TWO WEEKS TO MASKARAD

MYSTERIES

Two weeks before the appointed holiday, the director of the college called all the representatives of the school committee to his office. Among them was Jeongyeon. After she elected president of the board, she entered the spacious office for the first time in that time. The director, a 40-year-old man, a tall stately man in a dark suit, was sitting at an oak long table. On both sides of the table were shelving from books on various subjects. Crossing the threshold Jeongyeon, like all other students, opened her eyes wide, from the sight seen. Everything is so stylish, chic, and cozy.

- Have a seat. I will have one very important conversation for you - the director immediately got down to business, without waiting for them to sit down. - In the morning, the mayor of Seoul called me. He invited all colleges to contribute in an excellent time, accompanied by residents and visitors. After talking with colleagues, we concluded that each of us would present our theatrical performance to our attention. We got the production of Meredith Bishop's “Moon Tune”.

- “Moon Tune”? - raised a hand a young man, a high school student 3 courses, Kim Minho. He was responsible for the design of holidays, parties, etc. If he got down to business, always went out with a bang. - What is this play about?

- This is not even a play, but a novel. I already ordered a couple of dozen copies. By the end of the day, they should be in the library. To be honest, I agreed only because of the name - he admitted scratched his rough chin. Today he did not have time to get rid of the stubble; he simply did not have time. - Everything that my colleagues took was simply ugly. Well, think for yourself, “Moon Tune”, how does it sound, huh?

- We need to organize lists, who wants to play? - Crossing her arms over her chest, asked Kim Jenny, the organizer and part-time DJ on the radio.

- Not necessary. We will have all high school students participating. The main characters will be girls, no matter what role they get, even men.

- The person? Why? - The girl in the horned black glasses named Kim Jisoo, editor-in-chief of the Rose FLO College newspaper. It is from its submission that everyone will learn about the victories of sports champions in swimming, baseball and other sports. In addition, she voices in writing all kinds of gossip about college and the city. Very nimble girl.

- This will be our highlight. We will surprise everyone.

“Yes, legends will be made up of us,” MinHo gave a laugh, everyone laughed together, and the director himself forced a smile. – So, who are the main characters of this action?

- So, as I learned in advance that in the novel there are 10 main persons: seven girls and 3 guys, I calculated by estimates who will play. In addition, I have compiled a list of the most successful girls. Among them, attend you, Jeongyeon.

- I? Why? I try in everything...

- That is it. You try, then here will make every effort to ensure that our and the School of Arts has not fallen and face in the dirt. Your friends will help you: Park JiHyo, Choi Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana. Also, Miyu Mina and Chong Elkie.

- Miyu Mina? How?

- And another highlight. I bet other schools, such as our Mina, don’t - pretty smiling, the headmaster rubbed his hands, looking mischievously at the surprised girl.

- And who else three?

- Here, I need your help. Whom do you suggest? Your thoughts, I wait at the end of the day. Now you can return to classes.

Saying goodbye to the director, the representatives went out the door, as soon as the doors slammed behind them, they stared at each other.

“The first thing we need to do is find out what is the Moon Tune. Let's go to the library, check, maybe this book was brought early. Jeongyeon, call your friends invite them too with us.

“And I'll call Elkie.” Jenny raised her blue eyes to the clock that hung above the secretary. “She should be at the music club.” They learn new chords in a jazz setting.

- Then on me Mina. Meet me in 15 minutes in the library. “True, I don't know where to look for her.” Who has any suggestions?

- Try to start with an audience where biology held. They have a lesson now.

Instead of sending a message to the girls, Jeongyeon did differently. Now, according to the schedule, they have English, and she was almost half an hour late. The only thing that consoles when the director called her on the radio was that everyone heard it, which means Kang Daniel. He knows where she disappears half the lesson. Adjusting the knocked out brown hair by the ear, she knocked lightly, opening the doors to the audience, she went in, looked at Mr. Kang and said softly to him:

-We have an urgent task, Mr. Kang. Can I bring JiHyo, Sana, and Tzuyu with me?

- What kind of task? - The young teacher stopped leafing through the notebook, carefully looked at the student. Something sounded in her tense voice, either a plea for help, or a request.

- From the director. The staging of the play. Maybe you heard about Meredith Bishop and the novel “Moon Tune”.

- Unfortunately, no, about the novel. However, I heard about Meredith Bishop. She described very interesting intrigues in books. I did not always know how this or that story would end.

- How lucky we are. So will you let them go with me? - Jeongyeon realized that the assignment given by the director was impossible. If the most well-read teacher does not know about the “Moon Tune”, then what can we say about them.

- Oh sure.

***

Kim Jenny easily found a music club where she once practiced the violin. After she chosen as the Seoul model, she did not have enough time to spend in the club. Yes, she abandoned the violin itself. Other hobbies. Guy, parties, work. All this merged in one continuous time. Elkie she knew firsthand. She was fortunate enough to hear her playing the guitar, and it was amazing. Namely, she brought Jenny to the club and advised her to pay attention to her. Jenny heard that Elkie like girls, or rather one of them, Tzuyu, girlfriend Jeongyeon. Orientation did not play a role here; the main thing is how she coped with the tool.

Through the glass, she called Elkie.

- You were assigned the main role in the play based on the novel “Moon Tune”. I don’t know whom to play, I don’t even know what the play is about, but the director announced a couple of minutes ago that you were chosen.

- I? Role? Director? Cool. Who else will participate? - Her voice was not so surprised; Elkie somehow instinctively assumed that he will participate in the play. For the very reason that the rest are poor grades, infrequent class attendance, etc.

-You weren’t very surprised, Elkie. I think you guessed what was happening. In general, we meet in the library. The director told us at the meeting that they should bring a book of that name by the end of the day. He also made it clear who will lead the main roles. All the main roles, including male...

“Let me guess, girls,” seized the initiative of Elkie. Interestingly, Tzuyu offered a role.

- Yes. - Jenny noticed a smile, even her eyes shone in anticipation of the rehearsal itself.

- I already like. Ok, let's go. I want to see whom else our dear director chose. By the way, how many leading roles are there? - If you chose Tzuyu, we can spend more time together.

-According to him, 10 people. Seven he has already chosen and we collect them in the library. Three still need to found. I really don’t know who else would agree to participate in such an absurdity? - discussing problems with the play Jenny, walking next to Elkie along the corridor. They turned a corner, went to the stairs that led to the second floor, stopped. She looked helplessly at the girl, looking for support, a smart offer in her.

- Do you even hint who is out of seven? - Elkie was anxious to find out if the name Tzuyu is on the list, and Jenny understood that very well, therefore, to torment her with secretive subtext, she said:

- For example, Miyu Mina.

- Then invite and Nayeon. Everyone knows that she is caring for her - she immediately picked up the Elkie thread.

She not only heard from others, but also saw with her own eyes how Nayeon explained her love. Openly, nobody cares; she was only interested in one object, Mina. It was this attitude on such things that Elkie liked the most. She liked Nayeon. Mina, unlike Nayeon, did not hide that she likes such attention, such an open courtship. Elkie didn't know if she was playing with Nayeon or not, but that's their business.

- If you take Nayeon, then I can bet that in a minute you will find the other two participants. This girl will get that or anyone. I guarantee.

- Nayeon? Girl, what recently transferred from another city? - Jenny heard that name already. - And it figured in various matters related to all clubs. We need to phone Jisoo. Sorry, but I do not have her number. What to do?

- Do not think about it. I say, if there is Mina, then there will be Nayeon. Maybe by our arrival there will be all 10 participants.

***

Jisoo found Miyu Mina not in the audience, as Minho had suggested, but on a bench opposite the dining room.

She sat without moving, straightening her back, if not for the movement of her fingers on the keys of a mini computer, then one would think that this mannequin is a living person. A black bag was lying next to her, the tops of white sheets, indicating that there were notebooks.

In a whisper, Mina read a given topic of history, listening to every minute movement nearby. The lesson was not over yet, but she had already left him. He seemed to her boring, everything that the teacher told, Mina had already read. Moreover, she knew everything he would say next.

Someone's steps stopped nearby. Without ceasing to read, she raised her head, determining where they had come from.

- Hi, Mina. This is Jisoo.

- Hi, Jisoo - the girl relaxed a bit, hearing a familiar shade in her voice. She might not have known Jisoo very well, but she liked the way she wrote her articles. - You were looking for me.

- Yes. I was looking for. You probably heard that the director called me. - Waiting for the nod, Jisoo continued. - So he gave us the task to stage the play according to Meredith Bishop, namely, based on the novel Lunar Melody. As he said, in two weeks we will represent her to the whole city in a masquerade. The main characters will be girls. You are one among them. The director chose you personally and six more girls.

- “Moon Tune”? I didn’t hear about her, although I thought I had read all the works of Meredith Bishop. She has such interesting endings that are easy to read, and you involuntarily worry about the characters.

- I myself have not read any book from her repertoire, I'm sorry. Nevertheless, I'll start from today. Well, let's go to the library? There we are all going to read a book.

- Agree. - Mina, having thought a little, decided to say yes. Why not? Her boring life needs to be diversify somehow. In addition to a pottery mug, music and reading Spanish, you can also play. What, what, but she knew how to play. She always won.

- Do you agree to the role? Excellent. Seven people have gathered with you. - The girl quickly got up from the bench and, not calculating the speed of her movements, almost fell on Mina, but kept her balance in time.

- Jisoo, is something bothering you. You don’t finish something - having heard the girl’s intonation, doubt.

- We need to find three more girls. Do you know someone in mind? - Jisoo asked hopefully, awaiting a response from Mina

Mina wanted to say about Nayeon, but that was not necessary. Only she thought about her, how she discerned the familiar perfume fragrance in the air - the rose “Bonita”.

- Hi beauty. Miss journalist interviewing you. Hi, Jisoo - from afar, greeted Nayeon by moving a thick book under his armpit. Jisoo looked in amazement at the author of the book that the girl was holding in her hands. There it printed in large black letters: MEREDIT BISHOP. - What are you looking at in amazement? Ah, the book. Yes, I admit, it’s very strange to see my book. Usually I like to read a computer, but then I looked into the library, before class. This book flaunted there. Well, I wondered what Miss Bishop was writing. In addition, you know, what is stranger, they did not want to give it to me. I had to beg. Now, I have it. Look, the binding is still brand new.

- And you did not see there, in the content, the name "Moon Tune"?

“Not only saw, dear Jisoo, but if you want to read this work, you will have to read the whole book.” From start to finish. Moon Tune - 215 pages. Please love and respect.

- Are you kidding? Whole book?

- No, I'm not joking. I started reading here. Such nonsense, just awful. I reached page 6 and realized that I was not yet so insensitive as to read further. I’m taking it back. Do you want to take a read?

- Not. That is, yes. But I will take another instance.

“Do you want to read this?!”

“I don't want to, but I have to.” You say, "no worse than that," huh?

- Yeah. Why are you so interested in this book?

“I will answer you, Nayeon.” You have a great opportunity to spend a lot of time with me. - Mina easily got up, involuntarily threw her hair behind her back, with a gesture that Nayeon had conquered from the first day they met. She straightened her cane and took a step forward to where Nayeon stood. Her voice trembled a little when she spoke these words, knowing what this meant. Moreover, making Nayeon understand.

- True? How? - followed by a response from the girl.

- I invited to participate in one performance, and I agreed. Now Jisoo and I are going to the library to meet other theater lovers. If you are…

- Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. Jisoo, please, please.

- I would love to, but I think you will not agree. - Jisoo watched with interest the dialogue between them, reflecting on what was happening before her eyes.

Flirt? Is Miyu Mina flirting with a girl? I have never seen this, because by her profession, she knew that girls like Mina would pay attention only to people, not to a girl. In addition, it rumored that she was dating Jimin, a graduate of this school who now works as a police sergeant in Seoul.

- Why?

- You see, we will be staging a performance based on “Moon Tune”. - And yet Jisoo supported the game Mina. A million bucks stuffed up. And this is her nature did not want to miss. Never.

- Oh! According to this book! She tapped her thick binding with her knuckles. Nayeon looked from one girl to another. Mina was silent, giving an opportunity to ponder. Jisoo silently prayed for good luck. Nayeon sighed, and then nodded meekly. - Okay. I agree that Mina knows what he asks me. Do you know beauty? Do you remember my three rules? For this, I demand number three. Agree?

“Let's see how you handle it,” Mina said playfully. She hadn’t had so much fun for a long time. Jimin was a little boring for this part.

- Nayeon, listen, maybe you know two more girls who agreed to participate in the play.

“Do you mean those who read this book?” - Clarified Nayeon, shrugging her shoulders, helped Mina to cross the threshold, supporting her elbow. - How did you not hurt yourself? - This question intended for Mina, when she did not follow them with much restraint. - Are we not going too fast?

- No. Everything is fine.

- Hold on to me. I know a couple of three people, but I need to talk with them, make sure that they agree. When do you need them? “Jisoo already started saying that 'now,' when the Nayeon phone rang.” - Just a second. Yes? - Mina arched an eyebrow when she heard how soft and soft the voice became in Nayeon. - Kitten, hello. “The kitten?” What kind of kitten is that? –Yes, I remember. I didn’t forget. How could I forget such a beauty? Today? I don’t know if I can today. I have planned a theatrical action, where only girls participate. Can you imagine some girls? Nayeon said with a hint of something, winking at Jisoo. – Ha-ha-ha, and I, about what. By the way, do you want to participate? I need two more people; you are great, in all respects. Agree? Oh, fine, then after 10 minutes in the library. We are going there. - Nayeon disconnected. - Don’t worry, Jisoo, I’ll find another girl now.

“I see this is not a problem for you,” Mina said sarcastically, tearing out her hand, and laid it on the handrails so that they could climb to the second floor with their help.

- Mina, why did you start up like that? - Jisoo just spread her hands at Nayeon's gaze. “If you're because of—”

- ... "kitten" ... - her lips twisted from a single nickname.

- You know me, Mina! - With a feeling of guilt, which began to penetrate into all the cracks of the soul. Nayeon walked beside her, looking into her face, trying to see there a hint that everything was crumbling. - I talk to everyone like that. Is that right, Jisoo?

- Do not get me into your showdown - the girl waved, opening the doors in front of Mina and letting her go forward. There, they were already waiting for them. She waved, leading her charges to the rest of the girls. - Hi. This is Nayeon. Now another girl joins us. I don’t know the name. Nayeon?

- Wow, this is a real flower garden! Buds of roses, lilies and orchids. Mina, next to you, Tzuyu, Elkie, Jenny. On the other, hand - JiHyo, Jisoo, opposite you - Jeongyeon, Sana and Minho.

“Let's make sure the book was delivered to the library,” Minho clapped his hands, about to make his way to the bookcase, but Jisoo stopped him, pointing to the volume of the book that Nayeon was holding.

“She certainly is here. In addition, you are unlikely to like what I show you. - Jisoo took the book from Nayeon, opened it in front of her and showed it to the others. - Here, moonlight tune.

“Completely, she,” Nayeon confirmed.

- The whole book?

- Yeah.

- Damn it. In addition, who has already read it?

“I took her this morning. However, on page 6 I stopped reading. To be honest, I have no idea how to read it in full. We need strong nerves and try not to get confused from the very beginning. Otherwise, all your labors will go down the drain.

- And what written in the annotation?

- She is not there. The book immediately begins with the words: “Everyone keeps secrets in their closet chest. The time will come, and secrets will break out and someone, knowing everything, will come to you. What will you do? Call your friends or can you handle it yourself? Decide,” Nayeon declared, while Jisoo opened it and after scrolling through a couple of pages, found the very words.

***

Tzuyu tucked her hair over her ears and looked at Mina. She wore sunglasses stretching from her cheekbones and just above her eyebrows, but Tzuyu could see several pinkish, wrinkled scars from burns on her forehead.

Listening to the words that are write in the book, she remembered that night. That beautiful and terrible night

The way Momo's house smelled like a mint candle.

The taste of Momo's lips was salty chips.

As she walked across the wooden floor in the living room at home Hirai as standing at the window and watched as Momo runs across the lawn Miyu.

Explosion from the fireworks, doctors climbing onto a treehouse, how much Mina cried in pain?

Now it turns out that Mina will participate in the production. What a turn of events. What to expect from the show? What to expect from Mina?

Tzuyu exchanged a glance with the girls, looking for support in them. Jeongyeon had all the attention to reading, JiHyo smiled silently, Sana patting her shoulder encouragingly. She was more confident in them than ever. After that strange night when Momo disappeared, they moved away, but now, someone under the name “A” rallied them again. As if she hated and was afraid of “A”, but she was grateful that she could again communicate with the girls, as before. No, not like before, it was a feeling that Momo returned.

 

- Nayeon! Sorry, sorry, I know I'm late. You have not started to distribute roles or something? - Inside, not counting the volume of the voice, a whirlwind of golden hair and green eyes burst.

- Momo! There you are! Surprisingly, you are on time. What? - Nayeon turned her back on the members of the future play with a misunderstanding. They all stared at one running girl. Their faces turned pale, their lips turned blue, and they began to move away from her, taking steps back. “Listen, guys, of course, I understand everything, but stop staring at Momo like that. I'm already tired of this order of things!

“Momo,” Tzuyu managed, not believing her eyes. - Momo, is that you?

 

- Yes. Do we know each other? - turned to the girl, in whose eyes there were already tears. Tzuyu clasped with her hands so that she would not burst into sobs. Voice Momo, looks Momo, eyes Momo, but not facial features. - In this city, they met me differently, as soon as I crossed the border of Seoul, then all the inhabitants seemed to have lost their heads. They turned pale, were baptized, they were taken away by an ambulance in front of my eyes, they shouted, expelled, or rather, tried, to expel the devil, who supposedly settled in my soul. However, no one had cried when he saw me. You are the first, although I see you for the first time.

- Sorry, you just reminded one of our friends.

- Hirai Momo. - Jenny has finally mastered herself enough to clear and say. “She was recently found dead in her house.”

“They wrote about her in the newspapers and talked about the news.” They showed her photo there - she added Jenny Jisoo to the words, still in a stupor. It feels like they are seeing a ghost. The ghost of Hirai Momo.

- Understand the problem. We do not watch TV or read newspapers. What neither Momo nor I. Therefore, we have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry.

- Momo is back. You so dreamed about that. True? Hi, I’m Mina, it’s nice to meet someone who violates all their plans - Mina held out her hand for a handshake. She smiled as if saying: You are caught.

- Hi, Mina. I am also glad to see you, especially you. I so wanted to know whom Nayeon traded for me. I am so glad to know that you are not a rival for me - responding with a firm handshake, Momo exhaled freely

***

She was looking forward to this meeting.

Mina. What is she? So beautiful to overshadow her image? Maybe she subdued her with her mind, maybe with an easygoing character. To be honest, Momo couldn't understand what that other girl could do to outshine her. Her character had all the elements to hold on to her. The only thing that came to mind, this girl should take something special. Just what? Now, looking at her, at Mina, Momo did not see anything other than blindness, which covered herself with black glasses from the outside world. It's not a problem. I can handle her easily. Nayeon will understand that I am better than Mina. I will prove to her that has changed, let it take time. She will return to me.

- What is the opponent? Because of Nayeon? Why do you immediately discard me?

http://nd05.jxs.cz/926/724/264e490206_77525945_o2.jpg“Sorry, dear, but you're not a problem for me.” No matter how you raise yourself to the top, you will soon fall and you will be hurt. So why don't you fall right away without even trying to get up?

“The same advice, I would advise you, Momo,” Mina answered, still smiling sweetly. She was not going to give in, even if the conversation turned to such personal things. And let while she plays with Nayeon, but this does not mean that in their games you can get a snake like this cobra.

“You are so sure, but you don’t know that we - together - this girl already made her angry.” Momo got so close she almost touched Mina's body.

Mina did not give in, and did not show that she was scared. She knew very well girls like Momo. The one who died Momo was the same as this Momo.

-We haven't been together for a long time, Momo. And I asked you not to anger me - stood up for Mina Nayeon.

- But Nayeon ...

- Enough, Momo. Please stop it. We came here to study the moon tune, and not to admire your game. So let's continue.

- What was it? What were you talking about so kindly? - Sana's curiosity outweighed the caution and promise not to speak with Mina. But it was so unusual when all the anger and arrogance of Mina was not thrown at them!

- Secrets exist not only in this city, Sana. They are not very easy to reach. Nevertheless, when there is a well in the castle, this secret itself will break out. Eventually.

***

- As I understand it, we need to read this book, and then with the help of us put the theatrical action - sitting comfortably on a chair and laying the book on the table in front of us, Jeongyeon turned the page. “How many pages are there?” Wow, 215? We will have to sit here all night so that tomorrow we can give an answer to the director.

- If we sit all night, then we need provisions. You need to stock up on food and caffeine - picked up Minho, proposing this option. He pulled out a purse from his pocket, checked his cash, and looked back at the others.

- Yeah, we need coffee for sure. The main thing is not to fall asleep after the passed stage, at least half of the book - agreed Jenny, adding her money to the hat, where everything thrown. - We need a lot of coffee.

- So while Minho buys us provisions, we will begin to read.

“I have a suggestion,” JiHyo raised her hand, sitting opposite Tzuyu, who, together with Elkie, crouched closer to the window. - Let's distribute the book in parts. Well, for example, I'll start over and up to page 30. Then I will tell you briefly. Tzuyu - from 30 to 60 pages. And so on. How do you like my idea?

- Well done, JiHyo. I already like. Therefore, it will be much easier.

- Yes, it is easier, but not much is not clear. We have to wait for JiHyo to finish reading, wait for her story, and then continue to read. So what? We will not get confused. - Jisoo doubted exhausted sighing already guessing how difficult awaits her night. Read so much! Horror! Never in such a short period did you have to read 215 pages! Goodbye, good evening.

- Read so much! Horror! Never in such a short period did you have to read 215 pages! - voiced the thoughts of Jisoo Sana. - Tell me again why you were chose.

- Because of the ratings. The director counted the points, and we were not up to the mark - Jeongyeon once again explained, sitting comfortably at the table, pushing unnecessary books to the side.

- Okay, I can understand why me, but why you, Jeong? You have a “little word” in a good word.

- As the director said: You will try so that we do not fall into the mud face.

-Damn it, no luck.

- Yeah.

***

The Seoul Library was famous for its extraordinary approach to serving the city.

Mostly for students. Knowing how much they will have to study this semester, the directorate envisaged such a turn that one day they would stay overnight. To keep order in the reading room, the school administration nominated a night service. That is, both teachers and students could apply for this position. For payment - $ 100 per hour. Additional income. There were too few applicants, only two people. A teacher of elementary grades or a rebel who is in a correctional period. After conferring, they decided to recruit a daring rebel, a junior girl, Son Chaeyoung.

She was late. She looked at the wristwatch for minutes, knowing that she would not be in time on time. Damn, she completely forgot about the night trip of the theater troupe in the library. If it were not for Nayeon’s call, just to invite her to dinner, she would not know how to explain her failure to the school administration.

Nayeon.

 

The girl appeared from nowhere. Her black cloak flew off her shoulders, exposing her shoulders, the muscular arms that carefully lifted the dumbbells, helping to break free from a suffocating hug. She looked reproachfully with her dark eyes, shook her head and smiled tightly.

- You here is a first time, huh? Not what. It happens. I also did not succeed at first. They are so heavy - nodding on the dumbbells that they lay next to the bench on which Chaeyoung was sitting.

Then she was sweating, and she was too scared to say anything. Chaeyoung was still cowardly from stress when she tried to relieve herself of the load; it seemed to her that she had flashed her whole life before her eyes, while the girl was hurrying to help her.

- Damn, it was close! Really, close. Better, start with something light. For example, from cycling, then take it cooler until you realize that you are ready for them. Okay?

- Okay. - Chaeyoung forced a smile, still holding a towel near the face. - Thanks.

- Hold on - gently her shoulder; the girl began to move away. - Till.

- Wait, - she stopped at the door. - I'm Chaeyoung.

- Nayeon.

- We have not met anywhere.

- Not. If so, then I would not miss such a beauty.

-Are you one of these?

-We are equal in love and desire, kitten. You are beautiful, but not my type. Besides, now I have a different goal in mind. For her sake, I’m ready to give up even one-day trips. Can you do that?

-If, I find someone I like, then yes.

- Here, we are alike. True? Till.

Who would have thought that the words of an unfamiliar girl would hook her so much that the next day she would invite her to go to the movies and have dinner? She will be terribly happy when Nayeon sang: I will think about it.

From that day, they became friends. Familiar friends. When they met, Nayeon usually talked about Mina. She described her, talked about her hobbies, and cherished every trifle with her participation.

“Listen, Nayeon, when will you introduce us?”

“The time will come and you will meet.”

***

The fact that Nayeon will be with Mina does not bother me at all. Whom do they care about? I’ll come in, see, talk and leave. I will not care if they hold hands or something like that. Absolutely all the same. I'm ready. Yes, I'm ready. Exactly, that's it, I'm ready. Well, to hell with you, Chaeyoung, you are not ready, but you will still cross that damned library threshold and enter inside!

It’s strange. Why so quiet? Are they already gone? Not. I hear voices. They are discussing something.

So, shake it up. Correct your hair; tint your lips, bolder, you're not the first year. Wow It's like jumping from a 20-story building into the water! God, what awaits me?

 

- Oh and here is 10 participant in our action! Chaeyoung, join us, grab a book and sit next to us. Well, everything is now complete; you can start reading this book. All agree! Who is in favor, as proposed by JiHyo! - The first, raising her hand, asked Nayeon. - Let's just try. If it does not work out, we will read from the beginning to the end.

- So how do we distribute the pages? - Jenny needed precision, especially in matters such as staging theatrical performances. She looked at the waiting Nayeon, all too looked at her.

- What, I decide? Why me? Although, okay. Let's go in a circle. For example, Momo - 1 to 22, then I - from 23 to 44, Mina - from 45 to 66, etc.

“So I'm finishing?” - rejoiced Minho, smiling broadly.

- Yes, you're lucky. Chaeyoung, join our company.

- Hi. I am Chaeyoung. I have no idea what I'm here. But I will do everything so as not to let you down.

“We are all in the same boat.” Playing everything perfectly or failing - Minho, either opened the first page of the book, took a deep breath, squared his shoulders or began to read.

Everyone followed his example.

 

In addition, no one asked why I'm here. I thought everyone was surprised. Some girl - a rebel, who was ready to lay anyone, for a dose, is next to him or her. True, this was earlier, before meeting with someone.