fallen

Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shall I give you more Ms. Jung?" The female asked and I gladly declined. She bowed and left me while sketching a few more designs.

After I've finished, I decided to do a random stroll around the mansion and I've met father of all beings whom I wish not to see. 

"What brings you here, child?" he asked and I sighed before looking at him.
"My foot." and I pointed at mine. "Basic comprehension, father. Do give yourself sometime to learn it. It's not very hard, you see?" I answered and continued on my walk while I heard him chuckle.
"Still hostile as ever. You see, no matter how justified you are, my daughter, you are still like me. You're still the monster you so much wish you're not." I did not mind his words and instead kept walking. No matter where I go, I will still hear him.

I walked away until I've heard a certain voice from someone I hold most dear.
"Let go of me!" she screamed, "No matter what you say, you're still a cold blooded monster who murdered my mother!" and then I heard a slap echoing through the hallways.

That's it.

Within a second I am there, clutching my father's neck until he let Soojung free. "Don't you dare, try to even lay even a particle of your being on her, father. Don't." I said while he is struggling from my grasp.
"And then what? Are you gonna kill me? Go on, go ahead Jessica. Kill me! KILL ME AND TURN YOUR MOST DEAR SISTER INTO THE SAME MONSTER AS YOU!" He yelled and I had only intended to choke him to death had I not cared for Soojung far more than my own life.
"Oh no, father. I'd love you kill you more than anything right now. But you you know better that I'd rather suffer myself than have my sister's comfort as a human disappear just like how you did to me when you murdered our mother." I released him and when I did, I threw him at the wall which caused it to shatter.

I looked back then at Soojung who is looking at me with disgust. I took the the liberty to make my leave without helping her up.

That's how it's been both for me and Soojung. Ever since my father murdered my mother, it had always been like this. I decided to go out, I fished my phone from my pocket and dialed a certain number.

"Hello Tae? Yeah, I'm coming over. Leave the window open."



 


 

KRYSTAL

 

 

 

 

 

"She had the guts, Jin!" I vented out in annoyance of my sister. I loathe her and what she has become.
"I don't know Krys, can't blame the girl. She was trying to save you." she reasoned and I rolled my eyes at her.
"I don't need saving." I retorted.
"It seemed that way to me." She shrugged and then I shot her a look. "Okay, okay! Let's say I'm kidding. No need to be so violent." she said and I just sighed.

I hate Jessica. She had the guts to act like a sister when all this time she is just the same as my father. A monster. I can't even believe the last time I called her name. The last time I wished for her presence. The last time I wanted her. And now all that I want from her is to stop being all around me. I just want her gone from me.

It was around 9 in the evening when Jinri and I decided to take a walk down the convenient store to buy some snacks for a midnight movie marathon. Jinri was busy talking with her girlfriend Victoria over the phone when I noticed a bunch of guys walking a couple meters behind us. 

I didn't mind it at first but Jinri's place is a little far from the convenient store and will require a couple of turns to get there so I suspected that for some reason they are either going at the same direction or they could be following us.

"Hey Krys, I'll see you at the store. I'll just be seeing Victoria quickly." she said and then automatically disappeared without a word. I didn't even get the chance to call out to her because she was fast.

I decided to just head for the store since she told me that she'll just be seeing me there. I started walking faster since the bunch of guys are still behind me. I decided once again to walk faster when someone from the group of men decided to block my way.

I am not afraid, but it terrified me because if I did see it correctly, one of them is beaming with a red eye. Meaning to say, I am about to deal with another monster apart from my father and sister.

"Woah, woah, hold up! What's the rush?" they guy who suddenly appeared in front of me said. I was stopped on my tracks and tried turning to a different direction when one guy appeared to be in that direction as well until I am completely surrounded.
"Yeah. We just wanna talk or you know, maybe have fun." a guy said and I was surprised to suddenly welcome a fist on my stomach.

I kneeled on the ground.

"Gentlemen, let's not play with our food. Shall we?" it was terrifying indeed, the hit of pleasure on their voices and laughter. 

They started dragging me into a darker part of the area and someone tore my sweater of leaving me with just my shirt on. One of them, the one who gives orders pushed me and I was sent flying towards a wall but I never felt the hard cement hit a part of my body.

It was solemn seeing Jessica's eyes look into mine. I was overwhelmed with mixed emotions. Serenity. Disgust. Hatred and everything in between the three. She gently let go of me and wrapped her coat around me before giving me a small smile.

She stood up and face those men who definitely seems displeased with her sudden appearance, butting in with her business. It's six full grown men against her and for the first time since she turned into a monster into my eyes, I rooted for her.

"Yeah, let's go have some fun instead, shall we?" she asked.

It triggered the group of men and then one after another, their eyes turned into a shade of red leaving Jessica chuckling. 

"Did you really think that you can stop me with that?" she gestured at them, for the first time once again in my life, I've heard Jessica sound sarcastic. She always sounded serene. Calm. Smart. But tonight, I am witnessing a totally different side of her.

One by one, each men attacked and one by one they were sent back flying into various direction. She only started struggling after they've attacked her all at once. One was able to bite her on her neck and the other four sustained her.

One guy though attacked her on her chest, his hand piercing through.

For once, I was at loss. Jessica was not moving, not moving at all but there I saw it. The color of her right eye turning into a glimmering red while the other turned into red with the edge of her iris turning into silver. She had a different eye color from those guys and at once, she was able to shrug all of those full grown men as if they are nothing but rats. They tried attacking her but all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter