morons thought that the younger is an easy target. Little did they know that there's always a certain Jung that is always near that brat. Well aside from the Jung's wealth, Jessica is damn too gorgeous so what's not to like? Men and women swoon over her like mosquitoes. But I'm a butterfly, excuse me. A gorgeous smoking hot butterfly. If that even makes sense.

Right now I am keeping a distance while watching both girls play arcade. Jessica is guiding Krystal on how to play a shooting game and I can hear both giggling and Krystal making snide remarks about Jessica acting all good when she actually . But apart from their laughter and their teasing with each other, I heard something I am quite familiar of.

The sound of unsteady beating heart. I smiled. 

"This should be fun."

 

 

 


 

TAEYEON

 

 

 

 

Watching over a certain beauty stalking two girls, I realized something which I actually shouldn't. Tiffany has already developed great affection towards the older Jung and right now I am not liking what I am thinking she may do. Tiffany is a good person, vampire, whatever. But she's good. Though she got corrupted after finally getting close with my best friend Yuri who's the devil herself.

I was just planning on having a random stroll to follow the sisters like I always do and here I saw Hwang Miyoung sneakily watching them as well.

"What are the odds, right?" I muttered under my breathe. Running

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter