MOMO

MYSTERIES

One name. One person. But Momo are two.

One of them recently found in the room of her house, she buried in a couple of days, and now, an investigation into the murder was underway.

The second girl, who recently moved to the city, what drove her, no one knew. The only thing the Im family assumed was that she came after their daughter Nayeon.

Previously, Momo and Nayeon friends. Their close friendship soon grew into something more, an unknown feeling. It was with her filing that Nayeon revealed herself to her parents, admitting that she loves Momo. Loves more than girlfriend.

It was with Momo that it all started.

Mockery. Pain. A break up. Nayeon was broken; she cut off the threads of life. Just once, one day, a happy doll found out what it means to be abandon. Photos and videos were sent to her by e - mail, where Momo talks about her game. A game called "love." The wings were cut off for the angel; heaven turned out to be hell. My beloved turned out to be a poison that just mocked her all these days. Her love is just a joke.

One replica of Nayeon especially remembered:

I never loved her, but lied. I liked it when she worshiped me. I liked to know that I was the first and only. I liked knowing that she was mine. I could twist her as I wanted. For me, she became a doll, a favorite toy of my childhood. A toy will remain. Behind her, I met with people, with other girls, and when she returned to her, she looked at me with puppy eyes, trusting all the nonsense that I put up, making excuses. It was necessary to see our scenes. This is just ridiculous.”

 

Momo went inside the renovated house, looking around with curiosity, contemplating, absorbing the atmosphere. Everything was so clean and tidy, as if she had returned to that, another house, in another city, again, as then. She smiled sadly, following the hosts, walking through a corridor filled with Nayeon photographs. In all the images, Nayeon laughed. Nowhere were her photographs, their joint image. It was as if Momo did not exist in their lives. Never.

Nayeon, how will she perceive her appearance here? More than a year has passed since their last meeting, in the hospital, when Momo visited her after an attempted suicide. Their meeting took place, if at all, because Nayeon did not respond to a single word, not a single shake of a hand, not a single kiss. That was hard. Heavy. Unbearable.

From that moment, Momo began to change. All the jokes and ridicule about Nayeon brought up with hostility from Momo. She did not allow any friends she knew to say anything bad about Nayeon. Everything that used to seem funny to her ceased to interest her. From a poisonous , she turned into a normal teenager with her flaws and beautiful character traits. When Momo realized that, she had changed enough to ask Nayeon for forgiveness, she decided to take such a step as following her to this city.

Will meet her again. She was looking for an excuse to visit them when the fateful meeting gave such a chance.

 

In Seoul, she moved a week ago, and the first thing that she did, made inquiries about the family Im, where they were staying, and which school their children will attend. Having learned in such a short moment everything that is need, Momo hastened to bring documents for admission to school. She was surprised at the appeal to her, both the director of the school itself and strangers. First surprise, then joy. After they realized that she was a different Momo, they apologized. When she asked what kind of person this was, they waved it off and said it was not important. Now, she was only worried about the upcoming meeting with Im Nayeon. Not everything else is important.

The first day of the new semester. She saw her. In the months that they have not seen, Nayeon has changed. Earlier, in her hair there were not so many different color schemes, she did not paint her lips in dark tones, and there were no such tight trousers, and an open top. Even more so, Momo did not remember that she would have seen so many jewelry on her body: chains, rings and a tattoo on her shoulder. Tattoo? Nayeon? Tattoo?! For a long time she could not recover, even at night a tattoo in the form of a spider haunted her. She tried several times to approach her, say hello, ask for forgiveness for the past, but her spirit was not enough. If she had accidentally not encountered Mrs. Im in a clothing store, she did not know that they were in the city.

- Momo?

- Hi, Taeyeon.

- What are you doing in Seoul?

- My parents and I decided to change the situation, I didn’t have to choose for a long time, dad was offered a job here, here we are. I thought you were somewhere in Tokyo.

- Nayeon convinced me to move here. She liked the city, although I still don't know why. How long have you been here?

- About a week. You?

- Two weeks. Strange, isn't it?

- What are you about talking? I did not know that you would be here!

- It's just that everyone is looking at us so strangely. Like they saw ghosts.

- Never mind. I got us already. So they relate to my appearance. I do not know what happened to the inhabitants of this city, but sometimes they just eat me with their own eyes. They say that I look like one girl who recently died. However, I don’t know if this is true or not.

- I see. Well, if you are here, besides we know each other, maybe you will come to us visit.

- Of course. Only…

- Do not worry. The past is in the past. You need to live in the present. Nayeon understands this. We understand. So, come today, we will wait.

 

She is here. She will soon see, and not only see, but also hear Nayeon, once her girlfriend, and now just a friend. It's a pity. She would like to return those happy days when she did not lie, did not pretend that she really loved her. She would like to return the absorbing love that Nayeon gave her. She needs that feeling.

The first thing I heard was her steps descending from the second floor. Then the melody of the phone, her voice, from a bored person spilled into a joyful laugh. She knew that soon this laugh would end when she saw who was standing in her living room.

A mobile phone was lit up inside a trouser pocket. Nayeon, left her room to greet the guest, without even looking at the phone screen, smiled. She put a melody from the series “Eternal Love” especially for one girl. Mina.

- Hello, beautiful, I'm listening to you.

- Plans are changing. Tomorrow Jimin will take me - the girl's voice sounded so close, as if she was standing next to her, and not somewhere on the other end of the wire. Nayeon smiled even wider.

“Wait for me tomorrow, as agreed, baby.” I will be at 7.00 am. Jimin is not a problem.

- But ...

- Mina. You called me.

- So what?

“And that means you like me.” So far, beauty - hung up before you hear another argument, so as not to come tomorrow for her.

Still in a good mood, Nayeon entered the living room. And…

Momo turned to face her and waited for anything, but not a joyful expression on her face and a strong hug.

- Eli? Is it really you? How did you end up here? - Her lips easily touched the surface of her cheek, capturing a gentle kiss there. She mechanically ran her thumb over the lip trail that she left after the kiss, lubricating it.

- Hi, Nayeon - she did not dare to return a kiss. Her hands were shaking when her arms ended. – Long, time no see.

- So, what a surprise Taeyeon promised me! I'm glad to see you. Come on in, I want to know everything about you - Nayeon put her hand under her arm and amiably led inside to the living room, where the table was almost laid.

- You already know everything - Momo followed her, they sat next to her on the sofa, as they had when they were still friends. Only having felt a shoulder and a pressed thigh against her leg, Momo only now realized how she lacked it. She needed a friendly hug more than her love.

- Not all. Many days have passed since we met at the hospital. I have changed, you too. It became softer. In addition, I'm glad about this turn.

- I, too. Where to start ... - Momo began jokingly, flexing her fingers on her left hand. She began to list everything that happened after their departure, as Taeyeon intervened. Hearing a note of alertness in her voice, Momo understood one thing, if Nayeon was friendly, then the trust of her parents still needs to be earn. I know how to pay attention to myself. By the end of the evening, they will be mine again.

- Let's start with food. Nayeon, invite the guest to the table, and say she called you, right? Taeyeon inserted quickly, seeing Nayeon's eyes moisten. Probably remembered the time when Momo often dined with them so often. To return a smile, she remembered Mina.

- Yes. Mina - seeing the image of a blind girl with a cane in her hand.

- Mina? - What a dreamy voice. Momo had not heard such a dreamy tone for a long time, from someone else. She was madly missing him.

-Yes, a new acquaintance of Nayeon, - Jack explained, highlighting every word for Momo. She should have understood that she could not offend his daughter. Again. Not now, when everything went so well.

-Is she your classmate? - Momo was asking. The evening spoiled, and it seemed to her that she was losing Nayeon.

-No, - she shook her head in the negative. - Unfortunately. When I found out, it was too late to transfer. Will you have another salad? - putting a salad on his plate, the girl asked. Nayeon suddenly remembered how they tried to make a house out of a salad, and laughed. - I remembered here, Momo, how we tried to make a two-story house with a balcony out of lettuce leaves. Ha - ha - ha. Do you remember?

- Yes, but instead of the house we got a ship, or rather a boat. We were so upset that we didn’t talk to each other all day, thinking that one of us was to blame.

-We had fun then. Childhood passes, and we fall into a mess, a tangle that is difficult to unravel. - Nayeon gave bread Taeyeon, rose, glass of juice in silence, uttering a silent toast, she drank.

Her eyes ran across the face of such a familiar and dear girl, again noticing the thrill that she had been healing for months. She needed some kind of sign to switch, forget.

The phone rang.

- Sorry - she heard one thing: “Come,” got up. She wiped his lips with a napkin, pushed the chair back to the table, and looked around the family. - I have to go. Sorry, Momo, for me waiting in another place. See you tomorrow. Till.

“Be careful, dear.” Slippery roads at night - Taeyeon shouted after her.

“Until tomorrow,” she waved her hand and ran out onto the wet track.

- Nayeon, wait! - Momo stopped her before exiting, holding her elbow. - Who called you, she? - The owner woke up in her. How can Nayeon neglect her arrival and go unknown where to unknown?! Therefore, no one dares to do with Momo! Nobody and never!

- Yes. She. - Nayeon calmly pulled out her hand, began to go down the stairs to the street.

The steps were a little wet; it was evident that while she was at home, it did not rain much. Although, in the weather forecast, short-frequency phenomena, in the form of rain, were not transmitted. Nayeon, without turning her head, knew that the sound of heels belonged to Momo. That old Momo is back. Momo, a girl who does not like when she not treated like a queen. Nayeon expected to hear familiar words, orders, notes of discontent and authority. Words that immediately flew out of a sweet voice.

- Call her back and say that you can’t meet her.

-You have no right to decide with whom I should meet and with whom I don’t - that Momo taught her a lot, now Nayeon looked at things differently. - And the way Momo talked to her reminded her of how stupid she was when she fell in love with her. - Momo, we have not seen each other for a long time. A long time ago.

-I'm just worried about you, - continued the girl, as if nothing had happened, ignoring the subtle hint of their relationship. - How long have you known each other? Month? This is very little to appreciate ... - Momo went to the car, put her hands on the car door, watched the girl start the engine.

- Not. Two weeks. Don’t worry, Momo. I learn from mistakes. Before starting a relationship with her, I found out, learned all the secrets. - Nayeon nodded reservedly, glanced sideways at Momo and added. - Listen, Momoring, don't spoil the relationship, okay. I turned the page with your name, and I do not want to return to the past. I can offer the friendship that came before all this. That’s all.

As she spoke, Momo looked. Nayeon always loved very simple colors, but here she tried.

-Why do you need a skull in chains on a glove compartment? How long have you been addicted to gothic? Is your girlfriend Goth? - As if, without hearing what Nayeon was talking about, Momo pointed to the panel.

- Momoring, I'm in a hurry. We will discuss the situation of my car later, when I call you back.

- Will you call me? Right?

- Where will I go, we will still meet in this city. Aren't you going to move? No? Well, and I'm not going to. Therefore, to connection? Till.

***

Mina nervously rubbed her hands that lay on her lap. Jimin, after a quarrel left, slamming the door. In the completely empty house, she was the only one left. Toby, as usual, worked out until late at the cafe, and then he would probably go to Spencer. So rely only on yourself.

They quarreled over some nonsense. She received a message and Jimin read it: Admit to Mina, do you want to be with Nayeon now, and not with him? Jimin is so boring! - A.

- It's true? What written here? It's boring with me?

- Not. Do not pay attention. - Mina stood on tiptoe, hugged her neck, running her fingers through her hair, her juicy lips went down his lips. He answered the kiss, but thoughts were already swarming in his head. The girl felt that he no longer needed any arguments. He was moving away from her.

- And who is “A”? I know only two of your “friends” by such a letter: Tzuyu and Momo. Maybe he or she is right.

- How can I be bored with you? We have a good time, right?

- So, what happens between us is just “having a good time”? Is that all.

- What did you get on, Jimin , time, time? - Mina pulled away from him and carefully sat on the bed, turned away, knowing that if she had seen, she would have seen a rack of beautiful souvenirs on the shelves. - If you can’t forget, then the message is from "E", then you better go and cool. Go away.

- Well! He exclaimed, moving loudly away from her. Already from the threshold, he said. “Now you can call Nayeon.” She will comfort you - added Jimin with a hint.

She did not want to call her first. But some vague fear drowned out her reasoning. Mina seemed that in the house, besides her, someone walks along the corridors, looking for prey. Although there’s nothing to steal in the house, the creak of the floorboards gave the decision the meaning of a call.

Tina's braking near her house informed Mina that she was no longer alone. The girl breathed a sigh of relief. But she did not budge, waiting for light, almost imperceptible steps, to approach her room, open the door silently and her voice would sound a little alarming:

- Hello, beauty, what happened? - Nayeon gently touched her face, sat next to a soft mattress, and hugged the girl, pulling her head to her. Friendly hugs should have encouraged the girl. - Why in the dark? You have been sitting in the dark for a year, time for the light, dear. Where is your switch here?

- The right wall, a little to the left of the cabinet. - Mina has already come to her senses a bit, so she herself moved away from the girl. The cane folded three times lay near her, and she, taking it, wanted to stand up, but her gentle hands stopped her.

- I myself. Relax. Now I’ll arrange it so that everything looks romantic. True, the very atmosphere of your room leads to romance - in the voice of Nayeon Mina, I heard a laugh. -Where did you get so many souvenirs? Did the people fork out or is it all about traveling?

- Birthday and wedding of parents.

- Ah. Clear. Boring. Better come on, in my opinion, people specially gave you gifts so that you pay attention to them. This means that I also need to give you something, beautiful.

- Do not need anything. Thank you, I just have enough. - Mina listened to the girl’s steps and realized that she was now near the window that overlooked the Momo courtyard.

- No, Mina. You don’t have only one thing - Mina already assumed that she would say “vision”, but Nayeon answered - hot tea.

- Hot tea? What are you about talking? - laughed Mina.

- How about what? About the hot drink, which guests treated to, that they rushed in such rainy weather that it is now outside the window. Where is the kitchen here? Will you show? - Nayeon squatted down next to the girl, put one hand on her back, and took the other by the arm. - Your call helped me out. If it weren’t for you, I would again fall into the same network from which I only got out.

- Yes? - Black glasses did not hide the fact that one eyebrow shot up, as if asking if she had heard correctly. From what helped?

-My parents prepared a surprise for me, hoping that I would like it. - Nayeon her palms automatically, her eyes turned to anything but Mina’s eyes. True, in her past her heart still wounded.

-And that you didn't like him? - Mina meant her phone call, but Nayeon reacted strangely. The girl, laid her head on her knees, hugged her waist. Quietly, as if confessing to the shepherd, she said:

- Then I talked with you, and only this did not allow me to escape. My past has returned, after so many attempts to forget it. - Nayeon was silent for a while, because at that moment she remembered Momo's face, her smile at a meeting. - I suspect that in the car then, Jimin showed you my file, right? It alone is not writ. All this happened because of one girl. I loved her madly. It seemed to me that she was the one and only. However, everything turned out to be a lie, an undisguised and very sick lie.

-Are you still experiencing something for her? - Mina felt the girl sigh bitterly, and for some reason she felt embarrassed from the hug.

She freed herself, but continued to hold her hand, cheering. Strange, before, she would never do that. In one Nayeon was right, a year ago, she fought with Momo for first place in the city. And all the means were good, as in Halloween, and on different days, until Momo and her friends took revenge on her. Set fire to the barn.

-I would lie, saying no. But I clearly told her that she was the inverted page of my diary. Now you are the only one I think of. By the way, you are similar in some ways.

- With what?

-You both love to manipulate people. But there is one difference. I, you let me use. I obeyed her implicitly. Okay, let's go get some tea and go to bed. Tomorrow is my terrible day.

- Why "creepy"? If you mean the theatrical performance that we arrange to show the whole city, and then I must disappoint you, I can’t wait to show it. Ball of the theater, in which some deceivers will participate.

-And among them, you, the queens of intrigue? - The girl laughed, helping Mina to rise. Her gentle hands gently held the girl's body when she swayed a little, as the sofa still rested on her legs. It was not comfortable to stand, but Mina remained so until Nayeon moved away.

- Maybe. So why is the "creepy day"? - The girls walked along the corridor together, wrapped up and ended up in a spacious kitchen.

Under the light of an electronic lamp built into the ceiling, everything shone here in dark brown tones. A long table in the middle, plastic windows, opened onto a wide street, to neighboring houses. On the windowsill are flowers arranged in a row, like soldiers. Modern three-legged chairs, on both sides of the table.

- Like?

- Nothing. Let's see why it seems to me so bizarre tomorrow. First, I wake up in bed with the iest girl in all of Seoul. Not only does this girl seduce me all evening, I can’t even fall asleep at night. Therefore, tomorrow morning I will be cool. Are you putting a face to a sleeping man for a week? That is it, I am even worse. True, the only thing that can help is her morning kiss. However, I think I can’t wait for him, so I’ll come to college displeased. From this, all follows number two. - Nayeon bent her index finger, she herself, as if enchanted, looked at the fire, which heated the kettle on the gas.

Mina sat nearby, on one of the chairs, near the stove. So close that Nayeon heard her breath. Goosebumps ran around her skin, a completely different kind of fire warmed her more than a fire of gas.

- I am driving you crazy. - Mina asked, expecting the girl who froze next to her to answer. There was silence in the air, but not tense, but some other, perhaps, similar to an electric discharge. - And what is number two?

- As you remember, my ex-girlfriend came. The third, it's a carnival. Instead of going with the queen of intrigue, I have to go with Tzuyu. After all, this is exactly what my queen wants, isn't it?

-Why did you decide that she wants this? - Mina asked in a half-whisper, in her heart acknowledging everything that was true. - In the theatrical production, not only Tzuyu will participate. Besides, I think she already invited Elke.

-We both know the reasons, baby. Only I don’t understand something. Why are you taking revenge on them all? After all, the main culprit has long been in heaven.

- I would like you to come with me - the words burst out involuntarily.

“And will I be allowed to dance with you? - In a comic manner of dialect, Nayeon asked, turning off the kettle that informed the girls about her cooking. She took out two cups, put a bag of tea, and poured boiling water, set them on the table. She pulled back a chair, inviting Mina to sit down. She herself moved closer to her began slowly to drink a hot drink.

-Yes, - the girl quietly answered in all seriousness. She really wanted it, at least at that moment, when Mina felt safe. In addition, regrettably, not to report this, but Nayeon gave her protection, not Jimin, whom she kissed and took burning affection from him.

It’s strange. Unclear. Not like her. However, it was like that. Exactly.

- Of course, I am pleased to hear this, beauty, but tomorrow you will go to the dances with Jimin.”

- Why? - Maybe this is for the best. Maybe it’s good that she did not agree? If I think so, then why does it hurt so much?

- Delicious tea, baby. Wow, look how much time! I was in such a hurry to you that I forgot to take a nightie, so I’ll sleep in clothes. I hope your sofa in the living room is as soft as the bed.

- Soft. Toby once slept there - returning to her room, Mina said along the way.

- Oh! Clear. Then I will lie down on a proven sofa. Cool. Sleep well, beautiful.

 

Heck! Heck! Heck!

Nayeon scolded herself on what the light stands. She rushed about on the bed, could not sleep. She had already stood a couple of times, supposedly in the toilet, on the way looking into Mina's room, making sure, every time that she was okay. Her black hair spread over white sheets, revealing only her pallor of her face, closed eyes and slightly pressed lips. How Nayeon wanted to touch them, , draw lines from the chin to the eyebrows, and smooth them. For 15 minutes, she could not tear her eyes away from such beauty, but then she forced herself to move away and leave for the sofa. Something might have stuck that night, but Nayeon voluntarily refused.

Friendship! Darn! Friendship!

FRIENDSHIP.

To her.

It suggested. Itself and was trapped. Now, some stupid word “friendship” will upset her plans for Mina.

Recovering a little, Nayeon sat up and thought. Having bitten her lower lip, propping her hand on her chin, the girl began to think through the following steps.

What will be tomorrow?

Tomorrow is a masquerade.

A masquerade needs a partner. Who is best suited for this role?

Tzuyu? No. She is still determined in her choice of who she is. Besides, following her for several days, Nayeon realized that she was not shining here. In addition to her and Momo, Elke also drove into the city, the girl who occupied the house in which they found the dead body. Their looks, their awkward kiss goodbye, their timidity in the eyes. All hints made it clear that Tzuyu already taken. True, the fact that she will go there with Elke is still very, very viscous. Surely a person will invite her, and she will agree, though, then she will cheat, regret.

Momo? No, no, of course not. In no case. Forget.

Spencer, go with Toby. Sana with her new haired girlfriend. JiHyo, perhaps alone, but it’s unlikely that she will be alone at the ball. There will be Kang Daniel, our teacher is an English writer, and they have a cool affair.

I would invite Jenny if I knew in advance that she was free. However, she is busy. I will not become the person who will destroy all her plans for the account of Jisoo, the girl whose name appears in all the newspapers of the city. After the performance that they rehearsed day and night, their connection became much closer than before. True, I thought that Jenny fell for me, but it was just love, and Jisoo - seriously. I'm glad for that choice of Jenny.

Who is left? Who is free? Who!

Quietly, as if afraid of disturbing the night's quiet, the telephone popped. On the screen of a mobile phone sms flashed: Will I suit you? "A".

Next entry:

If you agree, then we will meet at the entrance at exactly 20.00 pm.

Whoever she is, but Nayeon will lead his game. Nobody will force to dance to someone’s tune. She knew that firmly.

 

The bushes in the yard, behind the windows from which the girl was visible, stirred. An obscure shadow, in a black suit, tight-fitting jeans and a shirt, drew the girl's waist. In her hands, she carried a bag containing night vision objects. Sneakers shod on long legs to move as quietly as possible. Today, her mission is completed. In addition, tomorrow is a beautiful day.

For the first time in her life, she did not want to take revenge. Just not new.

Life Momo Nayeon was as crazy as in A.

Moreover, it all started from the day when the director decided to bring them together in one performance. If such a turn did not happen, then who knows how fate would turn.