006

Little ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the door opening abruptly brought a happy laugh to her lips, turning around still with her eyes low, absolutely positive that her sister had thought on double checking her.
“I’m fine unnie” she said with a teasing tone in her voice, not even bothering to look up, trying to enjoy the time she still had with her little racoon.
“it’s you”
Looking up, Dahyun felt her heart race as it did the first time she saw Sana, the big brown eyes in front of her filled with a thousand different emotions.
“Dahyun” the sweet voice whispered, like she was trying to taste the name for the first time, like she couldn’t believe her soulmate was right in front of her. 
“Momo” saying her name while being able to look at her eyes was enough to make all the tears in her eyes start to drop, her heart beating fast as she tried to take all the details of the woman in front of her, trying to memorize her sweet eyes deep into her soul.
Dahyun pressed the little animal closer to her chest, watching the way the dancer moved delicately, almost as if she was trying to approaching someone scared, and with a little smile Dahyun realized that her hands were shaking against the little raccoon, her breath coming out like she had just finished a marathon. 
Momo didn’t tried to approach her, the woman simply rested her body against the door she closed as soon as she finished entering the room, her tear-filled eyes just watching Dahyun lovingly. At that moment the Korean allowed herself to truly observe her soul mate for the first time, she allowed herself to feel her heart melting while she took all of the woman in front of her into her heart.
The dark hair all messy and sweaty, almost like she had tried to fix it before entering the room, her bangs resting ate the side of her face, making her look like the sweetest person alive. In that moment Dahyun didn’t care at all that her opinion could come across like biased. 
With a quick smile she noticed that Momo was also taller than she was, and even though her meeting with Sana was brief, Dahyun was absolutely certain that she was also smaller than her other soulmate. 
“Mina is also taller than me?” Dahyun asked quickly in such a low tone that if anyone else was in the room making any kind of noise, no one would be able to hear her. Feeling her face burning with shame, Dahyun started to judge herself by asking something so stupid, immediately thinking about a thousand different things that would be more appropriate to say to your soulmate in your first encounter.
Hearing a sweet laugh Dahyun returned her eyes to the dancer in front of her, realizing that the woman now seemed much more relaxed than before, her eyes closed due to the huge smile she had on her face. And at that moment Dahyun was sure that Momo was the most beautiful woman in the world, well, one of the three most beautiful women’s in her world.
Letting herself relax into a beautiful smile, Dahyun  felt like she was the luckiest human alive.
“Yes, she is taller than you!” Momo answered with a sweet smile on her face, her body still standing in the same position as before 
“Are you okay?” the Korean asked delicately once she noticed that her soulmate was still stuck against the door, even thought her face was carrying a peaceful smile.
“Yes, just bracing myself” she responded simply, without putting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter