Special Surprise

Exo One-Shots 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright Tao, just a few more solo shots then we will switch to Luhan.” The photographer stated. Tao gave a nod of his head and switched his pose up from sitting to standing up leaning against one of the props behind him on the backdrop. He and the boys have been doing this photoshoot for their next album for hours now. Tao had originally planned to meet up with his girlfriend after the photoshoot since he hadn’t seen her in what felt like forever, but now it would most definitely be too late to go out. Though his face was his normal stoic uncaring face he showed during photoshoots deep down he wanted to pout and whine.

            After about 20 more shots the photographer released him and called Luhan forward. While passing the older member he heard him whisper, “I hope you have fun tonight, also she is super cute.” Confused Tao turned around to the boy and was about to ask what he meant by his statement, before he could however Kris put his arm over his shoulder and started to drag him the opposite direction towards the dressing room.

            “You look tired Tao, are you tired? I think you are tired. Maybe you need a nap.” Kris continued to repeat as they get closer to the dressing room. Out of the corner of his eye he saw their manager looking at the two before turning back to watch Luhan smiling for the photographer. Kris seemed to be hurrying him along like he is not moving fast enough. All the sudden he felt himself being pushed into the dressing rooms Kris not far behind him closing the door behind them.

            “What the hell, Gege?” Tao Kris slightly angry for being pushed around. Before he got a response though Kris grabbed his shoulders again and pushed him to the other side of the room past the first wall you see as soon as you walk in. In the middle of the dressing room stood all of the EXO members, excluding Kris, Minseok and Luhan. Where is Minseok Hyung? Tao wondered for a second. The boys were surrounding something, hiding it from view. “What’s going on guys? Why are you all standing around like that? And why are you being so pushy Kris?” his eyes darted from boy to boy trying to get answers before landing back on Kris, who had walked to stand at the front of the group next to Junmyeon.

            “Tao you have been working so hard these last couple of weeks.” Junmyeon began, “It is unfair to you that you have barely had anytime to yourself. So, we decided to get you a gift.” All the boys started smiling brightly at Tao, which freaked the boy out a bit. Then they all moved to the side while yelling ‘SURPRISE!’ There sitting in the middle of the boys tied to a chair with a bow on both her ankles and wrists sat Tao’s Girlfriend, Sora.

            “Why the hell is she tied up?” Tao questioned while darting over to her and he started to untie her hands and legs.

            “Because you always have to wrap a present before you give it to someone, duh.” Jongdae responded with a big cheeky grin on his face. Tao rolled his eyes as he finished untying his girlfriend from the chair and he removed the ribbon from around . She immediately stood up and started to swat at Jongdae.

            “Jongdae-oppa this is not what I agreed to when I said I would love to come and surprise Tao, you .” She vented while continuing to smack at him while he tried to hide behind Chanyeol, thinking the giant would protect him. Instead Chanyeol just stood there laughing at the squealing boy. Tao finally came over and grabbed her by the wrist pulling her back to him.

            “What’s this Oppa bull?” he pouted at Sora while wrapping his hands gently around her waist. She smiled at him before wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

            “Oh, you know you will always be my favorite, Tao, baby. The boys all told me to call them Oppa because they are your brothers.” Sora replied then pulled back to plant a soft peck on Tao’s lips causing him to blush.

            “You don’t have to listen to them.” He smiled down at her with the softest look in his eyes any of the boys have ever seen. That look disappeared immediately when he turned to look back at them. Giving Jongdae a dirty look because Tao knew it was probably his idea to tie his girlfriend up, then he turned to look at the rest of them, “Will someone care to explain further? You guys know if manager-hyung finds her here we will all get into a lot of trouble, right?” he questioned while unconsciously tightening his grip on his girlfriend. He didn’t want her to leave but he also didn’t want the boys getting into trouble for his sake. Especially not Junmyeon and Kris because he knew as the leaders, they would get the worst of the lectures and punishments.

            “That’s is why he won’t find her here. Just like you will suddenly go missing from now until tomorrow morning when we have an 8 A.M. radio interview.” Baekhyun said like there was nothing weird about his statement.

            “Riiiight, and what does that mean exactly?” Tao rested his cheek against his girlfriend forehead as he hugged her to him. Jongdae was next to them poking and teasing her so he reached out and smacked the older boy on the arm. Jongdae let out a quiet yelp then ran to hide behind Kris this time.

            “Easy, Baekhyun, Junmyeon and I will be distracting Manager-Hyung while Chanyeol, Sehun, Kris, and Jongin will be helping sneak you guys out.” Kyungsoo stated smiling at Sora and Tao. He had never met Sora, but he can tell how much Tao genuinely cared about her since he hadn’t let go of her since he latched onto her. The boys were all extraordinarily happy for their second maknae. It’s hard to find love as a celebrity especially with a civilian with no real money to their name but they could tell how much Sora adored Tao.

            “Why are they helping us sneak out if you guys are going to be distracting the manager?” Tao asked with a confused look on his face.

            “That way if for some reason Hyung looks in your guys direction he will just think it is the group of you going to get a bite to eat or something. Having Kris there, with him being a leader he wouldn’t think you guys were trying to shirk your duties. Also we figured the height of the taller boys would easily hide tiny Sora from his sight.” Jongdae smiled and sent a wink to Sora.

            “I AM NOT TINY YOU...” Sora was cut off by Tao kissing her cutting off anything she was going to say. He was attempting to keep her calm before she tried to kill his Hyung again. He also knew her yelling might be heard by their manager and they didn’t need their plan falling apart before it even got started.

            “Okay, but what about when he discovers I am missing?” Tao asked after he pulled away from their kiss.

            “We will tell him you aren’t feeling well and are in the toilet at first, then when it is about time to go we will tell him we sent you home early because you were sick.” Junmyeon explained with a giant smile on his face like it is the most brilliant thing in the world. “We are basically done for the day anyways. We just have to finish up the solo shots and then we will be heading home anyways. What is the point of you hanging around when you are already finished, and when you have such a beautiful girl waiting to spend time with you?” Junmyeon went on to explain while stepping closer to the couple. He had a sweet fatherly smile on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter