FRIENDSHIP PRIVILEGY

MYSTERIES

The city of Seoul was getting dark quickly, and at dusk, it brought fear and nervousness. The trees on both sides of the houses shaded the children walking along the street. The wind, walking around the city, tickled my nerves, disturbed the inhabitants with their taps on the windows. Lanterns illuminated the driveway, the path to the cafe "Bristol". 
The evening existed so that the residents of the city returned home after long-term work in offices, in stuffy rooms. They went outside, breathing in the fresh evening air, and came to life again. Who drove home by car, slowly leaving the roadway, carefully looking around, because at such a time pedestrians could safely walk along the highway?
It was a time of calm and serenity. When the city freezes with a premonition of something magical, incredible and sinister.
The dark shadow that followed the girl who had recently moved to the city looked out of the corner, making sure that no one was seeing him, slipped into the alley. The back door, as was agreed, was open, and the shadow quietly slipped inside the Bristol cafe. She waved a hand at someone, as a sign of greeting, went into the hall, sat down at a free table, a view that opened all the rooms.
As it should be, at 18:00 pm Nayeon entered the cafe, looked around, not noticing a familiar face, and sat opposite the door. It was cozy and warm. An emotional company with a cup of coffee and crispy cookies gave a feeling of not loneliness. The cafe was almost full of students who studied, prepared for the upcoming day. Nayeon waved back several of her friends, asked the waiter for another cup of coffee. Near the bar, she noticed a familiar sweater. Looking closely, she was convinced of the correctness of her judgment. Yes, there, with their heads bowed over textbooks, four girls sat. You would have thought that they were chasing her, but Nayeon did not think so. She already knew that the cafe is popular among young people. Here are all the creams of Seoul youth. Here they hang out, go on dates, chat, arrange an upcoming party, and just have a good time.
Here in the first place, he led the father Nayeon whole family.
Here, Nayeon and her brother found out that once in this cafe, dad made offers to mom.
Now, she is waiting for the one that will soon please her with her answer.
They sat in the same sports-looking car, a dark blue red-striped racecar. A young man cut off under a hat, a brunette, brown eye, who inextricably followed by a cafe. The girl sitting in the front seat flipped through the dossier, reading to herself everything that he had learned about the past of Im Nayeon. Her thin fingers fluttered through the pages, reading each syllable.
“The way Nayeon said it.”
-Did you already know? When? - Jimin asked dispersedly, drowning out a feeling of jealousy. He never liked that someone knew about something earlier than he did.
“I certainly didn't know what she meant when she warned me.” She knew what you would look for about her.
“What will you answer her?” - Jimin muffled the music in the radio station so that such a trifle as a sound would not interfere with enjoying her voice. He was in love with her, although he knew that he meant nothing to her. And he infuriated the way she acted with him. 
- I will go. She is waiting for me.
“What will you answer her?!” He insisted, he needed to know everything that would happen next. Recently, Mina has become secretive, maybe she no longer trusts him. Or someone else appeared.
- Do not wait for me, Jimin - waved a persistence Mina.
“But who then escorts you?” - The person reached for the girl, trying to kiss her, but Mina, pulled away from him, dodged. To her surprise, she was disgusted with his lips, although she had not noticed such an analogy before.
- If everything works out as I want, I will not leave the cafe alone. - Mina straightened her hair behind her back, opened the door of the car, and went out. Already the usual knock of a cane, a wary state when crossing the road. What she found out about Nayeon’s past made her even more puzzled. And she did not change her decision. 
She was well trained in a boarding school for the blind, where she spent the last two years. The first days were not easy, she was afraid of every noise and scream. But after training, she began to be given complex things, she began to recognize emotions by her voice, see the blurry outlines of shadows. The mask kept so many secrets, feelings, experiences. Not much, a snap from the secret world, she opened Jimin. She could not open completely; expose her soul, because she still did not fully trust him.
Yes, she liked his affection, his arms, and his appeal to her, like any other person. However, she used it for her own purposes. She knew that as soon as the game was over, he would leave him. 
 
The time on the wall clock that hung above the entrance showed 18.25, when the bell announced that the new visitor had just entered the cafe. At the sound, all heads command, half of the visitors turned away, they were not friends with her, and the other half, consisting of four and Nayeon continued to look at the walking girl. Nayeon picked up and by making three broad steps was next to a charming girl. She was breathtaking from such a dress, the new collection of Christian Dior, a satin dark blue dress, reaching to her knees, freely wrapped around her slim body. Black patent leather shoes, clasps like snakes, twisted on the leg. Her entire outfit completed with earrings and cherry-colored lipstick.
-Mina, - Nayeon breathed, touching her hand lightly. - Hello.
- I'm late? - Pleased with the impression made of the girl, Mina allowed her to hold at a busy table.   
- I stopped waiting for you when I saw a car parked on the other side of the road, opposite the cafe. What do you need to order? “Calling the waitress,” Nayeon asked.
- Coffee and cakes. I didn’t take long - sitting down, hanging the cloak on the back of the chair and laying the bag on the table.
Black glasses looked silly at a time when the evening sank into the city. But for her they were natural, as yet another dress. The subject of outerwear. Nayeon could not resist and ran her knuckles through her hair, straightening the knocked-out black curl over her ear. Her skin was so soft and warm that her fingers did not want to leave such a desirable place. Yet, with difficulty, Nayeon pushed them aside, sighing quietly. Mina just smiled back.
To tease the girl, Mina put her hands on the table, at a close distance from Nayeon's hands. Nayeon took advantage of the situation, and her little finger of her right hand touched her fingers. An electric discharge ran through the veins and pricked right into the heart. Both girls.
There were many people around, but silence reigned at their table. Pleasant silence. The waiter put on the table two cups of coffee and a plate with pastries and a slice of apple pie. Having said, bon appetite, withdrew.
- How was your day? Nayeon broke the silence, taking a sip of a hot drink and biting off an apple pie. - Mm, delicious. I haven’t eaten such a delicious pie for a long time. Want to try?
- Not. I don’t like apples - crumbs formed from the bitten cake in the corners of the lips, she them so seductively that Nayeon almost fell off the chair. First threw into a fever, then into a chill. - What?
“I really want to do one thing with you now. In addition, I suspect that after her, I will receive a slap in the face and a denial of friendship, Nayeon whispered passionately, carefully watching the girl's expression.
- Do you want to kiss me? Yes, I know who you are. You are a lesbian - the color of embarrassment reflected on the cheeks.
-I would prefer a different word. In my life, I only wanted two girls. Only one of them wanted more than ever. It's you, Mina.
-I heard you talked to Tzuyu. How do you like her? - Skillfully deduced on another topic, avoiding the one that embarrassed and nervous.
- Sweet. Very nice. You know, one of my friends would say, seeing her: "You, very sweet, Tzuyu." And at the same time, she would hide all the emotions that really would be reflected in her eyes. 
“What would she say about me?” - Curious Mina, biting off another piece of cake. She just felt the gaze vibrating in the room. Mina always liked the increased attention to her person. But not now.  
“You are very similar to her.” Characters. Strong, domineering woman. You also love to manipulate people like dolls. I bet that before, when you shot your eyes and everyone fell at your feet. I wonder if you remained the same that you were, or have you changed?
She knows. Knows about that evening? However, how? I thought it buried in the past, in a very deep pit. Did she really know about that Halloween? About my first meeting with Momo.
“You know, your face is like an open book.” Not. I have not yet learned everything about that evening. But it is a matter of time. Don’t worry, your secrets will die with me. 
“Why do you need to know about him?” That Halloween night was unremarkable. - Mina bit her lip, her fingers intertwined in the plexus. She knows. She knows for sure.
- Not, true. He is special. He is the same part of the past as the unfortunate incident that happened to you in the barn. Instead of you, your stepbrother, Toby, should have been there. 
- Enough. This is not your business, my past. Stop poking your nose out of your business! - Mina did not like the conversation that Nayeon started. She would like to get up and leave, but the girl held her in place, putting her hand on her hand.
- We will be friends, Mina, and all your secrets will die with me - a threat sounded in her serious tone and Mina understood that she would come true.
“And yet I do not understand why I should be friends with you - after some thought, the girl returned to the conversation that had begun.” 
- Yes, come on Mina, stop breaking the comedy. I know that you have already agreed. You want to be my girlfriend. You know, your farewell to Jimin in the car is the best proof for me. The poor person, first seduced, and then gave a lapel twist - Nayeon laughed. Her laugh sounded like a sip of fresh coffee. All the threat that lurked in her previous words melted away like fog on the horizon.
“You saw me through. How long have you realized that I play? Mina admitted, smiling back. This smile not strained; she sparkled, as if in her inner world someone had lit a light. 
- Immediately. My eye is set on you. Everything about you. As I said, today, "I want you." Until I get you, I will obey any of your whims. Only I have a fee. Since I am a greedy person, I need goodies. Moreover, for each errand a special treat. 
- What kind? - Mina immediately thought about the money, how much Nayeon will require and how much she can pay. However, knowing that Nayeon is wandering around her, one can also assume something more unusual, such as... 
- 1. A kiss. 2. Date. 3. Overnight in your house, in one bedroom. How and what you spend them on, think for yourself. 
The conditions are just like boys. Although I thought so. With Nayeon, you need to keep your eyes open. If she not in love with me, then she would be the worst opponent. Momo is far from her. In addition, why did I remember a poisonous snake named Momo? She has long received what she deserves. Her place in hell, where it should be.
She liked the conditions. Everything looked funny. Mina wanted to live again. Why not take the opportunity offered.
- Well. I'll pick you up tomorrow. Starting tomorrow, we are friends. Do you want to go home? - Nayeon quickly finished the cooled coffee, took her empty glass, and rose. - I am now.
- Yes. I left without a driver, she said after her. The girl relaxed as much as the situation allowed. Her vigilance did not disappear without a trace, especially when the sixth instinct told me that the evening had not yet ended. He was not associated with Nayeon. Almost unconnected. Mina smiled mysteriously and slowly began to pack. It will be interesting. Im Nayeon. 
Nayeon was carrying the dishes to the bar when she heard a familiar voice come from the opposite side of the bar. There, closer to the window, four girls sat at a glass table covered with French fries and glasses of latte. The one who called her was closer to the entrance to the cafe, sat in a half-turn. Gorgeous blonde, golden curls, gray eyes, painted lips with the color of red rose. The most popular girl in the art school.
Sana.   
Also JiHyo, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.
- Hi, Nayeon. What made you cross the threshold of this wretched cafe later? - While she asked, her eyes habitually circled every inch of clothes that was on Nayeon.
She always loved to be the first in fashion, thanks to Momo, which once helped her become what Sana is now. Fashion in clothes, fashion among cosmetics, fashion for boys. Looking at Nayeon now, Sana rated her. In addition, we must pay tribute to the one who dresses so. Nayeon was perfect and very y.
- And you are hot. Date?
- Hi girls. Tzuyu. Yes, I have dates. Now I'm taking her home. If I’m lucky, I’ll get the first kiss. Our kiss. I am so worried that it seems to me that I will not get to her doorstep and pass out from experiences.
“Who is the date with?” Don’t say that Mina agreed - she slyly winked at Sana, looking around, looking for the subject of their conversation. “She looks so relaxed. I haven’t seen her like this for a long time.
- It`s true? Therefore, my efforts were not in vain. Okay, I'll go. I don't want to make her wait. Till tomorrow. In addition, JiHyo do not forget to close the shutters in the bedrooms, today they promised a thunderstorm and a strong wind. Bye - by blowing a kiss, Nayeon withdrew.
Girlfriends watched as Nayeon covered the distance between them and Mina was next to their table. Mina smiled. She grabbed Nayeon's framed elbow and they left the cafe. On the streets, Mina smiled again, a joke told.
- A strange situation, right? Mina. She is changing. I don’t know if it’s better for us or not.
First, the phone rang at Jeongyeon, then he squealed at Aria, right behind them and at Sana with Momo, they were beeping. Their faces turned pale, and they turned their phones on with caution. 
“The evening is not over yet. It only begins. For all of you. “A.”
 
"How is Mina's date?" Does it look like a date with you and Jimin that night? “A. ”
Mina took off her headphones, her head resting softly on the bent arm of Jimin that lay next to her. She squeaked her mobile phone three minutes ago, and in order not to wake up the person, she quickly checked the messages.
Who is A? For some reason, the girls assumed that she knew a person with the initial “A”, and each time she saw her, they suspected of conspiring with him. The truth was that she pretended to know who “A” was; it was easier for her to hide her past. For a long time, Mina suspected her boyfriend Jimin, though she then laughed at her suspicions. Jimin was too soft.
Jimin, did not know about that evening, so he could not send a message. Mina lied to him, on the account of that evening, that conversation that happened between Toby and her.
Only Momo knew about such a terrible secret. However, Momo is dead.
Date. Nayeon. Her comic behavior. Her voice, saying so many nice things. She led her home, telling a story from the past along the way. For the first time in the past year, Mina laughed aloud.
- Oh baby, laugh more often. Your laugh is like a bell, so loud and clear - Mina heard or she heard in Nayeon's voice notes of sincere passion and a desire to touch her. How she liked it when she so openly courted. How she liked it when they prayed for her, showed how they relate to her. In the past, all the boys in the district were subordinate. One had only to call, and they all went to her. However, everything changed; all power went into the hands of a youngster who imagines herself to be the queen of the evening. Hirai Momo. Right now, Mina didn’t want to remember Momo. This evening belongs to her alone. Here she is mistress. She, not Momo. 
Mina was still laughing when the engine of the car informed her that Jimin had arrived. That he heard her laugh Mina had no doubt. According to his reaction, Mina had to say goodbye to Nayeon before reaching home. Still, her intuition did not disappoint. The evening did not end as she had expected. Instead of staying longer with Nayeon, she invited Jimin into the room. He stayed overnight.
Now the message is not clear. Where is it from? Who is sending it? Moreover, why?
 
Nayeon parked near her house. Having removed the keys from the ignition, she opened the car door and left the passenger compartment. Hanging the bag over her shoulder, she walked toward the house. Walking along the path, in the form of a flower path that led to the house, Nayeon rediscovered her new home. From the moment, they moved here, a lot has changed. The house itself occupied the first place. When they first saw him through the Internet, buying a house, he was a junk.
Ghosts and ghosts of past owners walked in it. Legends about Halloween could easily be made of him. Decrepit, creepy. The only free house in Seoul. Despite the horror of the state of the house, she persuaded her parents to buy it. Now, he is again as good as new. Renovated and re-painted walls, new windows, and inside new and residential furniture.
Now, opening the door to her new home, she heard a melody coming from the kitchen. The singer sang a pleasant tone of voice from the cassette, which was spinning in a tape recorder, set on a pedestal, near the kitchen table. The smell of fried potatoes enveloped the whole house. The kettle, set on the stove, loudly demanded attention.
Nayeon not lied when she said that she had not an ordinary family.   
The girl looked into the kitchen, smiled when she saw her parents, snuggling close together, preparing dinner. They were both tall, brown-haired and cheerful. If they were not married, then it assumed that they are twins. They given out eye color and skin color. For his father, his eyes resembled a gulf of the seabed, and for his mother - transparent, like a blue sky. Maybe that's why, when they both tied one fate, a girl with unusual eyes appeared. Here, her younger sister, DaHyun, was also present. Genius, jokingly teased the in their family. DaHyun not hurt and with, but only proudly stuck out and his chest forward and devilish smiles and with. Flaunting. Now he and assisted as parents, sliced and bread and arrange a plate for four.
- You cannot lay on me. I will not eat. Too many impressions from today and evening.
“We thought so.” Your plate and your place will be taken today by another person. True, we do not know whether you will like our surprise or not. - Taeyeon, the mistress of the house, smacking her husband on the cheek, moved away from him to greet her daughter, hug her. Like many families in this city, my mother allowed me to call her by name. Like father too.
- Should I stay? - hugging mother in response, Nayeon nodded in greeting to her father and DaHyun.
- Not yet. Now you are not our helper. You are shaking all over. Tell me.
“As I recall, you went on a date.” With that girl, a blind girl. Miyu Mina? How did it go? - asked DaHyun, eyebrow up, inspected and sister, seeing how she was tired.  
“You were on a date and didn't tell us anything?! How could you?
“And what should I discuss with you every step?” - defending herself, exclaimed Nayeon, quickly dodging the towel flying from her father's side.
“No, I shouldn't.” We are happy for you, Taeyeon said sincerely. She looked at her daughter's shining eyes and was happy for her. After that story, she thought she would no longer see this laugh in her eyes. She lived again. Again, she became assertive, open. “So, now tell me.”
- There is nothing to tell. Cafe. 25 minutes dizzy outfit. Her smile. Her laugh. Her yes. Oh Taeyeon, she said yes! - The voice of her daughter painfully sounded, and even some kind of panic, fear.
- Nothing, dear, it all starts with friendship. Well, what's next? Did you kiss Patted her shoulder, Taeyeon said sympathetically?
- No! No, Nayeon replied more gently, muffling the sharp lunge. “I would like to, but her boyfriend was imposed here.” Jimin. He is not my opponent. Definitely not an opponent. So who comes to us?
- You will see. Go change and get down. Our guests will come soon - realizing why his daughter changed the subject so abruptly, Jack sent Nayeon to his place. - Do you think she will be glad to see her? Or did we hurry by inviting her to dinner?
“Sooner or later, Nayeon will find out that she moved to this city.” Better to meet them in the family circle than anywhere else on the street, or worse, in the Mina community. 
“If it were my will, I would not invite her. My sister has already paid the price for her friendship - shared and with s your opinion DaHyun, listening to the footsteps on the second floor. He and another distinctly remembered and all the events of two years ago. Hospital. Nayeon under the dropper. Nayeon in prison. Nayeon after 10 days of correctional labor.
-We would do the same. However, the customs of Seoul, we must obey them. I hope Nayeon can handle it.
- He will, Taeyeon. In addition, Mina, the city itself and new friends will help her. Now, we need to cling on the smiles of good nature and open the doors. The bell is so annoying - Jack sang, wiping his hands on a towel, combing his hair along the way with his hand. A tense smile, wariness in the eyes, it is good that nothing is visible behind the mask. - Momo! How glad we are to see you again. Come on in, dinner is almost ready.
- Hello, Jack, Taeyeon. I am also pleased to see you here in Seoul! - on the threshold stood a young girl, about 17 years old, in the evening dawn, her hair was reflected in gold, and amber stars shone in deep black  eyes.
 
Fate played a cruel joke. The girl standing here and the girl, who lay underground, like the twins of one life, gave a chance to find the truth in the pit of lies.