Sana

Body Swap | Satzu/Motzu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback on Sana's developing feelings for Tzuyu and her failed attempts in confessing...

Seeing the thumbnail of them smiling and hugging each other should've been a warning already.

 

But no. Lol no. I just had to ignore it and follow the tingling I had felt when I see her beautiful face. I could swear I haven't even clicked on anything faster when I saw the notification of the clip.

The clip starts with Momo wearing a short wig and I smile at how cute she is. Quickly came Tzuyu in a white long sleeves and tie, cutely waving at the camera and I instinctively put my hand in my chest.

 

She's so pretty. Gosh

 

She was also playing the male lead in my part but there's just something about the way she looks now that makes my heart beat crazier. (Okay full disclosure… when they said Tzuyu is playing the male lead in my part – I almost fainted… Like really. I went from jumping and squealing to almost crying)

 

Augh. I really tried getting over this crush. But it's not my fault that Tzuyu went from beautiful to beautiful-er. Like? It's so unfair.

 

I take note of how I should thank the cameraman for these close ups. I had tons of screenshots that I'll be staring at later. Ahh~~

 

Wait. Wait... Hold on a minute!! Why is Tzuyu pointing to Momo and saying she's the girl she loves????

 

And why... Why is Momo hugging her and looking at her like....??????

 

Stop flirting! T.T

 

Who edited this?? Don't put hearts on them!! Stop it!! And stop adding those cute toy squeaks sound effects! Why does it fit so much?? T.T

 

I sighed when it was over. Damn. My heart just felt heavy watching that? I busy myself watching them learn the dance on set.

 

But then they’re hugging again… crap. I pause the video first. I inhaled deeply, readying myself.

 

I click play and listened closely.

“No one can mess with my woman. If you do, you know what will happen, right?”

 

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~

 

I pause the video (again) and almost threw my phone off the wall.

 

TZUYUUUU!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT??? You weren’t even that sweet to Jeongyeon!!!!!!

 

Torture… this is pure torture.

 

“Your hair smells nice”

Stop… I can’t take it anymore… My heart. 3

 

“My boyfriend is so handsome”

Why Momo? Why do you have to hurt me so bad?

 

Tzuyu?? Why?? Why weren’t you like that with me??? Why??!?!

 

When the video ended, I put my phone down and removed my earphones. I put my arm over my eyes and my hand on my chest. It hurts.

Seems like Tzuyu is ready to flirt with everyone else but me. She’s fine with calling Jeongyeon her Romeo… and calling Momo her girlfriend… What do you call me, Tzuyu?!?! Why did I miss the nickname calling!!! Call me yours! And I’ll call you mine!! TT

 

I suddenly remember the picture of Tzuyu on set. The one our manager sent to our group. The one I secretly put as my wallpaper in my phone. Will you ever be mine?

After a minute or so, I grab my phone again

 

Sana: MINARII TT have you seen this??

Mina: ??

Sana: TT

Mina: oh yeah. They’re cute 🥰

Sana: They’re not!! What are you saying??

Sana: I don't understand why she's not like that with me! We had scenes together and she wasn't like that with me :(

 

I sent a bunch of crying stickers to Mina.

 

Mina: Oh Sana-unnie, you know Tzuyu. She's... You have to initiate when it comes to her.

Sana: Why is it different with Momo??? She was pointing at her and telling 'she's the woman she loves' :((((((((

Mina: Sana-unnie... I'm sure it's not what you think

Sana: Then what about her hair???? She said it smells good TT

Mina: I'm sure it's just Tzuyu being Tzuyu

Sana: Well she wasn't being 'Tzuyu' with me :((((((((((((((

Sana: Before I know it they'll be girlfriends.... And then they'll get married...

Sana: While I'm stuck there being Momo's Maid of Honor!

Sana: Planning their wedding!!!

Sana: The wedding that's supposed to be mine!

Mina: Sana-unnie... Isn't that a bit too much? I don't think they'll get married just because Tzuyu thinks her hair smells good on one studio time.

Sana: They're calling each other girlfriends!!! I'm dead, Minari! I'm dead! And I'll die alone

Mina: Hardly...

Mina: But I sympathize with you on this one.

Mina: On the bright side, you won't have to torture yourself. You won't be Momo-unnie's Maid of Honor!

Sana: I won't??

Sana: cos they wont get married, right??

Sana: they’ll break up or something

Mina: …cos Momo-unnie would definitely pick me unnie

Sana: YAHHHH!!!!!

 

"Have you tried telling her how you feel?"

 

"Yes", I mumble as I cry myself on the table.

Mina was shocked and says, "Really?? What did she say?"

 

"Tzuyu-ah... I need to tell you something"

 I pull her aside, and bring her down the basement. Hopefully someone won’t come and interrupt us. This is it. This is it. If she knows how I feel maybe there’s a slim chance she feels the same?? I mean she likes to copy me and tease me about it. Maybe it’s her child-like, playful way of telling my she likes me, right?? I mean she basically skipped the whole childhood school flirting! Hehee…

 

Once alone, I held her hand, inhaled deeply, then looked in her eyes, "I love you. Tzuyu"

Tzuyu blinks then says, "Uhm... Why are you suddenly being like this? Do… do you need something?"

I shake my head fervently and pout, "I just... I don't know how else to say this... I love you, Tzuyu! I really do!"

A beat.

Then Tzuyu tilts her head, "Uhmm... Okay then? I... I love you too, unnie." Then she awkwardly pulls away from my grasp to give me hug.

 

Great. She definitely did not get what I mean!

 

I pull away from her and put both my hands in her shoulders, ready to shake her. "No, I mean like I want to date you!"

Tzuyu just giggles and say, "Ahh ~ You don't mean it."

"Of course I do. Do you think I'm not serious??"

 

"Oh no..." Mina says

I bang my head on the table, "Yes... Augh."

Mina puts a comforting hand at my back, "I think I know where this is going..."

 

Tzuyu just smiles mischievously and pauses before saying, "Do yOu tHiNk I'm nOt sEriOuS?" Tzuyu copies me… The way I scolded Dahyun back when we were in Sixteen…

 

TT

 

She laughs when I frown, and I hit her shoulders lightly, "Tzuyu-ah! When are you gonna let that go?!"

She’s still laughing when someone calls for her, "Tzuyu! Here you are! Come, come! I made you some pasta.”

 

Tzuyu nods then turns to me. “Come, unnie. Let’s eat.”

 

I followed her dejectedly. So much for telling her how I feel.

 

"How about... You get her something. A gift maybe?"

"What do you mean?"

"You give her a gift and then you tell her that you really mean it."

 

This is why I come to Mina with this. She always knows what to do!

 

"You think it will work?" I’m becoming too hopeful for this…

"Well if she's not taking the traditional way seriously... Then maybe we should try some gimmicks."

Feeling determined, I agree with her. "Alright"

How could it go wrong, right?

 

I spent the whole day with Mina in the mall, finding the perfect gift. And I’m quite convinced there’s no way Tzuyu would mistake this as anything else but me confessing to her!

 

I’m hugging my gift with both arms and I could only imagine her cuddling this at night… and thinking of me!! 😊

And then her smiles… and then her face…

Ahh~~

 

Reaching the dorm, Mina looks back at me before opening the door. “Ready?”

I put the human-sized bear (taller than me, and definitely three times my size in width) at my side to look at Mina. Even with the struggle, I’m still smiling brightly. My heart is pounding like crazy but I know it’s not because of the nervousness, but my excitement, “This is it, Minari! I’m gonna get myself a girlfriend!!”

 

Mina just laughs and says, “If you say so. Ganbatte kudasai!”

 

Once again, I nod at her.

 

She opens the door and announces we are home. And our members welcome her warmly. I follow closely, covering myself with the big teddy bear.

 

I heard some squealing from the inside. Once Mina had closed the door behind me, I was bombarded with our members.

 

“Wooah~~ It’s a big teddy bear!!!”

"YAAAAY! Sana got us—

“IS THAT A LIFE SIZE TEDDY BEAR??”

“AWWW SANA, YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO—”

“Stop it! Why would you think it’s for you??”

“Who else could it be? You only love me, Sana-yah, right??”

 

Before I can answer any of them, Momo (??) had pulled the teddy bear from my hands. And then the next thing I know, Chaeyoung is holding it in both of her hands and shaking it furiously (I’m convinced the teddy bear will take her down, it’s probably four times her size?? Is that safe?)

“IT’S SO FLUFFY!!!”

 

Dahyun is there with her next, hugging it from behind, “Chaeyoung-ah! Take a picture of me!! Ahh~~ What should we call it??”

 

Call it??

 

"No, it's not for you! It's for—” I tried to stop them, but they’re not listening. They’re already suggesting names. But Momo is looking at me expectantly, obviously hearing it.

 

“It’s for us… Yeah…” Strike 2

 

I look around and see the person I want to give it to is not even in the living room. She’s in the dining table, happily munching on a late lunch (probably). Jihyo is seated across her, waving at us, and smiling brightly.

 

Jihyo nudges Tzuyu and points to us. Tzuyu looks, with her puffed cheeks, and smiles at us, waving her chopsticks.

There it is.

She’s so cute.

 

I wait till my heart jumps in joy…

Till she looks away and resumes her eating.

Till Mina is squeezing my hand.

 

I look back at my supposedly gift, only to see the members taking turns on taking pictures with it. It had settled down the floor and everyone is trying to sit on it.

 

Momo had already found a good spot, "Come, come Minari. I think it can fit two people."

Mina looks at me for permission and I just nod weakly.

 

Soon I feel someone at my side. I slowly look to my side, to see her side profile.

“You got a teddy bear,” She says plainly.

“Yeah…” I say slowly. It’s for you… is what I wanted to say. But the words… the words are stuck in my throat. Even though every part of my body is telling me to hug her and keep her close. I just… I’m a little afraid.

She turns to me and smiles, “It’s cute.”

This is it… This is your chance.

 

“Tzuyu… It’s—”

 

Jeongyeon comes and pulls Tzuyu towards the commotion, and I instinctively put my hand in her wrist.

Give me a second. Just a second.

 

Tzuyu l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter