Chapter Eleven

KORE WA AIDESU ~This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

【11】


Jaejoong had to report to a soundcheck session for the first night of his「J-Party Asia Tour in Seoul Live Concert 」that would be held at the Coex Exhibition & Convention Center for about 10,000 of his fans tonight. 


He'd returned to Seoul at 7:30 that morning from his show in Busan last night where the concert kicked off.


After his second gig in Seoul at Korea University's Tiger Dome tomorrow, he would be off to Japan for about two weeks for the tour and other business.


From there his tour continued in Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and China.


His schedule was packed as usual but that's why he had millions in the bank. He worked really hard. 


"I NEED U" by BTS played on the surround sound stereo system in his $295,000 Rolls Royce Wraith Geneva as he drove down Yeongdong-daero in Gangnam-gu on his way to the Coex Center. 


Even in that ritzy area of town, his ride was seen as a head-turner since it was so rare. 


In fact several papers in Seoul had written about it. 


Jaejoong didn't really see what the big fuss was about since many of Seoul's chaebols, social elites and celebrities had nice shiny cars.


He and his posse rolled like that all the time and enjoyed a high standard of living than most. 


Something about that intriqued the masses which was why he and the rest of "F5" were frequently written about and followed around by the media mongers. 


It didn't really faze Jaejoong, he just thought it was odd. 


As he drove along, many heads turned in the direction of his two-tone gleaming ride. 


Especially those of females. 


They tried to get a look at who was behind the wheel but his windows had a smokey tint on them. 


When he reached Coex, he pulled into the lot and didn't take long to find a spot in which to park his Rolls Royce.


He cut the engine, grabbed his ₩300,000 Sky Pantech Vega Iron mobile phone with a champagne gold hard-shell case and his $4,170 Bottega Veneta Nappa Intrecciato large woven leather duffel bag in Nero Cervo black with a $900 FENDI 'Strap You' black braided leather interchangeable bag strap on it before exiting his ride. 


He used his keychain remote that had a $600 black/white FENDI ABCHARM J fur pompom keyring on it to set the alarm then strolled to the entrance of the exhibition hall that had 54 floors and 90 venues for international meetings, general assemblies, fashion shows and concerts. 


The attractive rocker was ogled by the female (and some of the male) staff as soon as he entered the building. 


They seemed to be mesmerized by his bad boy aura and his edgy-chic style.


He looked like he'd just stepped out of a music video dressed in a dark grey Buddhist Punk 'Fist' crew neck sweatshirt, a black leather belt with a silver Guntwo skull face charm, Belstaff 'Elmridge' skinny biker jeans, $1,215 Ann Demeulemeester black suede high top sneakers, ₩190,000 Gentle Monster 'Keiser 01' polarized lense shades and a black Balmain Paris Classic Logo snapback cap worn backwards over his cropped platinum black silky hair.


A Cartier Just Un Clou Collection platinum silver bracelet and ring set and LOVE bracelet gleamed on his right wrist along with an iced out $18,177 Piaget 'Altiplano' gray gold and black skeleton dial watch on his left wrist that totaled together cost a small fortune and displayed his wealth.


As well as his impeccable taste. 


Jaejoong flashed a smile and short wave but mostly paid the eyes on him no mind as he had become accustomed to those looks. 


He simply held the strap of his bag and typed a text message on his phone while waiting for the elevator to come down.


Once it had, he boarded and pressed for the third floor where Hall D was located.


That is where his concert was being held that evening.


He prayed the production crew had already set up the stages, booths, lighting and audio equipment.
Although there were still many hours before the show, he didn't want to fret over those details when there were other things he had to deal with.


Everyone thought being a singer and putting on shows was all glamour and fun but there was truly a lot of hard work that went into making sure they went off successfully.


Jaejoong was kind of a perfectionist therefore even the slightest hiccups irked him. But he was always striving to get better and better with his live performances.


That's what his fans paid for afterall. 


He got off the elevator and entered the honey-colored 7.281 square meter multipurpose hall that had wooden interior and could accompany up to 7,000 people. However for the purpose of his concert, the building management assured him that they would make certain his 10,000 fans wouldn't be canned together like sardines because the space was column-free. 


Jaejoong was still a bit uneasy but there wasn't much that could be done about it now since the other three halls were booked out already.


Although he and his agency had been planning this tour for months as a thank you to his fans, this show had only come about two weeks ago since the one being held at the Tiger Dome had sold out quickly.


He decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter