Chapter One

KORE WA AIDESU ~This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

【1】

It was a normal Friday night in Seoul with young people busying the alleyways of the hip and trendy Daehakro district. They were all out looking for a good time.

The street was lined with over a hundred cafes as well as countless restaurants, drinking places and several live lounges and chic nightclubs.

Kim Jaejoong cruised down the thoroughfare in his sleek platinum grey and black diamond two-toned Rolls Royce Wraith—of which there were only a limited few in the entire world.

The gazes of passersby immediately zeroed in on the expensive car as it drove past them.

Jaejoong had his eyes ahead while navigating his Rolls Royce towards Club F5—the nightclub that he owned along with his buddies: professional basketball player/heir Jung Yunho, musical star/singer Kim Junsu, actor/singer Park Yoochun and model/actor/MC Shim Changmin.

They owned another branch of the club in flashy Apgujeong-do.

The one in Daehakro had only opened in January.

Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin hosted their joint birthday party there.

The clubs were named “F5” because ever since the five handsome young men had known each other they were nicknamed “The Flower Five” by people they knew.

Since they were all now successful and popular, the Korean media referred to them the same.

They were regularly documented and gossiped about in the papers.

Jaejoong flicked on his turn signal, preparing to make a right-hand turn.

Club F5 was directly before him once he had.

He could see the long line of youngsters—mostly collegians, queued up to get inside.

They all wanted to gain admittance into the newest hotspot in Seoul.

However, he knew that not many of them would make it passed the velvet ropes that night.

Jaejoong and his friends were holding a private party for Yunho’s girlfriend Naomi Setsuko.

Naomi was a Japanese third generation Zainichi Korean model and singer that his bff was head over heels for. They’d only been a couple for five months but it was clear Yunho was sprung.

That’s why they were putting on a birthday party for his girl instead of making lots of money from university students that wanted to get drunk and dance to loud EDM.

The branch in Apgujeong-do would still bring in a hefty profit, though.

Jaejoong pulled his ride to the VIP spot in front of the nightclub and shut off the engine.

He took out his titanium Sky Pantech Vega Iron U520 5.0 Inch Quad‑Core mobile phone that cost over ₩300,000 to send a text message to Yunho.

He informed his bestfriend of his arrival.

Then he pushed open the driver side door and made his exit.

Immediately, all eyes gravitated on him as he walked around his shiny Rolls Royce.

He could hear females start to squeal once they recognized who he was.

The males simply looked on at him with envious gazes.

The handsome Korean rock singer was clad in a black and white Raf Simons merino wool leopard spotted sweater with black slouch-fit denim jeans and a Chrome Hearts roller belt.

He had on metallic black Maison Martin Margiela long wing-tip brogues as well.

The Cartier ‘Juste un Clou’ Collection platinum silver bracelet and ring set along with a platinum Cartier LOVE bracelet gleamed on his right hand.

There was a white-gold and diamond Rolex Oyster Perpetual DateJust watch on his left wrist.

Jaejoong ran fingers through his short jet black hair while making his way to the front of the club with a big burly bodyguard acting as his .

Security was always sent out whenever one of the “F5” arrived to their nightclub.

A lot of the girls vying to get into the club were their fangirls—which is why many of them started to scream and shout upon his appearance.

They broke from the queue to run up to him and some even tried to grab at him.

But his bodyguard kept them at a safe distance.

Other people in the line pulled out their mobile phones to snap photos and record the star.

Jaejoong was now accustomed to sending females into a tizzy what with his idol good looks and the amount of money he had in the bank. He was a well-sought-after bachelor in Seoul.

His best friends were too but they all currently had girlfriends.

Jaejoong was the only single member of their clique at the moment.

He made it through the entrance of the club without being maimed or ually assaulted.

Once he had, he made his way up to the second level of the two-story nightclub.

That’s where he knew his bestfriend would be.

Sure enough he found Yunho upstairs in the private VIP section dressed in a navy Studio K suit with polished Gucci oxford loafers and a stainless steel Gucci G watch on his left wrist.

His dark brown hair was in a neatly groomed style.

The professional athlete looked like a million bucks—and he was worth more than that.

Not only did he make millions in the KBL as star center for the Incheon Lightning Strikers but he was also the heir to millions of Jung Electronics that owned the basketball team.

Yunho was without a doubt the wealthiest member of their set since he’d been born into money however he wasn’t a stuck up rich snob and he treated everyone like equals.

Jaejoong had known him for more than ten years.

He oftentimes forgot that his friend was a chaebol.

“I figured you’d be the first one to get here” he said, approaching him.

Yunho looked up from his hi-tech phone that had been designed by his family’s company.

It was a limited edition cellphone—Jung Electronics had an exclusive mobile production.

They mainly manufactured HD televisions, computers, handset phones, electric cars, satellite cable and other electronics for diverse corporations.

“It’s about time you showed up” Yunho drawled, looking his bestfriend over.

Jaejoong glanced around them—first the left then the right.

There was nobody else inside the club besides the staff and the DJ setting up his equipment.

Club F5 didn’t officially open for business until 9:45PM—it was currently 8:37PM.

“Am I the last to arrive?” Jaejoong was sarcastic.

Yunho shot him a sharp look. “Don’t be a smartass, Jae.”

Jaejoong chuckled. “You want me to be a instead?”

His bestfriend let out a deep sigh—which signaled for him to cut it out.

He didn’t want Yunho charging at him like a bull so he decided to behave himself.

“My bad. You look really stressed out, bro” Jaejoong observed Yunho’s austere expression.

Yunho let out another breath, raking fingers through his hair and messing it a bit.

“That’s because I am—I don’t want this party to be a disaster” he stated.

“You know how much I care about Naomi” he went on.

He’d never planned such a fete for any of his exes which is why he was stressing.

Jaejoong nodded. “Yeah, I know. But don’t worry—everything will be fine.”

He usually knew how to calm his high-strung friend down.

“What has made it here so far?” he asked, looking over the entire VIP section.

That’s where they would primarily be hosting the party for Naomi. There were wine-colored red and black leather furniture along with glass-topped square tables littered throughout the upper area and a glass chandelier on the ceiling.

“The new crystal glasses we ordered…cocktail napkins and a case of vodka” Yunho replied.

Jaejoong looked stunned. “That’s it? What about the cake? The champagne? Balloons?”

Yunho shook his head. “I don’t know, man.”

He had no clue where any of those items were currently located.

He’d left that stuff to his bestfriend since Jaejoong was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter