Chapter Thirty Three

KORE WA AIDESU ~This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

【33】

 

Weeks later...


Jaejoong returned back to Korea and prepared to release a new single album.


He was planning for another Asia Wide Live Tour as well.


Which meant that he and his girlfriend Peony didn't get to see too much of each other during that time.


But that's what video calling was for!


Meanwhile, Hara Kana was getting ready to release their next album 「愛する日々 Aisuru hibi」or "Loving Days" that was highly anticipated by their fans and the media.


Horipro and PonyCanyon were working hard on their comeback marketing.


However, the group's popular trio PEONY ♥ APPLE ♥ ALICE had to cut their promotion for their latest single short.


It happened suddenly and everyone was speculating on the cause.


One big rumor that spread everywhere was that Peony was "knocked up" by the talented and handsome Korean rocker Kim Jaejoong who was her down-low lover.


Representatives on behalf of Hara Kana quickly squashed that gossip but only said that it was a "personal matter" that the face of the girl group was dealing with.


Days later, it was revealed that Peony had a 45 year old Korean Japanese man stalking her. 


Kaze Kim was arrested and charged with lurking around Hara Kana's residence and sending threatening messages to Peony.


Their management was finally able to get a restraining order against the man on behalf of the group and Peony specifically.


This news was a big story on all of the Jpop forums, blogs and social media.


Jaejoong was even asked about Peony's stalker while he was at the opening of the cafe that he and Yunho had purchased on Apgujeong-do in Seoul.


As far as the media in both Korea and Japan were concerned, he was a "close" acquaintance of the beautiful Jpop Princess and basically her boyfriend.


Of course they didn't know that the two good-looking singers were now in a physical and serious relationship.


They thought it was frivolous idol dating that typically didn't last a very long time.


But Jaejoong and Peony knew that they were in love with each other.


Even if they hadn't shared the news with their friends or family members as of yet.


The members of Hara Kana weren't seen out and about very much as they prepared for their comeback.


The girls had completed the album ahead of schedule and their management company couldn't wait to release it to the public.


Their fans were anxious to hear new music from them. They also wanted to see them performing live once again.


Therefore the girls spent hours learning new choreography and filming a music video to be released after the album dropped.


Horipro scheduled a press conference to inform the press of everything the group had planned for their return.


That's why many members from the media crowded into a room inside of the Tower Records building in Shibuya.


There were photographers there too.


Since the girls hadn't been seen or heard from lately, they couldn't wait to photograph them.


Especially Peony, who had dealt with a stalker situation and pregnancy rumors.


All of the members now had dating rumors.


The top tabloids had a field day reporting on popular celebrities.


That was the price of the popularity and fame the members now had.


Rei Mizuno, a tall and stern-faced man in a dark gray suit and glasses acted as the representative for the girl group.


He briefed the press on what questions were off limits with the girls and that they were only there to discuss their new album and upcoming events.


But they all knew the journalists would ignore his cautionary words.


Then came the moment they'd been waiting for--the main six members of Hara Kana filed into the room.


The leader Raina was first, dressed in a Miu Miu Star-printed Silk Wrap Dress, Y.R.U. 'In Full Bloom' Hologram Stardust Platforms and Dolls Kill 'Sweet Fringe Delight' Pink Tassel Earrings.


To their surprise, her hair was now dyed Ash blonde and in a stylish bob-cut.


She looked very mature and y.


Peony was next; she wore a $1,200 Miu Miu Red Shimmer-Trim Leopard-Print Sweater Dress with rounded collar and cuffs in a pearly hue, black knee high socks and Sugar Thrillz 'Rose Garden Invite' Platform Heels in Black and Red. Also, 'Hip-Hop But Not' Triple Tier Swarovski Earrings by Roxanne Assoulin.


Her hair was a glossy Rose Pink and cut into a shorter Bob style with front fringe.


Her glittery m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter