One Nights Kiss

Exo One-Shots 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Hana stood outside the theme park waiting patiently for her date to arrive. She wore a cute black spaghetti strapped dress with a white t shirt under the top of it. She wore little make up, just a bit of foundation to cover her blemishes and mascara to help bring her eyes out a little more. Hana wanted to look cute but not overly done up. Today was a special day because it was her first real date with Kyungsoo. They had done the whole study date thing and even hung out with friends together, but they had never gone on a date just the two of them. Hana was a bit nervous because she didn’t know if they would have anything to talk about if it is just the two of them. She kept considering cancelling it, however she didn’t because she knew if she did, she might not get another chance like this ever again. Hana released the strap of her purse and started to fiddle with her fingers, while occasionally looking around for Kyungsoo to arrive.

            All of a sudden a hand wrapped around Hana’s wrist and she looked up to find Kyungsoo looking at her with a worried expression, “Hey sorry I am late. You didn’t wait too long, did you?” he asked

            “No, I just got here a few minutes ago myself.” She responded waving her free hand in front of her. Kyungsoo showed her a gentle smile.

            “Then why do you look so worried?” he pulled her by the wrist and started walking towards the theme park.

            Hana looked up at Kyungsoo through her bangs a little bashfully, “This is the first time I have ever done anything like this, so I am a little nervous to be honest.” He smiled even brighter and pulled her closer to walk next to him while slowing his pace to match hers.

            “Sounds like we are going to have to make it the best date ever then, so you never forget it.” He paid for their entrance into the theme park then looked around at all the options of shops and rides they could go to. “Anything in particular you want to do first” he turned to look at her and smiled again when he saw her looking around like a happy little kid. He finally slid his hand down her wrist to intertwine his fingers with hers.

            “Can we go on the giant boat ride first?” Hana asked while jumping up and down grabbing his wrist with her free hand.

            “If that’s what you want of course we can. You sure you won’t be scared though?” Kyungsoo answered guiding them towards the boat ride. She blushed a little feeling his warm hand holding hers, but she didn’t pull away.

            “Nuh-uh, I like a little thrill in life. Why do you think I am friends with Jongdae and Baekhyun Oppa?” Hana joked as they got in line for the ride. Kyungsoo laughed and pulled her closer to him as a group of boys joins the line behind her. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her waist instead.

            “I guess that’s true, those two are quite crazy. Can you imagine if we introduced them to your cousin, Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo shivered a little just at the thought of those 3 crazies together.

            “Oh god, no don’t curse the world like that.” Hana laughed, “Knowing those 3 they would come up with some crazy idea to ‘take over the world’” she said using her fingers as quotations. “And knowing our luck they would succeed.”

            “I guess it’s a good thing we are on their good sides then.” Kyungsoo and Hana laughed together as they climbed into the seats of the ride. As soon as it started to move backward, and forward Hana scooted closer to Kyungsoo. She a little bit more nervous than she thought she would be. As the ride started to get higher and higher with each swing Kyungsoo felt Hana wrap her arms around his arm and he felt his cheeks flush and heart accelerate a little. Though once he realized she was a little scared he put a calming hand on top of both of hers. He had a big smile on his face because of how adorable she was when she was scared.

            Hours went by with them joking about their friends and getting to know each other like their favorite colors and siblings and such. They decided to ride as many rides as they could before breaking for food. On the rollercoaster Hana hid her face in Kyungsoo’s shoulder while he held her hand. In the haunted house he held her hand and joked around with her and the jump scare people in order to keep her from getting too scared. Hana laughed the whole time, to her it was incredibly sweet. She couldn’t help but fall even more for Kyungsoo’s charm. They decided to sit down for dinner at one of the theme parks restaurants. Hana waited for Kyungsoo at a table while he went to get their food.

            From beside her Hana could her a couple of girls nearby talking amongst themselves, “Oh wow he is so handsome. I wonder how old he is?”

            “I wonder if he has a girlfriend?” another girl responded.

            “I don’t know. I don’t see any girls around here that could be worthy of a guy as handsome as him. Think he came with family or friends?” the third girl spoke up.

            “Think he would be willing to ditch them for us?” the girls continued, and Hana could see that they were talking about Kyungsoo because they were staring directly at him. She looked down at her hands because sure she had never considered herself pretty, but she never thought she was so plain that she would basically be invisible as a possibility to be with Kyungsoo. Before she realized it Kyungsoo was placing a tray with food on it in front of her.

            Jolted from her thoughts she smiled softly at him, “Thank you, Kyungsoo.” She swore she heard one of the girls behind her whisper ‘No way is that his girlfriend?’

            Kyungsoo gave her a saddened look “Are you okay? You seem kind of sad all the sudden”

            “Yea it’s just me thinking to much about something I heard that’s all.” She responded not wanting to bother him with what the girls had said. She shoved a bit of the tteokbokki in . Kyungsoo started laughing at her and Hana looked up at him confused and surprised by his laugh. She froze when she saw his gorgeous heart shaped smile. Hana couldn’t even count how many times she got to experience seeing such a beautiful sight today.

            “You got a little sauce on the corner of your mouth” Kyungsoo continued to chuckle. His smile growing bigger as he saw her cheeks flush in embarrassment. ‘How did I get so lucky to go on a date with such an adorable girl’ he started to wonder to himself as he watched her attempt to wipe the tteokbokki sauce off her face. Hana managed to get most of it off her face, she just missed a tiny bit. Kyungsoo noticing this leaned forward, “You missed a bit. Here let me get it for you.” He was moving without thinking as his thumb gently brushed the sauce off the side of her lips. Hana immediately felt her blush rising further up her face and becoming even brighter than before. Kyungsoo’s followed soon after when he realizes what he had just done. He cleared his throat a little, “There all g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter