Chapter 1

My Fallen Meteor

As a fancy red Ford Mustang makes its way to the JYP University's parking lot, everybody's attention was suddenly shifted to it.

 

Anticipation and excitement were clearly written all over the students' face as they wait for the man inside the car to step out of the most expensive vehicle in the parking lot right now.

 

Screams of excitement from his 'fangirls' greeted Son Chaeyoung as he stepped out from his car.

 

"Gosh, he's so handsome!"

 

"Oppa! Please accept my gift!"

 

"Mine too, Chae oppa."

 

"Chaeyoung oppa, I cook this for you. Please try it."

 

He flashed his famous killer smile that made every girl's knees goes weak. "Thank you all for your lovely gifts." He genuinely said as he accepted all the gifts and put it inside his car.

 

This is Son Chaeyoung's everyday scenario. Every girls—and gays are head over heels falling to his charms and it made every man jealous because of it. What can he do? Having a gorgeous face and perfectly toned body like him would always catch attention wherever he go and everyone who see him with no doubt will agree to it!—he won't be one of the most in demand model in Asia for no reason.  

 

"I really appreciate all of these, ladies. But unfortunately, you and I still got classes to attend to, right? I'm quite late now. So, maybe we'll just see each other around?"

 

The girls quickly nodded like an obedient puppy and in just a few seconds they made a runway like path for him.

 

With a smug smile he pulled out his sunglasses from his coat and wear it as he walk through the path that the girls made for him. 

 

While some of his fangirls busy taking pictures of him the others took the opportunity to inhale his cool manly scent. 

 

He can't really blame them for acting crazy whenever they see him. Every time he looks in the mirror, even him can't believe how on earth did God gave him ninety percent of handsomeness and perfection of the world to him!

 

He suddenly stopped walking when felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. There he saw a certain Tofu video calling him.

 

"Tiger! Miss Park was angry looking for you at the class this morning, you missed her class four times already! You're a dead meat if uncle Jeongyeon would knew about this!" Dahyun said in the video call while he saw Tzuyu shaking his head while smirking at him in the camera.

 

He brushed his hair with his hand while checking himself on the phone. "Tch! Don't worry guys, you know me, I can handle dad, I can handle everything." He said giving them an assuring smile.

 

"Your parents might own the university but you know how your dad hate it when it comes to you having trouble in school. You know, he won't give you special treatment."

 

"Yeah I know, that's why I love that guy." 

 

The two just shook their head and sighed. "Good luck then." 

 

"Chaeng oppa! Marry me please! You can take my ity if you want!" One of his fans suddenly shouted that of course both of his friends have heard on the other line.

 

"What the! Your fans are getting creepier nowadays." Tzuyu said with a frown.

 

"Just let them be guys. They're just appreciating the God's gift to women. No harm has been done." Chaeyoung shrugged and gave a wink towards the girl's direction. "By the way, I'm gonna be there in just a minute so I'm hanging up now. Bye!"

 

He put his phone back to his pocket and he was about to take his step when something caught his attention. He adjusted his sunglasses down and was amazed to see a luxurious car parking besides his car. 

 

"Woah, isn't that a Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero?" One of his fangirls stated. 

 

"Omo! It is!" He wasn't the only one in awe seeing the car right now as everybody's attention was caught by it. It's one of the most expensive car in the world! You can literally buy thousands of his car model in just one of that! 'That's a hell of a car!'

 

"I wonder who could that be?"

 

'Yeah, I wonder who could it be?... or maybe it's just one of mom's business acquaintances.' He thought as his mother, Son Nayeon love socializing and inviting her friends over—but in the university?

 

As Chaeyoung's curiosity got him he watch the scene as two guys in a black suit got off and carefully opened the backseat door of the expensive car.

 

Chaeyoung removed his sunglasses as he finally see the person being assisted by the men in black. His eyes squinted in displease as he was staring at her. The girl has a creepy long black straight hair covering half of her face, her eyeglasses—Jesus! It looks bulletproof with its thickness! Hasn't she heard about the new laser treatment? And he swear to God that every fashion designer he knew would cursed her if they see her wearing that unfashionable long black dress—and the boots! The girl just looked like someone who just came out straight from a Japanese horror movie!

 

The girl seems to noticed him—well, who wouldn't?—and now she's staring at him with her creepy straight face.

 

He suddenly shiver feeling eerie from her stares. He shook his head and quickly wore back his sunglasses. "I should go now." He mumbled and finally took his steps towards their department's building.

 

-

 

Chaeyoung stretched his neck left and right as he finished another artwork on his sketchpad. He smiled as he was staring proudly at his current masterpiece before deciding to take a couple of selfie with it. After he was satisfied with his pictures he immediately post it in all of his social media application. And as expected after a few seconds his notification bells comes ringing nonstop with his fans complementing his usual good looks and talent.

 

He shook his head with a proud smile on his face as he stood up and from the rooftop he look at the few students walking around the campus.

 

"It's already getting dark. I should go now," he muttere and picked up his stuff before going down from the rooftop.

 

There were no students as he walks through the corridors. He was busy with his phone when he suddenly saw someone on the window. He stopped and there he saw a reflection of—him. 'Aish, how can you still look so perfectly handsome at the end of the day?' 

 

As he finished his regular narcissism moment he continued walking and went back to his business checking out the nonstop notifications he's been getting. 

 

He was about to turn to the right corridor when his gorgeous face suddenly bump into something.

 

"Aish, my face." He complained massaging his pointed nose as he saw a two tall goons looking guys in a suit blocking his way. "Can you please be careful next time. You guys are blocking the way, you shou—What the!—" he wasn't able to finished his words as one of the guy covered his nose with a handkerchief inhaling all the chemical that has been put to it. "AHmph!" He tried to shout for help but it was too late, the next thing he knew his whole system shut down like a lifeless body.

 

-

 

"Why isn't he waking up? He should be awake by now."

 

Chaeyoung was half awake when heard an unfamiliar voice speaking.

 

"Did you put enough concentration on the hanky?"

 

"Yes we did. We followed all your instructions, milady."

 

"Should I slap his face then, so that he'll wake up—"

 

"—I'm awake! I'm awake now!" Chaeyoung quickly got up afraid that the girl might ruin his beautiful face if she slap him. His eyes quickly roamed around the room until it finally landed to the girl standing in front of him with the two goons behind her. "Y-You!" He shockingly pointed his finger to the girl. She's the girl with the luxury car from the parking lot this morning!

 

"Finally, you're awake." The girl stated in a straight tone.

 

Looking scared and confuse, Chaeyoung look around again. The room really looks luxurious with all the golden furnitures and obviously expensive ceramics surrounding it. 

 

"In case you didn't noticed. We kidnapped you."

 

There he was back to his senses. 'Right! I am being kidnapped! "W-What do you want from me?" Chaeyoung shifted back his attention to the girl. "Who are you?"

 

"Before I introduce myself I would like to apologize for suddenly kidnapping you—"

 

"You can't just say sorry for kidnappi—"

 

"Please, listen first." The girl calmly said with the sound of authority. "I'm Myou Mina, and I want to make an offer..." 

 

'Offer?'

 

"...date me for two months."

 

Chaeyoung blinked his eyes couple of times surprised to the girl's sudden suggestion. "What did you just said?"

 

"I said, date me for two months."

 

"I get it, I get it." Suddenly Chaeyoung chuckled and slowly shook his head in his realization, he finally got the whole picture. 'I should've knew this would happen. She's one of my fan girl!'

 

"Why are you laughing?" Mina's brows furrowed.

 

He sighed and look at her with sympathy. "I really hate to say this and hurt your feelings, but...." his eyebrow flinched as he look at her from head to toe. "I really don't date girls like you." Nope. Never in his list he dated a sadako cosplayer before.

 

"It's an offer, I will pay you for it."

 

He look at her in disbelief. "Not because I look gorgeous and all does it means I can just be payed for it." He dramatically touched his chest. 'Oh, the injustice of the world!' "Maybe you're rich and could buy anything you want but not me, young lady. You canno—"

 

Mouth opened he went speechless when a sixty inch screen suddenly appeared on the wall and to his surprise his greatest dark secret was suddenly flashing on it. 

 

"Your mom originally wanted to have a girl but unfortunately they have you. So, as you were growing up as a kid your mom would always dress you up like a girl, she bought you a lot of girlie dresses and stuffs to make you look like a princess. And this picture was happily taken by your mom as that little boy hugging you besides you got a huge crush on you not him knowing that you're a boy. You're always late at school because you spend hours doing your skin care routine. You are a momma's boy and—"

 

"Stop!Stop!" 'This is crazy! "Why are you doing all of this?"

 

"I hate repeating myself. I said, I want you to have a date with me—"

 

"But what's all of this?!" He frustratingly gesture his hands to the flat screen. 'What a creepy filthy rich stalker this girl is! How did she get all of this information?!'

 

"Decline my offer then I have no choice but to put these photos and videos of you all over the internet."

 

"No way! You can't do that!" 

 

"With just a swift of my hand, I think I can." She said as she gesture her head to one of her goons holding a phone.

 

Chaeyoung's eyes widened in fear. 'This is a nightmare!'

 

"It's really up to your decision, you know—"

 

"Fine! Fine I'll date you!" He stated helplessly. "Just for two months, okay? No more than that!"

 

"I said what I said."

 

"And don't you dare upload those damn photos!" He brushed his hair with his hands in frustration.

 

"You can trust me." Mina said with the same poker face that she wears. "Jackson, please hand him the contract papers."

 

'A contract? What the hell!?' His brows furrowed looking at the papers handed to him.

 

"In case you're too lazy to read that. The contract states that—rule number one: the duration of our dates will only last for two months—as mentioned earlier. Rule number two: you can't date anyone during the duration of our date. Rule number three: I can stop the contract earlier if I want to. Rule number four: it's up to my decision to whether I'll answer your questions or not. Rule number five: payment will be given to you partially every week for the whole two months period. Rule number six: no one should know about us dating, you're not going to tell anyone about this contract, not even to your friends, family and—"

 

'Hell, like I would like to announce to the world that I'm dating Sadako!' Chaeyoung secretly rolled his eyes hearing the latter. 

 

"Rule number seven—"

 

"Okay,okay. Stop. I got it." He said and carelessly signed the documents then handed it back to Mina.

 

Mina called one of her bodyguards. "Taehyung, call the lawyer to get this notarized." In just a few minutes the said the lawyer came. "Thank you for your cooperation, Son Chaeyoung." The girl said and offer him a handshake.

 

Chaeyoung helplessly stares at Mina and back to her hand before he finally accepted the offer.

 

"I'll just email you the details for our date tomorrow then." She stated taking back her hand from him.

 

Chaeyoung crossed his arms around his chest and curiously stares at the girl. "Why did you come this far, kidnapping and blackmailing me? Do you really like me this much?"

 

"Rule number four: it's up to my decision whether to answer your questions or not. In this case, I refuse to answer your question." Mina stated and called the attention of one of her bodyguards. "Jackson, guide his way out of the hotel please."

 

 

 

 

©️kgi_tala