Chapter Twelve

KORE WA AIDESU ~This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   【12】


"사랑에 빠져(LOVE TOXIC)" by Royal Pirates played on the radio as Jaejoong drove down Gangnam's main thoroughfare. 


He'd already relayed to Yunho that he was on his way to Apgujeong-ro which was stretched with trendy, top-of-the-line boutiques and eateries and it's sidewalks looked like a fashion show. 


It was the "it" place in Seoul for the glitterati and upper crust. 


That's exactly why they wanted to buy real estate there. Especially a business.


Cafes were a dime a dozen in Seoul just like any other metropolitan city however they were still very profitable.


The music stopped playing on his radio so that an audio message from a model he'd gone out with last week named Amilee Chong came through the stereo system. 


"Are you back in Seoul, Joongie? Call me when you're free" the robotic voice intoned the message that no doubt had been sent in text form. 


The robotic voice asked if he wanted to respond but he declined and music filled his car once again.


Jaejoong sighed, shaking his head.


One date followed by one night of great and Amilee was already getting clingy.


He didn't understand why women were like that.

It baffled him to no end especially since he gave no indication that he wanted more than that from her. 


Just because she was good in bed didn't equate to him wanting a relationship with her. 


Deep in his thoughts, he nearly missed his turn off. 


Once he turned left he'd arrived to the Mangdae (Watch Tower) Cafe in-between Apgujeong-ro and Garosu-gil in Sinsa-dong. 


Besides its upmarket locale,  Jaejoong knew another reason Yunho wanted to buy the place is because it was a stone-toss away from his girlfriend Naomi Setsuki's condominium apartment.


That was also her favorite coffee shop.


It took some time for him to find decent parking what with the street being so narrow and heavily congested with people.


A lot of tourists visited the area on any given day. 


Jaejoong eased his Rolls Royce in the first available spot he saw then cut the engine and got out, tucking his $345 Gucci Logo Embossed Calfskin Leather Wallet into the back pocket of his jeans.


He set the alarm on his car and headed inside the cafe. 


There were a decent amount of patrons sipping on lattes and macchiatos as he glanced around. 


It didn't take him long to locate his bestfriend, Yunho Jung. 


He stuck out from the tourists clad in a $2,995 Ermenegildo Zegna 'Milano Trofeo' navy blue slim-fit suit and $895 Prada pebble-grain leather wingtip brogues. A Fortis Cosmonautis Limited Edition Pitch Black B-42 Automatic Titanium Mens Sport Watch worth $2,950 was on his right wrist as he sipped an Espresso Americano from a big ceramic cup. 


His deep brown hair was perfectly coifed.


Females gawked at him but he had his eyes laser-focused on his mobile phone.


His $3,300 Berlati 'Un Jour' burnished leather briefcase sat atop the table.


"What are you all decked out for?" Jaejoong asked by way of greeting.


Yunho's eyes left his phone. 


"You finally show your prettyboy face" he retorted in response.


Jaejoong scoffed, occupying the chair across the table from him. 


"Look whose talking, Mr. GQ" he indicated his friend's fancy suit and briefcase. 


The pro basketball player and chaebol heir liked to look his best but even this was ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter