This is Enough

Body Swap | Satzu/Motzu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chapter of Sana’s POV.

4 years in the dorm and I know I can wake up into the craziest things… But what I didn’t expect… is to wake up with this…

 

“Sana-unnie, what are you doing in the floor?” I hear Dahyun asked…

Am I on the floor? What? And why am I… Why is Dahyun in our room?

 

I rub my eyes off of sleep as I turn to direction of the loud voices that are shooting spikes in my head. Augh. I’m never drinking with Momo again. “What is going on?”

 

“Why is everybody so loud?” I nod… agreeing with Chaeyoung..? who is at my side?!

What the ..?! Why is Chaeyoung at my side? Where is Momo?!

 

I look around and realized this is not Momo and Jeongyeon’s room… this is the Maknae’s room. Okay, make sense that Dahyun is here. But why am I here?!

 

My eyes landed on Dahyun… who is helping me on the floor.

 

Wait… Me? But I’m here… who is..?

What… the actual ?!

(If Nayeon can hear my thoughts, she would murder me for swearing in front of the maknaes…)

 

“WHAT IS GOING ON?!” I pointed at someone who looks like me! Do doppelganger even exists?!

“Aahh. Tzuyu, not so loud!” Chaeyoung whines at my side covering her ears with her pillow.

 

Oh ! (Yup, Nayeon, sorry) Where is (my) Tzuyu?! I look around and she’s not here?

“Relax, it’s Sana-unnie.” Dahyun turns to my doppelganger, not without putting a hand in my shoulder.

What?! No! I’m here! I’m Sana!

 

“Why are you--, why am I?” This… This is probably the first time I’m loss of words with my Korean.

 

But before I can wrap my head around it… my doppelganger practically dragged me out of the room and into… the bathroom?

 

Right after she closed the door, I quickly put my hand in my head for that hangover headache… and also this confusion buzzing in my head. “Who are you?”

 

I gasp, wait what? Did that just… That sounded like…

 

“Tzuyu”

 

Yes… It sounded like Tzuyu.

 

I see her staring, jaw dropping in me. And then I slowly turn towards the mirror.

 

Well, me.

“This can’t be real”

 

I’m pacing back and forth in the small bathroom, trying to figure out what on Earth is happening. This can’t be happening, right? This is not some movie, probably a dream?!

 

“Can we just go to Jihyo-unnie and tell her what happened?”

“Tell her what? We don’t exactly know what happened!” I reply, a little bitter that in time of need, Jihyo was the first one that pop into her head.

(Okay Sana, this is not the time to be bitter. Remind yourself that you love Jihyo)

 

“Okay, but maybe she’ll know what to do?”

 

I blink at her and wonder what’s going on in her head. I’m not gonna deny that Jihyo is pretty reliable in about any problem you have. But absolutely not at this, right?! We exchanged bodies! That’s not something (God) Jihyo can fix! “Do you think Jihyo knows some voodoo that can fix this?”

She cries, “I don’t know! This is just stressing me out.”

 

Okay, that snapped me out of my (selfishness) rant. I stopped pacing and went to her, kneeling in front of her. I held her hands with mine and look at her reassuringly… (Which is weird ‘cause now I’m staring at my face? Why is this so weird?!) “I’m sorry.” I stand up, to run circles on her back.

(And just like how I know Jihyo has a 6th sense just about every time we’re together, or when Tzuyu is out of her sight) Jihyo comes knocking on the door, “Sana, what are you doing to Tzuyu?”

 

Couldn’t help but pout at that and mumble, “Why do they always assume I’m at fault?”

“Unnie…” I heard her say, and I look back to see her looking scared.

 

Jihyo knocks again and says, “Tzuyu, sweetie, are you okay?”

 

I gasp in disbelief. Trust Jihyo to think I’ll do something bad at Tzuyu! Did she think we were here making out or something?! It’s been a year!

 

“I’m fine, unnie! Sana-unnie is just helping me with something.” I tried to lie, but my hand went quickly to my throat, not getting used to Tzuyu’s voice.

“I don’t talk like that,” Tzuyu hushes me, and I look at her apologetic. This might take a while getting used to.

“Is Sana holding you hostage? Sana what are you doing?”

I roll my eyes and about to protest but I hear Tzuyu say, “We’re coming out, Jihyo.”

And I look at her in awe. That… That sounded exactly like me… like how I would’ve said it. What the hell?!

 

“We’ll figure it out later, okay?” She whispers into me as she wraps her arms around me.

 

Before I know it, I’m in the arms of Jihyo with her inspecting me. “What were you two doing in there?”

I’m quick to defend myself, “Sana-unnie wasn’t doing anything bad! Why would you assume—”

Then Tzuyu clears and (oh my god) just giggles and say, “Wouldn’t you like to know?” And… and then she winked at Jihyo before leaving the stunned girl.

My God… Why did she have to say it like that?! Tzuyu would make Jihyo kill me.

 

Jihyo sputters then calls for my name but really after Tzuyu and I was just there stunned.

 

How…

 

Damn.

 

Did I just watch Tzuyu pull me so perfectly?

I knew we can’t really find an answer by looking at the internet on how we exchanged bodies but we did anyway. But as I expected, we weren’t really successful.

 

Bottomline, we agreed to act normally around our members so they wouldn’t be suspicious.

And by normally, I meant… telling everyone I love them. (Tzuyu did say maybe it’s the key to getting our bodies back. Telling everyone we’re grateful and not taking thing for granted or something)

 

I’ve always wondered what’s going on in Tzuyu’s head. And I’m really grasping at straws here. Aside from witty remarks here and there, I don’t really know how Tzuyu acts.

 

I think I should try to ‘fix’ Tzuyu. Aha! That’s it! She’s always had problems expressing herself. (Because there’s the language barrier) I guess there’s being shy? But I feel like Tzuyu just needs a little push sometimes.

So I went around and give everyone a hug and telling them good morning. (Okay, maybe a little over the top and way too cheerful for Tzuyu, but there’s no guide in exchanging bodies so she should give me a break)

It would explain their confused faces, but definitely worth it because I see them smiling right after. Why can’t Tzuyu do this more?

I knock on the door to my bedroom. I wait till Mina answers and I peek my head in the room. I see her smile softly at me then I asked, “Unnie, can I come in?” I giggle internally, not really used to calling anyone unnie.

She raises her eyebrow but nods anyway. She brings down her Switch and sits up on her bed. She taps the spot next to her and I hop towards it.

“Good morning. How are you feeling?”

She smiles and says, “A little okay. How are you?”

“Feeling great. I think today will be good day!” I say brightly. I remember Mina telling me she’d like to see a bright Tzuyu, and that she likes Tzuyu’s smile.

And just as I thought, she smiles even bigger, “Aww. That’s a nice attitude, Tzuyu.”

“We have a fanmeet today. Call us if you’re feeling lonely, okay?” I tell her as I fix her hair. She hasn’t combed her hair yet, but I still think she’s beautiful.

“What has gotten into you?” She says chuckling.

I just smile and shrug, “Just looking out for my unnie.” Mina likes to be babied, the way Tzuyu is.

“Well this is a sight to see. My dongsaeng taking care of me, huh.” She says jokingly while nudging me.

Remembering how Tzuyu would’ve done it when embarrassed, I changed my voice a little and pout, hitting her arm lightly, “Hey! I can take care of my unnie as well!”

She laughs heartily and I smile. Mission success!

She leans her head over my shoulder and says, “Aww. Thank you, Tzuyu. Have a great day at the fanmeet, okay? Make them happy just as you made me.”

I nod and put my arm around her and kissed the top of her head. “Don’t worry about it. You can join us soon, okay? Take your time.”

I sat by Nayeon during breakfast and I know they’ve always had this teasing dynamic between them so I thought of fixing that? As Nayeon put a bread in my plate, while talking to Jeongyeon, I said, “Unnie. Thank you. I knew I can always rely on you.”

Nayeon stopped talking and slowly turned to me, “W-what?”

“Thank you for always looking out for us and making us laugh. I love you, unnie. Let’s be friends forever.” Okay that’s maybe a little over the top: seeing as everyone at the table looked at us confused, and from across the table, I can see Tzuyu putting her spoon down. But gotta use all your cards, right? I lean into Nayeon and snuggle at her – ignored her dropping her food from to look at me in disbelief.

 

“Hey! What is going on?!” Jeongyeon scoffs and points at me. But Nayeon was quick to put her arms around me.

“Okay, shut up. Just because she’s only soft for you, doesn’t mean she’s not allowed to be soft for everyone else.” Nayeon hugs me tight and kisses my temple, “Awww. Tzuyu. Yes, yes. Let’s be friends forever.”

 

Later, when everyone is busy preparing. I see Jeongyeon cleaning the table. I stood up and helped her. “It’s fine Tzuyu, I got this.”

I shake my head and say, “It’s okay. I can help. You can get ready.”

She tilts her head and looks at me confused, “What’s going on with you today?”

I just smile and say, “I’m just feeling thankful for my unnies.”

“Are you… are you feeling homesick again?” She looks at me worryingly.

Homesick? Tzuyu is feeling homesick? Again?!

She hugs me from behind and says, “Okay, it’s okay. We love you. And we’re your family. Okay?”

I nod, not sure what to do. I suddenly feel warm… Wait what?

“Don’t be sad, okay? But it’s okay to miss them. How about you come home with me this weekend? I’ll let you walk the dogs. Would you like that?”

Not sure what to do, I nod and give her a reassuring smile.

 

We were in the same van going to the fanmeet today and I’m sitting next to Jihyo, in front of us, Chaeyoung and Dahyun are squabbling about something. Regardless of what happened in the past, I know Jihyo is only looking out for Tzuyu… being motherly and all. So I got up all the courage I can get and lean into her. “Unnie… I…”

Jihyo drops her phone and looks at me smiling, “Hmm?”

“I love you, unnie. Thank you for always looking out for me, taking care of me, making sure I don’t feel lonely when I feel homesick. You’ve always been patient, even when you have lots of things to do, you still take time to check on me.” I still can’t believe I missed Tzuyu feeling homesick. Like what? When? Why did no one tell me!?

“Oh, that’s nothing, Tzuyu.”

I grab her hand and give it a squeeze. “No. It’s not nothing. It’s nice and that’s very kind of you.”

There’s something that changed in Jihyo’s face. She quickly grabbed me to hug me and says, “Awww, Tzuyu. I’m always here for you, okay? Unnie loves you.”

 

I nod and sigh. This is good. I hug her back and for the first time, smile contently. They deserve to know what Tzuyu is feeling, right?

 

…..

I can’t believe the amount of fans that had attempted to flirt with Tzuyu. Like?!

I feel like it just goes over her head because she doesn’t know it’s flirting and I feel bad slightly. I know, I know. I’ve been there.

 

I smile shyly and make sure her fansites get as much as cute and beautiful photos they can get because, really, Tzuyu is so beautiful, the world deserves it. (Not to mention, this girl rarely takes selfies: speaking of… Not to take (full) advantage of the situation but I had taken tons of selcas when I was in their room earlier right after I took a shower, that made Chaeyoung looked at me confused) Because I don’t know why this happened, but I really have only a handful pictures of Tzuyu. And she really doesn’t like to take pictures of herself which is so ridiculous. So I took the initiative of taking selcas for her. (Okay, maybe for my own benefit so I can stare at it when we go back to our bodies – but small details, right?)

 

Momo and I had been playing with each other. They have this weird dynamic of being kids together, so I guess that’s fun… when all of a sudden Momo wraps her arms around me, and asks for a kiss.

 

I mean…

 

Why not?

 

Lol.

 

So I give her a kiss on her cheek. I laugh when she squeals and puts her hand in , detaching herself from me.

Damn, Tzuyu has everyone wrapped around her fingers. If I act cute around them, they try to run away from me, but when it’s Tzuyu, she suddenly becomes a magnet, everyone flocking around her and hugging her.

 

Momo comes back to me again, but still blushing and wraps her arms around me again. “Ahh~ Tzuyu is being affectionate today.” She starts swaying me until I see Tzuyu walking towards us. I smile at her.

 

I sigh in relief. I don’t… feel giddy when she’s near. I can act normal around her. This is good.

She comes to me, giggling, pulling me in by the wrist. I twirled until she puts her arms around me. Is Tzuyu being brave?!

 

She whispers into me, “What do you think you’re doing?” Awww. Why is she hissing at me?

“What ever do you mean?”

“Don’t go around hugging people, and kissing people.”

Is she… “Awww. Is Tzuyu jealous?”

She pulls back at me and it’s kinda weird seeing my face like that. She should be smiling! And giving everyone hugs! (including me!) “That’s my body, my face!”

I giggle and say, “I’m being the maknae bringing freshness to everyone!”

She frowns and shakes her head, “No. That’s Chaeyoung. Not me.” She paused, looking at me then says, “Maybe Dahyun-unnie at some extent, but not me.”

But all I can think about is, “Stop frowning. That’s not me.”

“Oh, so I should continue being great, doing you spot on, while you go and ruin me?”

 

Okay. Time to fix Tzuyu for real.

I pull back and flexed my face. Yap. Aegyo does better in her face anyway.

“Smile for me, Tzuyu-ah.”

I’m gonna make her smile, even if it’s the last thing I’ll ever do.

I put my hands up to my face and squish her cute cheeks.

Everyone else seems to be catching up… Which is obvious. I know they always do. Ha! You can’t resist me now, Tzuyu-ssi.

I pout and pull the best aegyo I can do. And I know it’s having the intended effect when Nayeon started cooing in me.

I laugh at how, even on my face, Tzuyu can still pull her infamous ‘tired with this ’ face.

I mouth to her, “You’re still not gonna smile for me?”

I started dancing the heart choreography in Signal. And the crowd cheers more loudly.

 

My heart thumps for joy when she started squealing, “Awwww”

I just know she’s dying inside. Lol. “Our Tzuyu is so cute, right Once?” Yap. I’m winning. She went near me and side hugs me. ‘Cause just like me, she knows what she has to do. We turn to the crowd and she puts her arms on top of her head to make a heart. I whisper into her, “See? Was that so hard?”

In which she replies back, “So this is how you choose to play. Okay.”

 

She pulls back from me and to my surprise… she started being cute. Tzuyu gets embarrassed when you ask her to do cute expressions, but if you ask her to do cute expressions while dancing? You can bet she can definitely pull it off. I guess, what’s making me surprised is that I’m watching her… in my body.

 

It’s like watching yourself from the outside? The headache is there again, and it’s making me more confused. I can’t put my head around it.

 

She winks at me when she’s done fan servicing(?), and I… Is she… Great. She’s now being y. My only problem here is I’d rather see her be y in her body not mine. (But can’t really complain much because Tzuyu could swear she CANNOT be y to save her life. Yet here she is…)

And also… is that how I look when I’m dancing those parts?! I’m so hot… I almost facepalm myself. Be humble, Sana.

 

“Eh?”

 

My jaw dropped… Where did she get that?! I can only imagine people talking about this and Momo teasing me after this. What the hell, Tzuyu? Do I? When did I ever do that?!

 

 After that whole fiasco, I decided it’s my turn to mess with her. If she’s raining my fansites with y pictures then I’m raining hers with cute ones. Of course, I made sure I was being affectionate with other members, not forgetting about my mission.

 

Nayeon calls me (Tzuyu) over and says, “Tzuyu-ssi. Come give me a kiss.”

I laugh and was about ready to give her. Nayeon had always Tzuyu about this ever since our anniversary Vlive. Hmm. I held out my hand towards her and say, “Come, come unnie.” Her eyes widen and says, “Really?” And I nod.

Before she can come though, I found myself being hugged by Tzuyu. “If you don’t kick it down a notch, I’m gonna start dancing to Taxi Taxi.”

 

There it is. My greatest weakness.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

But she’s already running across the stage.

 

Nayeon comes at my side, turning her cheek. “Kiss me.”

My eyes are on Tzuyu now raising her arms about ready to dance. I gulp. I know Tzuyu make good with her terms. So I turn to Nayeon and giggle, “I change my mind, unnie. Maybe later.”

Nayeon whines and started lifting her arms, “What? No! Give me my kiss Tzuyu-ah!” I just laugh and runaway from her. Sorry Nayeon-ssi. Better safe than sorry.

 

Chaeyoung insists that she’s gonna take care of me. Whatever that is.

Inside their room she pulled me and told me, “Strip Tzuyu.”

I look at her shocked. I giggle nervously and say, “What?”

“Take it off.” She says looking at me up and down. And then proceed into removing her top. I look away quickly.

Wait, what the ?! What kind of ‘taking care’ is going on in this room?!

I look at Dahyun for clue, but she doesn’t seem bothered. She doesn’t seem surprised to what Chaeyoung had just said. Actually, she just went to the bed to rearrange it and remove the battalion of stuff toy they have.

Wait what?! Is she in on this too?

She turns to me and say, “Come Tzuyu!”

No way… Dahyun… Chaeyoung… and Tzuyu…?

 

Okay, this has gotta be some weird fantasy dream. Me and Tzuyu exchanging bodies is already another level of crazy. But Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu in a th-… in a… th-..

Help, I’m gonna gag.

 

“Chaeng, she really looks like she’s gonna vomit. Maybe we should relax her first?” Dahyun says while looking at me with worry in her face. I’m gon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter