005

Little ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Dahyun, the choice is all yours’’

‘’Thanks for this Sana’’ Dahyun said in a small voice, noticing a woman leaving the dance studio in a hurry, and before she had the chance to feel anxious, she noticed the worried eyes of her sister looking around the park lot nervously.

‘’Oh’’ realising a small sound she waved her hand around until she gained the older one’s attention, still hearing her soulmates breathing on the phone.

‘’Everything alright Dahyun?’’ the melodic voice sounding so sweet and worried at the same time was enough to make her smile again.

‘’Yes, my sister just arrived’’ And before she had a chance to end her sentence, she heard the rapid knocks of her sister’s hand against the window of the car, noticing that Sana had started to sound anxious on the phone after hearing her explanation.

‘’Maybe I should call you later then, let you have a moment with your sister’’ She said naturally but Dahyun was able to notice the nervous state she was apparently on.

‘’Sana, you seem worried, is everything okay?’’ And while she was trying to discover the reason behind the older one change, she noticed her sister siting on the passenger side, looking at her with wide eyes, and messy hair seeming without words just like she had been before.

‘’It’s just... family usually makes me a little afraid’’

‘’Why?’’ Realising a loud laugh, she turned to look at her sister who still had the same innocent and bear look alike appearance, looking more confused at each passing minute.

‘’I don’t have siblings, and when I met Momo’s and Mina’s family I had to deal with their big sister and brother, respectively’’ and when Dahyun started to process the information she felt a cold shiver running down her spine, she didn’t think she would be able to deal with that.

‘’You don’t have to worry about that, you are the baby and they are going to absolutely love you’’ Sana said in a sweet voice, sounding completely sure, easing Dahyun’s mind.

‘’In this case you don’t have to worry, Seulgi’s an angel, you don’t need to be afraid of her’’ and when she turned around, she saw the terrible mistake she had made, apparently Seulgi was too surprised to pay attention to the conversation before, but now she looked almost scary.

‘’You are my baby sister, they better be afraid of me’’ Seulgi said loud enough, and Dahyun knew immediately that she wanted Sana to hear her voice clearly, and even thought her voice was scary, Dahyun could see all the love behand her sister’s eyes.

‘’SO, I think I heard Joohyun calling me, can I text you later?’’ Sana asked nervously, and Dahyun was bearable able to hold back her laughter.

‘’Yes, please’’

‘’Goodbye for now Dahyun!

‘’Goodbye unnie!’’ Dahyun answered with a sweet smile on her face, feeling her chest beating stronger each time she thought about the older one.

After a few seconds of silence Dahyun turned her head to face her sister, a big smile still plastered on her face. Felling incredibly more at easy after speaking with her soulmate even for such a small amount of time.

‘’How are felling sweetie?’’ Seulgi asked calmly, taking her time to analyze every feature on the younger girl’s face.

‘’I don’t know if this is strange but I just feel at piece, of course that early I was moved to tears because of the strong emotion, but now I just feel like things are right, you know?’’ Dahyun said with a small smile on her face, looking for her sister’s eyes and feeling again a new wave of love hitting her, the woman was clearly still on the first days of her new job, but she had taken her time to come check on her, Dahyun had never in her life felt this amount of peace and love in a single day.

‘’Will you go with me unnie?’’ She asked in a small voice, not even waiting for her sister response, looking at her with big eyes, filled with all the admiration in the world.

‘’My other soulmate is inside the studio, will you hold my hand while I look for her?’’ she clarified after seeing the small frown of confusion on the older woman’s face.

‘’Darling, I will hold your hand and walk beside you until the day I die’’ said Seulgi naturally, like the concept of being together with her sister for the rest of her life was something set in stone, and Dahyun didn’t even for a second doubt that her sister wouldn’t keep her words.

‘’I love you’’ Dahyun said with a big smile on her face, facing her big sister with star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter