Chapter Thirty

KORE WA AIDESU ~This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

【30】

 

Peony and her Hara Kana group mates spent the first part of their Saturday stuck in the recording studio that Horipro had rented out for them to record music for their new album.


The LP that would be entitled 「愛する日々 Aisuru hibi」or "Loving Days" wasn't scheduled for release until at least three months from then, however Horipro and Pony Canyon wanted to strike while the hype for the girl group was hot.


Which is why they were rushing the girls to record as many songs as possible and later on would they decide which ones would make it onto the final album.


Management already knew the theme and concept they wanted for their come back.


The members themselves were working hard to repay all of their fans that had helped them to reach their dreams and become a successful idol group.


Especially with them being a girl group in the current Jpop industry that catered heavily to Johnny's boybands.


Not since AKB48 had their been much hype for a group of girls, however Hara Kana was beating the odds.


After recording two new songs, their manager Haruka let them have the rest of the day free.


The girls returned to their dorm house and put on their TONYMOLY I'm Aloe Moisturizing Sheet Masks and lounged about on the couch in the living room.


They caught up on the doramas they had been binging.

 

Especially on Netflix that was re-airing oldie but goodie dramas such as Nippon TV's Million Yen Women 100万円の女たち (2017), Gokusen ごくせん (2002), Atelier/Underwear アンダーウェア (2015), Hana Yori Dango 花より男子 (2005), Zettai Kareshi/Absolute Boyfriend 絶対彼氏 (2008) and Hanzawa Naoki 半沢直樹 (2013). 


That's what the Hara Kana girls loved to do on their days off.


But they also had to do "adulting" things such as grocery shopping and buying necessities for their home.


Whoever would have to go do those things were usually selected by five rounds of Janken, commonly known as "Rock Paper Scissors."


Peony, who was notoriously bad at the game already volunteered to go since she wanted to pick up a couple of items to cook dinner for her Koibito Jaejoong.


Sakura and Yui unfortunately lost and therefore were being forced to go with her.


The leader Raina and the other members composed a list of what they wanted them to purchase on their behalf.


Haruka entrusted Peony with the SoftBank Visa Debit Card that paid for all of their basic expenses, since she was the oldest out of the three of them and responsible.


Peony, Sakura and Yui got dressed and ready to go shopping for their group mates and themselves.


Being the fashionista that she was renowned to be, Peony wore a New Look Poplin Smock Mini Dress in Black with Puff sleeves and frill hem, Anthony Wang 'Black Out' Strappy Platform Sandals, Dolls Kill x Hello Kitty 'Cupcake Chaos' Bow Beret over her pastel pink shoulder-length bobbed hair and Honeycat 24kt Rose Gold Mini Heart-Shaped Studs.


Beuberry Velvet Grey Circle Lenses and Koji Dolly Wink False Eyelashes in 31 Airy Doll made her eyes pop and look bigger.


3CE Mood Recipe Face Blush in Mono Pink and 3CE Cloud Matte Finishing Lip Tint in Cutesicle added color to her pretty face.


She stared into her Tonymoly Cats Clear Wink Compact while applying more lip tint.


Lastly, she grabbed her Les Petits Joueurs 'Micro Alex Bunny' Bag in Black that cost her ¥97,198.95 at the Barneys New York Ginza Store.


It was a gift she bought for herself.


Sakura donned a Dolls Kill x Tokidoki Purple 'Make My Fate' Long Sleeve Tee with black denim shorts, Doc Martens Black Leather 'Jadon' Platform Boots and a MCM Color Visetos Medium Pouch Bag with a MCM Visetos 3D Bear Charm.


Yui had on an A BATHING APE Camo Ape sweatshirt and sweatpants, Dolly Bae Platform Sneaker Boots and Balenciaga B. Wallet On Chain Bag.


All of the Hara Kana girls were stylish in their own way, however Sakura and Yui were known for their edgy Street Fashion.


They followed the trends that could be seen on the famed Harajuku Street that their group was named after.


"Ikimashou (Let's go)" Peony said, putting on her new Gentle Monster x BLACKPINK's Jennie 'Kuku' Black 01 Sunglasses and leading the way out of their dorm house.


Their driver and Toyota airstream van we're awaiting them outside.


Peony and Sakura didn't waste anytime getting in and getting comfortable.


However Yui was lagging behind.


"Watashi o mattete kudasai! (Wait for me!)" she yelled, running out to the van.


"Isoge! (Hurry up!)" both Peony and Sakura yelled back at her.


Then the girls giggled as Yui did an Olympic Sprint towards the van and jumped inside before their driver Miko-san took off.


She was huffing and puffing dramatically.


But it was known amongst their group how lazy Yui was. She didn't like to exercise or do anything that caused physical exertion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter