our time

Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON

 

 

 

 

"They left already, there's no point coming back here." I told Tiffany as I am resting after the long performance and bidding farewell to my fans. The concert is long over and Tiffany arrived looking evil as ever.
"I know. But I've met Krystal earlier, you see?" she looked at me and wore the same triumphant smile that she always wore.

Tiffany is the kind of person that hates losing that's why I know one way or another, she'll finally do something about the situation she is in and do whatever it takes to get Jessica. She always gets what she wants. Be it the easy way or the hard way. She always gets it.

"And what? Are you even damn serious?" I asked her before putting down the water bottle that I've been drinking on after placing back that the cap.
"Their sisters, Taeyeon. Not that it matters for people like us but must I remind you that the older Jung is someone that I seek not just for her beauty but due to the enormous amount of power she posses? Just thinking about how I'll acquire it after bonding our bloods together, I can do anything. Why hold on to the power that you're not aware you have and not share it to the world? Besides, Jessica will do anything for Krystal. She won't mind sharing if that's the case."

As much as I'd like to object, I don't think I can argue with that very fact. I am after Jessica because of my feelings while Tiffany is for her abilities. We have different reason for chasing the very Jung but we both know that we can't win her over Krystal.

And that is when Tiffany decided to take extra precautions and evil lengths to get what she wants.

"What do you have?" I asked while she pulled out a wine mixed with AB negative blood. I can tell from the smell after she poured it on the claret.
"Have you ever found out how Jessica turned?" she smiled in a very evil manner and sat on the leather couch in front of me. "We know for a fact that they are pure bloods cursed by the first lines of witches and warlocks but do you know what triggered the curse to be activated?" she asked and smiled. "Death, my dear ex. Their blood curse are tied to their parents' lives. After their father took their mother's life, that's what activated Jessica's curse turning her into an unsired vampire, making her a pure blood. Which means, Krystal's are tied with their father's life which I ordered my men to procure, thank you very much I found the old man walking around the arena of your concert." she cockily tilted her head sideways and took a sip from the bloody wine she's feasting on.
"And what's in it for you if you turn Krystal?" I asked and then the room was filled with her laughter that had just erupted due to whatever is funny with my question.
"What's in it for me?! Oh my god Taeyeon, that was hilarious!" she exclaimed and shook her haid while keeping her faint giggles by herself.

I just looked at her impatiently and she groaned but still smiled.

"More like what's in it for Jessica." she smirked and locked gaze on me. "I was at their house once, no? And Krystal, my my, precious Krystal flipped due to jealousy and snapped at Jessica. So when loving sister ran after her when she stormed off, instead of going home like Jessica asked me to do, instead I decided to take a mini stroll around the household and saw one of their maid. You do know how compelling works right? So!" she excitedly stood up and wore a smile showing her perfect set of pearl white teeth. She looks like Jieun, what the hell... "Wanna know what the maid told me?" she asked and dashed to me, held the arm rest of the single leather couch I am resting on and whispered near my ears. "Jessica will do anything, even the agony of keeping their murderer of a father alive just to keep Krystal human. Now, do pray tell, Taeyeon... how will Jessica turn her back on the sister she loves more than the life of her own?"

I felt the creep crawling underneath my skin. Tiffany was once a good person but after meeting Yuri, things just changed. That's when she started living as she wished. She lost the last part of her that was human and became the protege of the devil and ousted me from the very title.

I could only look at her and smile, hiding the mere fact that I am silently looking for an emergency exit from the deadly trap that Tiffany is about to rest upon everyone's shoulder.

"Turning her back on her sister..." I whispered and looked at her, "I don't think so." I grinned.

I really don't think so. But she can't do that to the girl I love. Or she may, over my dead body.

 

 

 

 

KRYSTAL

 

 

 

 

 

"What do we do? Call me selfish, call me a . But I don't want you to let go, Soojung."

She said and looked at me and calmed me down from crying with the serenity of her warm hug during this cold night. After a moment, she decided to have me seated on a bench while she kneeled down in front of me, holding my hand once again.

"I'm not going to ask you anything. Why, how or when. I won't rob you of your rights to keep your feelings. What's even there to say? Love's a . But I have feelings of my own too. Feelings that I'd only tell you about after you promise me that you will keep your feelings." she rubbed her thumb on the top of my hand and smiled at me. 

I was about to speak when the cold wind suddenly hit my skin, causing me to shiver in process as it passed which made Jessica chuckle. Oh god, how heavenly that sounded. She pinched my cheek lightly and then stood up.

"Stay here, I'll just go get my coat from the car. It's just right around the corner." she said and started to walk away. She paused from her tracks and looked back at me with a cute glare, "And don't you dare leave because I'll be back before you know it." she smiled warmly and I felt relieved. I felt warm. I felt... confident that maybe, maybe I could actually keep my feelings for her and she wouldn't mind.

She continued walking and looked ahead, I just watched her until she disappeared after turning at the corner of the street. So me, wanting to be the obedient sister stayed there and waited.

It didn't take long after she arrived and placed her coat around me. "Know what?I know something better. Why don't we go home and spend the night together, I mean. We didn't get to finish the concert." she said and I simply nodded, looking down and hiding the fact that once again, my heart is pounding just by being close to her not to mention her being so accepting.

I stood up and so did she and I started to walk. She held my hand and entwined our fingers. "And this time Soojung? Don't let go." she said.

you, you sinful woman. I am going crazy and Sooyeon is- is being a drug. Was that Edward Cullen who quoted the words, 'You're like my own personal brand of heroin.'? Because man, I felt like after years that passed, having watched that freaking movie and this is the first time that I realized what he meant.

The ride home was silent, and warm. Silent, except for my treacherous heart that kept on beating loud while feeling Jessica's warm hand softly but securely holding mine.

 

We arrived home and I decided to change first and so did Jessica. She came knocking on my door though and said, "My room instead?" she grinned and I nodded yes as I followed suit.

We entered and after so many years, I am back inside her room. I sat on her bed though even though there's a bunch of couch and places where I can rest my tired self, and of all those choices I chose her bed. Her bed where she usuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter