START

MYSTERIES

The noise in the corridors of the Higher School of Arts, as always, drowned and slowed down movements. The pupils of the senior classes in a hurry to occupy the best seats in the dining room or on the streets, on the benches near the fountain that set off around the alley of sculptures. Much has changed in the college setting itself over the past three years. But one thing remained unchanged; the same 4 girls were popular, cute and not very sociable. They had not seen each other for more than three years, after the strange circumstances of the disappearance of their common best friend Momo.

Like many of Seoul’s residents, she knew that their friendship had grown stronger after Momo’s funeral, when she found three years ago in her own house, in the backyard. But she was not interested in all this nonsense associated with Momo and her friends. Of course, she was indifferent to the fate of that girl, but she was not so keenly interested in the questions: why and when. Now, when the bell rang for a short break, she was waiting for only one person, only expecting to see him in these noisy corridors.

Her expectation was not in vain, the knock of a cane notified the approach of precisely the person whom she had wanted to see for so long. Leaning against her locker, she watched her approach, closer and closer to her.

17-year-old girl with long black hair like a wing of a raven. Direct. A magnificent slender body, as if just molded from marble, the goddess. Pale face with plump sensual lips red from lipstick. Unfortunately, the eyes were not visible because of the big black sunglasses. She knew what they toms, as the remnants of black coffee. And even if they were not mobile after an accident during a fire in a barn, all the same, they were beautiful. Her voice was quiet, like a whisper of waves.

Expectantly, she held her breath, when, finally, the girl caught up with her, and she could feel the faint aroma of jasmine from her perfume. Oh my God! How beautiful she is!

She did not know how long it had begun, when she began to bow to this girl like that. She did not know how long her heart could live without her. And how could it even live earlier without her.

When did this happen in her life? Maybe on the first day I came to college, two weeks ago. On the day when she introduced to the classroom, and after going around the college, dating, they called her and she was in a hurry to break free from the shackles of the school.

Then she flew from all legs, not paying attention to the one who hooks along the road, apologizing on the go. Right before the door itself, opening the door, she almost stumbled upon a blind girl. Unfortunately, it was not possible to slow down during the time, and she ended up right next to her. I had to grab her by the waist, then this jasmine fragrance hit her nostrils.

“Sorry,” she muttered, still not letting go of the girl. - True, I'm sorry.

- Nothing, I'm already used to it. Maybe let me go I need to go through.

- Sorry. I didn’t want to - quickly letting her go, and letting her way. - I am very sorry.

- You do not think about it - her cane rattled on, and she already forgot why she was in a hurry. She could not take her eyes off the back of the stranger.

The smell of jasmine with mint overshadowed her mind for a long time. On the same day, she broke all relations with the former girl. She, by the way, did not suffer; she had long been waiting for the opportunity to break up with her. All thoughts revolved only around a stranger, after which she recognized her name, Mina.

She was just crazy about her. She needed to know everything about her. Everything. Therefore, surveillance began. Therefore, she found out about Jimin, a police officer, her boyfriend, who was doing strange errands from her. Therefore, she found out what happened before the incident with a fire. It was difficult for her to realize and accept, but she forgave this blunder. I closed my eyes. Therefore, she found out who was to blame for the fire. The deceased girl, Momo, who persuaded her friends to commit such an offense. Damn, if she still alive, she herself would have strangled her! Damn !

Yet not all this was important. Not important. It did not relate to the fact that she had feelings of oval towards her. She wanted; in that, neither belong to her body and soul. The same thing, she expected from her. And for this, all means are good. Any.

She came up with a plan to seduce an impregnable girl. This plan included all the sacrifices that she was ready to make for her. And she will make Mina, was for her everything. Mutual agreement. Love and one passion.

 

She followed Mina to the music class, which was immediately followed by 4 girls - Jeongyeon, Sana, Tzuyu and JiHyo. What the conversation was about, she herself could guess. About that record. The monstrous record of the seduction of the stepbrother. She saw her. It was disgusting and enviable at the same time. She dreamed that these hands caress her body. Mina talked about the blackmail and superiority of Momo in her chamber, after the fire.

She waited for her friends to leave, and looked into the classroom. Mina sat on the first desk, propping her chin on her hand, a thoughtful expression on her face turned toward the window. Her black hair was neatly styled in her head hairstyle, just as beautiful as in the morning. Her sensual lips twisted into a thin line. The lonely, non-rolling tear was still on her cheek.

Fragile creation. My heart sank with tenderness. How would Mr. and could hear her steps, she heard a keen ear and turned to the door.

- Yes? She asked loudly, feeling the cane, she got up, but did not move away from the table. - Yes - quieter, knowing how they look at her. As usual, with pity. She didn’t like their relationship. - Who is there? Jeongyeon? Did you forget to say something else?

- This is not Jeongyeon. They have long gone.

- Who is it? - The voice that uttered the words was not familiar to her. But there was no pity in that voice. And strangely, she heard tenderness and regret about what had happened to her once. Mina was surprised, but hid them under a mask of indifference.

- It's me, Nayeon. Im Nayeon. The girl who nearly knocked you running out of the corridor into the courtyard - Nayeon smiled, but did not take a step to get closer to the girl. I really wanted to!

- What do you want? - Still holding on to the corner of the table, without departing from it, Mina asked.

To be honest, she did not remember that incident, or rather; she did everything so as not to recall him. Everyone in college avoided her, and then, in addition to her boyfriend Jimin , he hugged her and hugged her. And sincerely apologized for his mistake. He smiled amiably and in her voice, she heard friendship.

- I want you! - The girl said with an onslaught, and then more gently. - But first, I think, and friendly enough.

“Frankly,” Mina grinned, still trying to make sense of what said.

- Why darken. Therefore, there are too many secrets and secrets - Nayeon shrugged, still taking two steps forward. She was nervous, a gesture that she had not used for a long time, her dancing gait snapped a little with her fingertips, betrayed her with her head.

Damn, and it’s very difficult to control it. Thought it would be much easier.

- What is the benefit to you to be friends with a blind girl? I don’t trust you, I don’t know you, maybe you want to hurt me. Why should I be friends with you?

- I said friendship at the beginning! I want more from you. The benefit is that I will fulfill all your whims. In fact, I will become your servant. Voluntarily.

“And if I don’t need anything from you?” - Mina smelled roses near her and soon felt the heat from another body.

The girl came too close to her, and she did not notice when it happened. She had to bend a little to get around Nayeon. Not a few steps away, she heard a barely restrained sigh of regret.

- Necessary. How. Baby, I know everything about you. I did not have to follow for a long time. Yes, you really didn’t hide anything - Nayeon noticed how Mina's face darkened, her jaw tightened, a half smile ran through her lips.

“You followed me.” How long ago?

“From our first meeting, Princess.” I wanted to know everything about you; this also applies to the fire. Moreover, yes, until you asked, I saw that disgusting film. I don’t know what prompted you to go down like that that evening, I don’t care. It does not concern me. It does not matter until we meet. What came before me is outdated. The past does not exist.

-You saw. Who else saw this film?! How much will she spoil my life?!

-She's gone, Mina. I took care of that. What the girls saw, and what Momo blackmailed with you, has already turned to ashes in my backyard. It remains only to take a copy from them. And a little secret will be buried forever.

- What for? I do not understand.

- Think of our friendship, Mina. I'm a lot better than Jimin. It is not eternal; it can be broken at any second. But as long as you need him, I will not touch him. He is behind your stall, baby. Just think okay. Oh yes, I almost forgot! Be careful on the road when you are going for a walk tonight. Wild wolves said to have escaped. Bye, honey.

Mina did not hear the steps moving away; she did not even distinguish the knock of the closing door. What just happened? Who is she? She was scared. Really. Scary. Scary and interesting. Someone whom she does not know on her side. And it can be manipulated. True, how long things can go on. What fee will follow him?

She watched her. Nayeon knows everything about her, and that means she knows everything about that summer. What to do? How to proceed? Talk to Jimin. He will help. As always. In front of her, this cool cop becomes shapeless jelly. Jimin for her is just a pawn in her game. He kisses well. He has warm hands. True, she does not feel with stall with him. Nayeon rights in one, people betray. And Jimin , in the end, will betray her.

Do not doubt Mina. Do not look for other ways when you know the exact choice of the road that you have to go next month. "

Who told her these words? Unfortunately, I didn’t remember. However, I remember. Moreover, she followed them.

Once again, looking back at the door, where it should be, Mina sighed, shook her long hair, nodded to herself.

She made a decision.

 

Nayeon left the music class, unfolding on the sole, went to the gym. A contented smile shone on her face. She knew that everything would be by her will. Walking along the corridors where students whispered in the corners, where they discussed the lesson or their personal problems, Nayeon knew that everything would change from tomorrow. At least in her life. In the meantime, you can freely walk around the college, enjoying the smells of the spirits of the girls passing by her. Nayeon decided to act, knowing in advance, what Mina would require of her.

Therefore, without hesitation, she decided to act. And the first one on her list is Tzuyu. If everything that was said about her, there were different rumors, though, then she is exactly who she needs. To start.

She was often paid attention to.

After all, Nayeon is a beautiful girl. Very beautiful. What were her long slender legs on the rebounds when she dressed them? What did her eyes cost, shimmering from one color to another - blue to green? What was her hair dyed in different colors worth, each strand of hair that reached the shoulder blades. Mostly the color red and purple stood out. What did her gorgeous eyebrows and her long eyelashes cost. What was her voice worth, hoarse, as if only the mistress had woken up? What her outfit was worth, was she in college or just walking around town.

She surpassed the brightest beauties in everything. She always told the truth, and she absolutely did not care if those with whom she spoke, or not, were happy with such an attitude towards them. Previously, she kept too many secrets.

These secrets simply destroyed in one day, broken, and a terrible incident in her life almost happened. Death. Her own death. Ha-ha-ha. It is good that she at the last moment realized that she should not give her life to a dummy who imagines herself to be a queen. I had to treat with alcohol and drugs, and stay in jail for ten days.

Nayeon knew very well that Jimin was discovering the truth about her past, about her part from the past. She is in her hand when Mina finds out. Maybe she will understand that it is better to keep her closer to her body than to drop her version of friendship into a garbage pit.

One way or another, but Mina will be hers. She will not let her go for nothing.

 

Today she dressed up. She wore a looser shirt, jeans in beads, sneakers without soles, a pendant in the shape of a heart shone on her neck. She pinned her hair into a bun, opening her ears in gilded earrings depicting a leopard in a ring. Made up lips in cherry color. She summed up her eyes with black mascara, not very eye-catching.

Im Nayeon was ready.

 

At the end of the corridor, around the corner was a sports complex, shower and pool. It was there that Nayeon thought to find Tzuyu, the best athlete in brass swimming. The bell rang from the lesson, which means she is now dressing in dry clothes and will soon leave the room. Nayeon leaned her shoulder against the corner of the wall, folded her arms over her chest, and examined the girls leaving the room. They were all different, tall, thin, and plump. Someone was beautiful, someone attracted attention, and someone just did not notice.

A tall, flexible girl of Thai descent, having thrown her bag over her shoulder, quickly left the sports complex. Burgundy breeches closely fitted her long legs. Her long blue- black hair shaded a dark red top and a beige blouse, draped over the top. Slightly slanting dark eyes gave a tanned face a pretty shape.

- Tzuyu, hello! - pushing herself off the wall, Nayeon hastened to take the place of the girl next to her. She smiled, amiably showing that she needed to talk to her.

- Hi - Tzuyu first saw this girl. What does she need from her? Who is she? “Beautiful. Nature deprived her of natural beauty and this is amazing. ”

-We are not familiar. But I need your advice. More precisely, I need to know something.

- I listen - they entered the dining room together, where JiHyo, Sana and Jeongyeon had already taken a seat at the table and were waiting for Tzuyu.

They noticed how Tzuyu came in with an unfamiliar beautiful girl, how they together took a turn for food, and how, they were talking about something. The way Tzuyu looked at the girl, the friends realized that it was possible that Tzuyu would not join them.

But they were wrong. Because after a couple of minutes Tzuyu brought a stranger to their table. They both set up a tray of food and sat on either side of the table.

- Hi. Forgive me for breaking into your team this way, but I need information - the girl pushed back her chair and sat down next to Tzuyu. Her dark brown eyes carefully watched her friends, stopped at Jeongyeon.

-Hi. We have not seen you here before- Jeongyeon entered the conversation first.

As always, Jeongyeon meticulously poked out everything that was unfamiliar to her. Now the subject of her recognition was nearby, new.

- Yes. I have only been here for two weeks. Still mastered. I must say that your city is a strange and mysterious place. True, it was for these qualities that I chose him.

- And how do you like weeks in a new city? - Sana inquired, straightening her blond hair by the ear. Her fashionably made-up fingernail tapped the table while the other hand focused on something in the plate.

- Super. On the first day, I fell in love with a girl whom I almost ran into while running out of college - hearing her words Tzuyu, drinking orange juice, choked and coughed.

JiHyo, sitting next to her, gently tapped her back, soothing. Girlfriends only recently learned from Tzuyu that she is more interested in girls than boys are. Therefore, it was strange to hear how a stranger simply said this.

- Today, finally, I decided to talk to her and offer friendship.

- She agreed. - Girlfriends, exchanging glances with Tzuyu silently, asking for confirmation of their question, but Tzuyu only shrugged, as if answering that she was not involved in this.

- I don’t know yet, but I think she will give her consent. - Nayeon listened, and then froze and all went into a feeling of weightlessness.

A cane and a soft clatter of small heels, talking about her approaching, tapped the beat of the heart. They knelt before her, made an alley of living people, as if the queen herself was walking.

Queen of mysteries and secrets. Mina.

- I will do everything so that she agrees, - Nayeon added, not taking her eyes off the straight-sitting girl at the next table.

-So, what did you want to ask? - JiHyo returned to the question that interested her most.

She followed the girl's gaze and found Mina walking behind her. As always in this situation, she felt embarrassed; her friends also somehow squirmed in chairs, trying to move away from Mina much further.

-What? I am now. - Nayeon hastily got up, walked around Tzuyu and Jeongyeon, crouched across from Mina. - Hi beauty. Have you thought about my offer?

- Nayeon? Why didn’t you like the next table? - Mina set a glass of coffee in front of her and slowly took a sip from him.

-You know that only you are interested in me. So what did you decide? Can I count on friendship? - Nayeon almost obscured their conversation from the curious eyes of the students. Her eyes did not take off, absorbed everything that the girl sitting opposite would say.

- Do you know where the Bristol cafe is located? Come there at 18.00. There, I will give you an answer - Mina put a half-empty glass on the table and stood up.

- Good. I will come. Say hello from me to your doggie. And, yes, all that Jimin says about me is true - Nayeon followed her. She returned to the girls, took her place, her friends were silent, waiting for her to say something or clarify. - Yes, I wanted to talk about it with you - having developed my arms to the sides, I confirmed the amazement written on the faces.

- Mina? Have you fallen in love with Mina? - gasped three. Tzuyu shook her head sympathetically. - No, of course, you can love different people, but Mina? If Nayeon had only known Mina in the past, she might have reconsidered her views on her. There are many fish in the pond that be hooked.

- She's beautiful, isn't she? For me, Mina is the ultimate dream. And I will never let go of such a tidbit , from my plate - for a while they ate in silence, Nayeon broke off the last piece of the bun, washed down with the rest of the coffee, spoke again, carefully looking at the girls when she spoke the words. - They sent me an e - mail. Some person named “A” wrote to me that a new life and new love awaits me. When on the first day, I almost knocked down a blind girl; it seemed to me that this “A” had in mind Mina. True, how did he understand that that day would be special for me? Following him came another message he asked, and did I like that girl? The third message told me her name. Mina.

- Can I see it on e - mail? - After a restless silence, asked Jeongyeon, turning pale, as soon as she heard a message about the name "A". Why did "A" call this girl? What does she need from her? What role did Nayeon play A? All questions written on the faces of the girls, and as usual, Jeongyeon took it upon herself. In some matters, she was bolder than they were. The girls were well aware that Nayeon might not agree to give such information, but they need an answer.

- What for? Nayeon raised an eyebrow in surprise, although her hands were already opening the bag and taking out a small laptop from there. As she dialed her password, she looked at the girls, noticing pale skin and nervousness. Nayeon knew what caused this pallor, she herself was to blame, but still asked. “Did something happen?” Did I say something wrong?

- Not. Everything is good. “You can just look at the message for us,” Jeongyeon answered quickly, holding out her hands to pick up the laptop.

- Okay. Where are they? Yeah. Here - with a mouse click, she found the message and showing it to them. The girls moved closer to Nayeon.

"Hi. You will like it here. Everything is ready for you. She is waiting for you. “A.”

“She is for you. You do not so think? “A.”

"Mine. Her name is Mina. “A.”

- When did they come to you? - I wanted to know Jeongyeon, staring at the letter, if there; it will be able to find answers to important questions.

- First, immediately, as I moved to the city. The second and third message on that day and on Friday. At first, I thought, it DaHyun pinned. My younger sister, she likes the joke of me. However, he and did not write them. I asked around, they told me that Mina is a blind girl. Moreover, what Momo knew best about her? In addition, about Momo, they advised me to ask you girls.

“Didn't you hear about the murder that happened last summer?” About a girl whose body was found only two weeks ago? The whole city is making noise about it. Newspapers, television, rumors.

- Sorry, but if it does not concern my family, or me then I do not care. We don’t read newspapers, we don’t turn on the TV, rumors that they are gossip. I'm used to not trusting gossip. They had almost killed me before.

- What are you about talking?

“I say that one minor gossip brought me to the grave.” Then I heard that my girlfriend, in addition to me, is dating another half of the city. She argued at me. Moreover, for the dispute received $ 10,000.

“Are you always so frank with strangers?” - Sana was skeptical about the girl’s story, but she only shrugged in response. She didn't care what they thought of her.

- Yes. Is always. At least from that moment. So what about Momo? Will she be today?

- Momo, this same girl found two weeks ago.

- Cool. So, how do I ask about Mina in a dead girl? - Nayeon joked, but only her laughter sounded in silent silence.

-Momo didn't know her very well. Mina never talked to us at that time. They were even enemies. They hated each other. So, I'm sorry, we can’t help you with anything, Sana said frowningly. Recently, too many jokes have haunted them, both at home and on the street, even at school. From every joke, they wanted to give up. But they fought, survived, lied.

- And who got whom, Mina Momo or Momo Mina? Alternatively, did they both play a very good role in front of you girls? Nayeon suggested, picking up the tray, about to say goodbye.

- The role? What role? - The girls asked in doubt, but Nayeon quickly switched to another, interesting topic. He was so smooth and almost imperceptible that the friends had nothing to do, how to obey the new girlfriend. Yet they were interested in such a hypothesis. It is necessary to consider and weigh all the pros and cons.

- By the way, hi my name is Im Nayeon. We moved to the house next door to your JiHyo house. So that we will often see each other. And don't be alarmed, okay. I just sometimes like to go home . This is certainly not a pumped up torso of a young man. Ha-ha-ha, don’t make me eyes. See you later.

-What did she mean by telling us about the role? We did not consider such an option. What if it's true? Momo and Mina were friends.

A start been made; a new character enters the game, with whose help the truth will emerge. From the depths of darkness into the light, truth shed. Secrets revealed one after another and the mystical "A" will be mistaken, it will fall into the trap itself.

Sleep, kids, sleep.

See do not oversleep the most interesting.

Now begins the story of a past life, when they could lie in the face.

Cruel, rudeness, arrogant manipulation of people, resentment and revenge.

Everything that Momo used before will go against her and her friends.

"A" takes revenge.

"A" sees.

"A" is following.

Just "A" has not yet met a worthy opponent. He had advantages. They didn’t know him by sight, he was always two steps ahead, and he was breaking his life like dried bagels for tea.

It’s better not to get in the way of Nayeon. If she only finds out that, he threatened Mina...

 

A message appeared on the laptop screen, which was not closed in the middle of the table, where there was usually different rubbish, consisting of magazines, torn pages of a diary or a powder box with mascara. The girl sitting behind him, right-clicked, opened, the contents of the letter did not really surprise her. She already knew. On a white piece of paper, in black block letters, it written: “The game continues. The fact that you arrived will not change anything.

Nayeon turned it off, went to the window, pushed back the curtains and looked out into the courtyard: No one will interfere with my plans. If you intervene, then do not wait for mercy.